DBSK Promotion activities

PixieJJC posted on Sep 24, 2008 at 05:35PM
Knowing that the pre-order sales for the album, "Mirotic" has reached over 300,000 copies sold, DBSK has to work hard to keep their fans happy.

The album is set to be released on Sept.26, 2008, since it was delayed due to "supply shortage." The boys also he;d a mini concert on Sept. 21, to promote their album.

The boys will have their Comeback stage on Inkigayo, Sept. 29, 2008.

Now DBSK has received invitations to appear on Sukira Kiss the Radio, which is hosted by their friends and colleages, Kangin and Eeteuk. This will take place on Sept. 29.

Yunho and Junsu have been confrimed to appear on "Family Outing." They will be appearing on episodes 17and 18. They will air on Oct. 12 and19 respectively.

They have also been invited to gueast in an SBS show called, Kim Jeongeun’s Chocolate. This one has not been confirmed as of yet.

More info will come out soon and I'll keep you updated.

Credits:
Source 1: TVXQ daum media + elune@mirotic.blogspot.com + lovetohateme@WP

Source 2: EmeraldSinner@YT

DBSK 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an marslover13 said…
HoSu Family Outing fanpics:

link
link
link
link

I'm super excited.
Can't wait.
il y a plus d’un an PixieJJC said…
Yunho looks like he's wearing Micky's shirt from the "Mirotic" MV, ne? lol Thanx!

Here is another update regarding Junsu and Yunho's appearance on Family Outing.

" After two years of hiatus, DBSG has stared in “Family Outing”.

Two members, Kim Junsu and Jung Yunho have taken two days to record Family Outing for SBS.
The people evident at the spot were the MCs: Yoo Jaesuk, Yoon Jongshin, Kim Suro, Lee Chunhee, Daesung, Lee Hyori, Park Yeh Jin, U-know Yunho, and Xiah Junsu, a total of 9 people.

PD Jang HyukJae of Family Outing has announced through NewsN on the 25th that “DBSG tried their best to participate”. According to Jang PD, Junsu and Yunho fitted with the other memebers despite their long hiatus, He also added that, “DBSG said they had seen Family Outing before appearing, and they knew how the program was run, So it was easier to film in a funner manner! Plus, they did their best in catching fish, and making rice.”

Not only that, he added that, “DBSG took care and respected their fellow idol group, Big Bang’s Daesung. It was nice to see all of them take care of each other, in a junior, senior manner!:

After two years of hiatus, DBSG will release their 4th album, Mirotic on the 26th; it was supposed to be released on the 24th but due to the mass pre-ordering, the company was not able to prepare the number of albums, therefore delaying it’s release.

DBSG will have a comeback on the 28th, on SBS “Inkigayo,” and show an amazing performance"

Source : dnbn and lovetohatme@WP
Translation: ginaaax3@ soompi

I'm glad that the boys and Dasung got along well. I can't wait to see these episodes, they sound very interesting. Lee Hyori will also be in here! WOOT~ She rocks! ^_^

The boys have been super busy as of lately! Remember those pictures that were "leaked" with the boys wearing some cute white and blue outfits?

Well here's the answer as to what they were going to be used for.

"Seems like Lotte Duty Free Shop is doing a promotion with DBSK, to celebrate their inauguration, for them to do a premier show and be talk show hosts in Seoul. The audience will be like “tour participants” and even get gifts!"

Credit: dnbn + ramingo@ soompi and
lovetohateme@WP and EmeraldSinner@YT

Here are the pics:

link

link

link

I do have to say that Junsu adn Yunho look SUPER tanned on the first pic. lol

Here's the schedule for the boys in what's left of Sept. and about two week into Oct.:

link

Credits: lovetohateme@WP
Annyong haseyo! It's nice to come back in here after a month.. T_T

The boys have been up to so many things since the release of their "Mirotic" album it's just scary! lol As many of you may know by now, they are filming a new MV for the song, Wrong Number. I can't wait! Here are some pics of what their location will look like.

link

link

link

link

link

The first pic is what, I assume, their car will be in the MV. There were rumors and pics that Junsu was going to be the one in the car this time... *hopes it's true* The hotel looks so nice, if only we could live in a place like that. *sigh* lol

Here's the vid of the campaign they did. The purpose was to make people NOT smoke anymore.

link

They had also done a No Smoking campaign before in 2004. Let's see how much they've changed! lol

link

The boys FINALLY had a day off and so decided to go to Everland Park. Not Michael Jackson's EVERLAND ranch... the park ok.. lol

Anywho, here are some short clips of what they did.

link
link
link
link

Here's a preview of a show that will air. OMONA! I think it's called "Star Friends"... correct me if I'm wrong (I probably am). Anywho, Junsu, Micky and Yunho will bring a guest to the show. Junsu is bringing his hyung! AWWW! Gwuyeopta! I hope you gys can spot him! lol I JUST got a hold of this info and I'm pretty sure it'll be out soon so keep an eye out for it.

link

I know "Come to Play" has been out since Oct. 27, but in case you haven't watched it, or if u did then watch it again cuz it's hilarious! lol

link

Here are the links to "Star Friends" where Junsu was in.

Part 1
link

Part2
link

OK... I'm done. Hehe, mianhe if I'm being redundant at times. I know a lot of you keep up with any info that comes out for the boys. I'm just trying to keep those who AREN'T updated.... updated. Hopefully I'll be around more and able to keep up with the info the minute it comes out lol.

Credits to: EmeraldSinner@YT, Ginaya@YT, lovetohateme@WP, and as tagged. ^_^V

Well, now for more updates!

Here's Episode 2 of Star Friends,

Part 1/3
link
Part 2/3
link

Ahaha! Junsu was hilarious! I love that boy!

Credits: ginaya@YT

Here's a lil clip of Cassies singing Mirotic on the SBS concert. It almost made me cry cuz they are so supportive yo!

link

This is a Jae fancam from the concert. Notice how Cassies sing along, you can't even hear the boys! lol

link

Here's Jae, Yunho, and Min watching Rain's performance of Rainism.

link

And here's the famous passing-of-the-mics to Yunho lol He looked so cute!

link

Credits to phutran1981vnn2@YT

Here is an update on UFO replies! AWW! Min was too cute in here.. ^_^ These were from 11/06/08 and 11/07/08

link

credits: twilightprincess015

Another clip from the Love Share concert (SBS concert). You can see Jae, TOP, Taeyang, and SHINee members! So cute!

link
Credits: Ruby8270@YT

last edited il y a plus d’un an
big smile
Annyong! *waves*

as we all know DBSK is now promoting their "Secret Code' album tour. Can't wait for fancams and all the good stuff! Keep your eyes and ears open on youtube for updates. I'm still dying of anticipation for the "Mirotic" tour to come out on dvd.

By the way, if you guys live in the U.S (or anywhere where they are showing the movie "Fast and Furious") you MUST watch it. I liked the movie because for one I love Vin Diesel ^_^ that man is HOT! and Two, I like cars! BUT I recommend it to all of you DBSK fans because... *drumroll* one of their songs is in it! WOOOOOT~

I watched the movie and loved it. I had gone in there for the smexyness of both the guys and the cars. Much to my surprise I also had some DBSK spazzing moments. If you guys pay REALLY CLOSE ATTENTION to the... oh I don't know, first ten minutes or so of the movie you will hear a DBSK song! I freaked like crazy when I recognized the song!!!! I thought I was hallucinating or something.

If you already watched the movie but didn't hear the song, WATCH it again (or wait 'till they release the movie on dvd). If you haven't watched it go and watch it ASAP! Pay close attention to the scene where Brian is in pursuit of a suspect atop building rooftops. If you can't concentrate look away from the screen or close your eyes and only pay attention to the music. They play "Rising Sun" by DBSK! *spazzing* I even recognized Micky's part where he says "Now I cry under my skin...". I kid you not. So go and watch the movie and correct me if I'm wrong.

I, personally, will buy the dvd when it comes out because:
1. A DBSK song is in it!
2. Vin Diesel is a smexy sonofagun!
3. The cars are way hot!

Annyong yorobun! *waves* ^_^V

I just wanted to drop in and say CONGRATS to all of us here. We have more than 300 members now! *does happy dance* WOOOT~ I remember when it was only like 20 of us in here.

DBSK has come a long way and so have we, the fans. Mianhe for not keeping everybody up-to-date with all the info. As you all know, the guys go back and forth from Korea to Japan and vice versa. it's hard to keep up with them.

This is the "promotion" section so I didn't really know where else to put this.

BTW, to all of those who watched MKMF 2008 now is your chance to savor the moment eternally! This awards show was held on November 15, 2008 in case you don't remeber.

Mnet has released the whole awards show on dvd. I have seen two versions so far:
1. Korean version
2. Japan version

The Korean version is definitely cheaper. I would recommend getting this version for those of us going through a tough money situation.

The dvd includes the entire awards show on 1 dvd. it also has some backstage footage.

The only downside to this is thart it's a region 3 dvd. For those of you who don't know, that means that if you don't live in S. Korea, Taiwan or anywhere in Southeast asia, you will not be able to play the dvd on your dvd player. You would have to get a region free dvd player. Also the Korean version is set to be released on June 18, 2009... only 2 more days of wait!

Here's the link for the Korea ver.
link

The Japan verion has the entire concert and backstage footage but in 2 dvd's. (I guess you get more footage). It's also $30 more than the Korea ver. (I'm personally getting the Korea ver. lol).

This version also includes Japanese and Korean subtitles as opposed to the Korea ver. that has NO subbs. This ver. is a redion 2. The Japan ver. was released in May 13, 2009.

Here's the link for the Japan ver.
link

ENJOY!
Annyong haseyo ladies and gentlemen! ... Althought I really think there are more ladies than gents lol.

OK So I have been DYING to pre-order the 3rd Asia Live tour Mirotic and it seems like I'm going to die before they release it. *sigh* BUT I have VERY GOOD NEWS!

As you may all know by now the boys performed at Toky Dome this past wekkend. They have been working extemely hard to get to this point. Not only have they topped the charts in Korea but also in Japan. They have had to go Korea and Japan back and forth pretty much this whole year. They deserved to finally realize their dream of performing at Tokyo Dome in front of 50,000 fans!

I am proud to say that I am a fan because they have fullfilled their dreams. I really don't know how much better this can get. They have surprised us every step of the way.

Their 4th Live Tour The Secret Code is up for PRE-ORDER at yesasia.com!!!! *jumps up and down* So far as I know, the dvd has 2 dvds and it's a region 2 dvd. It costs $63.25 and will be released until September 30, 2009. Yes I know it will be hard to wait but we must be patient. The concert is from the Tokyo Dome concert that they just had this past weekend and from the fancams that I have seen... it was pretty DARN AMAZING! So if you don't have money now, I suggest you start saving up. Don't buy junk food and save your money to buy this dvd. It's a MUST HAVE for any DBSK fan. Here's the link to pre-order your copy today.

link

The sooner you can pre-order the better because I have a feeling that this will be SOLD OUT in a matter of minutes.

Now if they could only announce when the Mirotic tour will be released... I will be eternally happy lol
last edited il y a plus d’un an