DBSK Who here loves.....

Amandalee posted on May 05, 2009 at 11:12PM
Just wanted to know who here loves max Changmin's singing voice. I do of course. Just the way he sings gives me goosebumps. Such a beautiful voice. Let me know what you think.

If you don't like Changmin's voice then tell me who then??
 Just wanted to know who here loves max Changmin's chant voice. I do of course. Just the way he sing
last edited on May 05, 2009 at 11:14PM

DBSK 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an PixieJJC said…
big smile
I LOVE Min's singing voice! He can go high in the notes! Of course we all have faves... but I still love them all.

I personally think that Junsu has the BEST voice in the group. He can sing like nobody's business! lol His natural speaking voice is somewhat high-middle pitched so he can do high notes and low notes. I have never seen him crack his voice or anything except in the "Five in the Black" tour when they sang "PROUD", but of course that is an exception because they were all crying. It is to this day one of my all-time fave performances from them.

Then again, Jaejoong can also sing beautifully. When he sings ballads I totally feel the emotions the song conveys. He can sing pretty much any genre, including rock, so that's a major pro for him. The con is that he sometimes cracks his voice... but nobody is perfect!

When they all sing together they form beautiful, heart breaking harmonies especially when they sing ballads. i guess I love all of them but if I had to choose one, it would be a tie between my kamo butt and Jaejoong!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Cutie_mary said…
kiss
I love changmin's voice. I think he can do such a high pitch that everyone is amazed. ^_^
I love everyone's voice in DBSK. THey all have they'r own personality of voice and the quality is amazing.
Especially when they do acapella, I get a lot of shivers and goosebumps.
il y a plus d’un an chika-yoochun said…
heart
I love them all DBSK so amazing :)