DBSK DBSK disband?

PixieJJC posted on Feb 12, 2008 at 03:47AM
Yes...the question many a fan is afraid to ask...Ok so we all know, well some of us, that SM Ent. does contracts with their artists for only 5 yrs. Do u think SM Entertainment will renew DBSK's contract?

DBSK 16 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ShimMarie said…
Yeah I think so. The group is doing pretty good still.
il y a plus d’un an Yoochuns_Onna said…
They have to. DBSK is rolling in most of their money! They sell out of concert tickets the second they go on sale. It's madness! They will have no choice BUT to renew it. If Cassiopoeia stopped them from getting a Chinese member into the group, imagine what they'd do if they found out DBSK was being disbanded!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an PixieJJC said…
Yes... We all hope they do. I read on a site that when they were doing their 2nd Asia Tour concert..?? I think , there were 300,000 people that went on-line to order their tickets and the server crashed! Now they're doing so well. They're releasing their 23rd...repeat 23rd Jap. single MV/song, their Photobook, new korean album, their going to A-Nation and Asia Song Festival.. it's DBSK madness! lol I don't think I've ever loved a band so much as I do them.
il y a plus d’un an DbskLover said…
Yup same here.YOU have to love them no matter what [if you dont thats insane].And if SM was going to disband them all cassiopoeia will be on SM's sry butt ><!
lol DbskLover... Can u imagine the riots that will rise if they do disband? OMG! I can just imagine all the Cassies on SM building... O.o Not pretty... especially if they're armed with bottles, matches and God knows what!
il y a plus d’un an DbskLover said…
yup! but i read on sumwhere on www.crunchyroll.com fourms' that their contract was lik for 10 or 15 years [YEAH!]. if not then they got it renewed [YEAH!]
il y a plus d’un an mrsDBSKsuju said…
i got a new thread there ! go read !
if dbsk dun win shinee in the oricon chart, they will be disband !
so what if they are rolling money !
SM have loads of money !
last time when H.O.T was very popular, rolling loads of money, SM also disband them !
they might do the same now !
i dun want that to happen !!!!
il y a plus d’un an marslover13 said…
First: SHINee has nothing to do with the Oricon Chart. For that matter, neither does DBSK's comeback Korean album. Oricon is a Japanese chart.

Second: LSM didn't disband H.O.T. They decided to disband themselves for various reasons, the biggest being money.

The issue about the contracts is up for debate. But everyone pretty much knows that LSM won't touch DBSK for fear of the repurcussions. Super Junior is popular, but not enough to fill the void that the Dong Bang boys would leave.
TOTALLY agree with marslover13. Didn't u guys see what they did at the D.C 08'???? Those are like the fanclub mafia or something! lol
YAY! So I know all of u must know by now. DBSK's contracts have been renewed. It was since like Sept., I think... yea. ANywho... now that their album is out I can't wait to see what they'll do for their concert! I wonder what their concept will be for this albums concert? Smexy OVERLOAD yo! lol I will have to save up money NOW to buy it when it comes out. ^_^
il y a plus d’un an sujudbsk said…
heart
I think we should listen to yunho's words
he said "i dunno why only bad rumours that had been spread.once u believe to that rumours,u'll become worried and that can spoil any solving ways being planned.do not believe any negative rumours,and from my side right now,i'm just hoping everything to be solved amicably"

and the members still live in the same house

the news sais the 3 members said;;.."if they move into other agency,they do not want do disband"

it shows they just want sm to renew the contract
so our roles juz to wish for their faith
i'm sure the faith always be by their side

with all our loves for them
let's wish SM will renew their contract!!

last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an iluvkimjaejoong said…
this is just replying to Yoochun_Onnas.....wat do u have against having a chinese guy in the group?? do you have something against Super Junior's Hankyung as well???? Personally Hankyung's not my fav in Super Junior but i love him
il y a plus d’un an keizoku said…
sm entertainment must renew the contract. i dont want them to disband.
waaahhhh..
i will die..
huhuhu
il y a plus d’un an haniluvdbsktvxq said…
worried
huhuhu..
why they must disband???
il y a plus d’un an kathygeayy said…
yeah..i guess..
il y a plus d’un an kathygeayy said…
they should still sing and dont disband..