DBSK Dbsk Breakup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jariahvue posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 06:11PM
no!!!!!
our precious dbsk are breaking up!
xiah junsu, micky yoochun, and hero jaejoong sued sm entertainment for unfair payment and they got kicked out. now changmin and yunho are left.
NO! our dbsk is incomplete without eachother!

DBSK 21 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an noko said…
angry
hey;TVXQ

Do not break up. IF u all break up, i can kill u all.
i am just kidding but please do not think for break up.Stay forever as CUTE TVXQ.
il y a plus d’un an hero_kpopmisa09 said…
crying
..oh..iZz thAt trUe?? i dOnt wAnt dbsk to breAkUp...iF thAt hapened i will b so sAd!!! anyway lOve jAejoong!!!kawaii jaejoong!!!...
il y a plus d’un an yuffi said…
crying
No! Dont break up!
You rock together!
il y a plus d’un an jariahvue said…
they might not break up anymore. SM entertainment depends on them so they might take them back!
il y a plus d’un an sujudbsk said…
no!!really sad if it's true..
but i'm sure that will never hppen..
DBSK will not break up..
they're born tgthr..
i will hate SM if they do tht..
DBSK alws tghtr!!!
HWAITING!!!love u'all...
il y a plus d’un an luvluvdbsk247 said…
crying
i relly hope they dunt break up!!!!!
hope sm make the right choice!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an PixieJJC said…
heart
YOU GUYSSSSS~ *waves* I'm sorry for not keeping people updated but school started and I hardly have time to do anything now... *cries*

Anywho... so far as I know, they're not breaking up. They had the court date on Aug. 22 and the judge didn't decide on anything yet. SM Ent. has to give in ALLLL the records he has on DBSK's earning and stuff. They're going to have another court date on Sept. 11.

The judge DID advise them to just come to a mutual agreement on their own, because it would save them both money and time. BUT i guess SM is too stubborn and greedy and doensn't want to pay our boys what they deserve. *shakes fist at SM* So now we have to wait and see what happens next.

Remember to ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH! HWAITING! We can't give up on them so easily!

This fanvid has been going around like wildfire! It's got over 37,000 views in just a few days. I'd like you guys to watch it and remember that we are ALL CASSIOPEIA! Doesn't matter if you're Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Colombian, British, Australian, Peruvian... etc. We're fans of DBSk and as such we are called CASSIES!

Here's the link to the vid:
link
Credits to luv4dbsk and emeraldsinner @YT for letting me know about it.

DBSK HWAITING!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an zazaza said…
worried
are you sure??
when dbsk break up?
is it lie? i hope no!!
il y a plus d’un an DbskLove said…
It's good that they are because they suffer a lot to what i saw in that video, but again it's going to be sad because we all got so use to Dbsk, and we love them a lot !! It's going to be hard for Dbsk, and as well as the fans. But we wish them the best no matter what there will always be Dong Bang Shin Ki (God of the East) in Our hearts.
crying
dbsk's last concert is in june!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess i guessed wrong!
il y a plus d’un an chelsea_eunteuk said…
they didn't break up.. they said 2 fans.. if anything happend they will not break up.. they promise that 2 all of us.. and that thing did't happen..
il y a plus d’un an love_hero_tvxq said…
smirk
DBSK don't break up
If all of thing happend , i will belive with them
il y a plus d’un an erum-hero said…
heart
hey.........
RELAX GUYS!!!!!!
they are not going to breakup alright.
just chill and pray for them AND ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.
And listen to Break Out.
Enjoy!:-)
il y a plus d’un an hi_alice said…
Guys...You got the power!!!
I belive in you...

I hope, you're doesn't break-up.
il y a plus d’un an hassleberrygirl said…
crying
we are called Cassieselfs we are all family always keep the faith strong we are all going to miss them they broke up
i wanna know why max and uknow are staying under sm?
i support max and uknow and jyj forever~~~~~
il y a plus d’un an iamCassie said…
crying
i hate SM!!! they're ruined a great group and now look at what happened? the boys are doing separate activities! it's all because of SM's unfairness! i hate them! i hate them! the cassies are suffering and so are the boys! i can't believe this! i'm so sad and i miss all of them performing together on stage.
il y a plus d’un an ebethqnguyen said…
After a year of impatient waiting, DBSK has decided to break up.... Even though Dbsk is no longer DBSK I love both JYJ and the Dbsk LONG LIVE DBSK
il y a plus d’un an Cassieforever said…
worried
I waited 1 year and whatever Months for them to get back together But it's not working at all People who are saying they didn't break up well they did Tvxq Already made Three Music videos and lots of songs with only Max And Yunho And JYJ Made Music videos and songs as well So I don't really think they will get back together SO SOON still Keeping faith
big smile
HERO ANNOUNCED ON HIS TWITTER THAT HE MISSES HOMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
HERO ANNOUNCED ON HIS TWITTER THAT HE MISSES HOMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!