DBSK How did toi find TVXQ?

marslover13 posted on Oct 06, 2007 at 03:56AM
It was bound to show up eventually--the standard Band question: How did you find/become interested in TVXQ? Were you a fan right from the start, or did it take a while to warm up?

DBSK 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an kayzpal said…
At first I was actually a fan of Shinhwa, then I thought that dbsk was some kind of this annoying new boyband that came out of nowhere tried to threaten Shinhwa's popularity. But then last year, my best friend started showing me their Music Videos. The first one was HUG MV and I didn't really like them that much. But Jaejoong caught my attention and I thought, 'Hey, this pretty guy has a cute voice.' Then I started searching them on the web and found a video of them singing the Acapella version of Begin. I fell in love directly. Then I saw Tonight MV and I found out that they're not just cute and attractive, but their vocals are amazing. I even said to myself 'Oh God, no. They're better than Shinhwa'. lol... So I bought their first 2 album and their very first Japanese album and yes, as expected, it was awesome and I've decided to join this fandom ever since. Now I'm collecting all of their stuff. CDs, Photobooks, you name it.
My favorite member is the one and only, Kim Jaejoong. Although the others are not far behind. :)
il y a plus d’un an PixieJJC said…
Yes the ever so present question....I got into DBSK by chance. I actaully liked Super Junior first. I started to get into the whole AZN musik in like Nov 2007, so I'm stil new to everything. Then, I kept seeing in some of SuJu's vids Hyukjae (Eunhyuk) with Junsu and thought.."What is the deal with them?" So I looked up Junsu and found DBSK! The very first vid I saw was the "O Jun Ban Hap" MV and I thought they looked cool and evertything but I didn't like Yunho or Changmin. They just looked arrogant to me. Then I watched 'Balloons' and thought they were the cutest ever! And when I saw the 'Myduhyo' MV I was amazed at how beautiful they sang. Then I kept looking up vids/info on them and learned practically everything in like 2 weeks. My fave are Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin. I can't narrow it down anymore than that lol.
il y a plus d’un an Yoochuns_Onna said…
I got into Asian music first back in middle school, so I'm a veteran. I liked Japanese music first like Yoko Ishida and Hikaru Utada. Then I found SES and BoA. I liked their songs, but my favorite by SES was "Dreams Come True" and I liked a few by BoA like "White Winter" or something like that. Then when I was talking to a friend one day online, we talked about BoA and she mentioned DBSK. I said "Who is DBSK?" And she sent me a youtube link to the song "Tri-Angle". The song was catchier than I had originally thought. Because after I watched it once, I was suddenly humming the melody. I became entranced by the song and watched it over and over until I had the song memorized to heart. I remember the first person on the video I thought was good-looking was Junsu. Then, after I watched some more I thought Jaejoong was attractive. The posters on youtube eventually taught me which one was which. I then explored video after video on youtube (thank the internet god for youtube) and watched "Rising Sun", "Last Angel", "Purple Line", "My Little Princess", "Hug", etc. I quickly began watching everything pertaining to them and rapidly became a rabid fan. I watched interviews and realized how much I could relate to Micky. Of course, I could relate to Hero too, but Micky was the one I related to the most. He has felt similar pains to what I have felt. He knows how difficult it is to grow up in a family divided as I do. I started favoriting all the videos I enjoyed and grabbed a bunch of pictures. I'm even writing a fanfiction as we speak. My dream is to get all their autographs, meet Micky, and give him a CD with the song I have written for him.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DbskLover said…
Well for me it was a bit different. I was bored one day and was messing around on Youtube trying to find sumthing good to watch.[and i was a J-pop fan then and still is] So then I was scrolling down the related stuff and like that i found DBSK. The first song I heard from them was "I Believe". Then I serached around and well I became a fan just like that. But that was not long ago mabye a few months and thats it T.T