debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 4547

il y a plus d’un an debie24 said…
( castiel) then your lying to yourself,serena Id do anything for you Id give my own life to be with you and all you can do is be filled with anger and unforgiveness,I cant bear that I love you so much Id...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an darkmoon47 said…
Serena: Cas.......i love you.
(castiel) your actions prove more to me than your words,I cant bear to be without you ,and I dont like you this way so filled with hate, so death o death please come to me now!
Serena: Cas please don't.
enter death)yes castiel how may I serve you? (castiel) you can take me out this world where the one that I truely love ,doesnt love me enough to let go of of all the hate in her heart I dont wish to be here without her !
sam and brooke stand aside in silence ,castiel dont brooke yells!
Serena: No Cas please don't. I'll do anything you want just please don't do this.
(castiel) serena its not what I want that matters I can see your not willing to change for me but just know I love you forever!he steps over to death
Serena: Cas i would do anything for you.
( castiel)no you say that but you dont mean it,he walks over to her and kisses her on the lips tenderly,Im so sorry that Im not enough !he steps back over to death take me!
heart
brooke) noooooooooo she hides her face in sams chest!
Serena: *falls to her knees crying*
(castiel)stop wait a minute,he wipes serena,s tears ,serena please no tears,,
Serena: How can you expect me not to cry?
castiel)because I know your true heart ,why is it so much pleasure to hate with such vengence your not your father ,dont be him please I love you !
Serena: I guess i act like him because............because he literally beat it in my head that this is how i should act.
(castiel) no,you should not , it isnt that serena Im in love with,thats not the one I want,I want you,he puts his hand upon her chest,but I dont want all the hated Im sorry !
(brooke) serena whats wrong with you hes begging you practically!
Serena: Then i'll..............i'll find a way to control it.
( castiel) how can I know that your not lying to me again?just to keep me from death?and you should do this for you not for me!
Serena: *her eyes go black* You don't believe me fine. GO!
castiel)he leans down and kisses serena one last time Ill love you always goodbye he walks back over to death take me outta here now!death grants his wish!
Serena: No. NO!
(death)sorry I had to grant this wish his heart was burdened and he felt so alone he wanted death he vanishes!
Serena: *lets her head fall and starts crying*
sam and brooke walk over to her serena let us help you please!
Serena: How? How can you help me?
sam and brooke)well we really dont know right now but how could you do that,cas poured his heart out to you and you just !!!
Serena: It's not my fault. Would you blame the child of the parent hit them?
(brooke) no thats not your fault but just being so mean and hurtful to cas I thought you loved him?
Serena: When the devil is your father you learn that love doesn't exist...........if you show it you get hurt.
brooke) looks to me like castiel is the one that got hurt!
Serena: *glares at her* Hurt you wanna know about hurt? It hurt when i was being raped knowing no one was gonna save me. It hurt when i heard Sam say i wasn't good enough for him. It hurt when my father tortured me while you two watched and did nothing.It hurt to watch the man i'd die for leave me.
(brooke)no serena were not perfect ,were human unlike you ,serena I do undertsnd but you cant carry this with you forever and if you do you,ll never find happiness,not even with yourself,so you were so hell bent on holding on to the pain you was WILLING to let the man you Claim to love die for you no Im sorry your absoutlly right your the devils daughter !and if thats the way you treat the ones that do nothing but show you love you deserve to be alone come on sam lets get outta here!
Serena: *looks at them*
sam and brooke) slams the door behind them as they leave!
Serena: Maybe they're right.
a storm comes up!
Serena: Maybe i deserve to be alone. Maybe i should go back.
voice) yeah I think you do your cruel and mean,you sent away the man you love!!!(cas,s, voice) serena why dont love me?
Serena: *shakes her head* I do love you Cas i would die for you.
)sam and brooke) at a hotel,(sam) come here (brooke) what is it she walks up to him, (sam)he, touches her ,she tribbles ,he kisses her and she kisses him back I wanted this she whispers to him,me too,he confessess and takes her!
(cas,s voice again)serena please ,cant you love me enough to forget your father?cas,s face flashes thru the room!
Serena: Yes i'll do anything for you.
cas,s voice again)Im sorry,cas,s face flashes as death takes him away!
Serena: No.
cas,s voice again)serena please,he holds out his hand to her then vanishes into thin air!
sam and brooke) decide to go back to cabin for a while!
Serena: No it's not real. *falls to the floor* IT'S NOT REAL!
sam and brooke ) enter the cabin serena whats the matter ?