DBSK Mini Showcase

PixieJJC posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 07:47PM
DBSK has yet agin amzed us with their amzing vocals and powerfull dance moves with their new 4th Korean album "Mirotic." They had a mini showcase on Sept. 21st, 2008 at Seoul City Hall Plaza.

Here are some links to pix and fancams. I'm sure you guys have already seen most of these but it doesn't hurt to watch them again! lol

These are for the prescon. a WHOOOLE bunch of pix in here!

link

link

Credits to: lovetohateme@WP, popseoul@WP and EmeraldSinner@YT

Here is what Cassies chanted when they performed "Mirotic"... I guess this will be the chant used in all the performances. There were people lined up a day BEFORE the showcase started! Now those are some hard core fans! lol

link

Credits to: lovetohateme@WP

Here's a fancam of Min throwing a tantrum!!! SO CUTE!
link

and a closer ver.
link

Credits to:phutran1981vnn3@YT and EmeraldSinner@YT

Here's somethin with EVERYTHING! lol There are fancams, more pictures, DBSK message to Cassies.. a whole bunch of stuff yo! ^_^

link

Credits to: lovetohateme@WP and EmeraldSinner@YT

I know most of you have already seen some of these. Sorry for posting so late. There was just sooo much info coming out at the same time and I had school work... T_T Mianhe!

DBSK 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an marslover13 said…
I've been trying to keep up with the flow of pictures lately, but it's just moving too fast. T___T

I think I've got about a billion so far. -____-;;
il y a plus d’un an PixieJJC said…
Yeah, sometimes I don't feel like updating stuff here cuz most people have already seen them elsewhere. Then again, there might be people who don't know what YT is... (I highly doubt it) and they might not be looking at other sources for info. O.o

Anywho, more updates, eventhough this fancam is "old' according to DBSK fan-standars, lol

JaeMinHo..or YunJae, JaeMin.. have ur pick! ^_^

link

last edited il y a plus d’un an