debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 4547

il y a plus d’un an debie24 said…
brooke)Im a hunter I can tell besides he showed me his fangs!
il y a plus d’un an darkmoon47 said…
Serena: W-when?
(brooke) when he glared at me or when he talked to me what does it matter he was a damn vampire ,serena do you want to die? ( SAM)looks at the girls whats the matter?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Serena: N-no but...........
brooke) you cant prove it by me,pulling these stupid stunts when everyone only wants to help you,all you want to do is run away from us why?
Serena: Because i want a new life and now that i'm human i can have one.
ok so then you dont want to be a hunter anymore and you want to leave us?
Serena: You don't need me ok?
brooke)serena thats not true not only do we want you here we love you ok your a part of us all,but if your so determined to leave we wont stop you anymore!!!!
Serena: You killed my ride.
brooke) well Im sure if you want to leave you will find another ride!!!!but its up to you!
Serena: *looks at Brooke then Sam*
(brooke) takes sam by the hand lets go its her choice now!they head back to the car!
Serena: Will fine then just leave me here why don't ya?!
brooke ) well isnt that what you wanted ?
Serena: One day you'll regret this.
(brooke) regret what what have we done to you serena that you think is so bad that we will regret?you know what screw you Ive had enough of this shit walks up to serena and smacks her in the head if you want to leave then go!
Serena: You want me to go? Fine i'll go.
brooke ) see this pisses me off,we never said WE wanted you to go your the one thats so hell bent on leaving serena grow up!
sam) brooke calm down (brooke)im leaving Ive had enough of this shit I cant take it !
Serena: *looks at Sam* This is good-bye then huh?
sam)so I guess its true you dont listen,your so self centered you only care about yourself so I guess yeah!
Serena: Sam, i'm human now i'm useless. What am i gonna do if i stay?
sam)brookes human too u know she seems to have no trouble taking care of her part why should you be any different?
Serena: Because she was born human. I was one of the most powerful demon in Hell.
sam) I know it will hard but dont you want to try instead of giving up so easy?
Serena: Fine.
sam)serena Im just saying think about it but its really got to be your decsion!
Serena: I know. I guess i can give it a try.
sam) can we go back to cabin then?
Serena: Sure.
brooke)puts her arm around serena glad your coming with us!
Serena: *smiles*
laugh
sam) opens brookes door she climbs can we stop for cheeseburgers sam?
Serena: Yeah can we?
brooke)and maybe some chocolate doughnuts? SAM)smiles sure we can
Serena: *gets in the car* YAY!
sam)pulls up to diner and goes in to get brookes cheeseburgers,be right back,gets the bugers ,jumps back in and pulls brooke over to him!brooke throws serena a cheeseburger!
Serena: Thanks. I was starving. *starts eating*
sam) starts the car, and they head back to the cabin oh sam thought one more stop he pulls into the doughnut shop and goes in to get brookes doughnuts,he returns shortly and drops the box in her lap!
Serena: *starts to feel like a third wheel*
brooke) hands serena the box want a doughnut, sam starts the car and they finally make it to the cabin ,brooke jumps out and runs around the car to sam.
Serena: *gets out and sighs*
brooke)want to go swimming? (sam)looks at brooke and then to serena and back to brooke and gives her a strange look!
Serena: Uhhh..............Brooke are you ok?
brooke) yeah sure why?
Serena: I don't know. You're acting weird.
brooke)just want to go skinny dipping with sam thats all,she laughs)
Serena: Whatever. I'm going inside. I feel like a third wheel. *walks inside*
brooke)sorry she shouts ,turns to sam dropem , she takes off her clothing and runs to the water ! ( sam)smiles and runs behind her!