DBSK Yo! 4th Korean album!!!!!!

PixieJJC posted on Sep 05, 2008 at 07:19AM
OMG! They have rocked our world with songs like 'Hug', 'Triangle', 'O-Jung-ban-hap', 'Love in the Ice', and ' Purple Line', ' Doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou?' among others. Their fanbase quickly grew from a mere 200 fans to more than 800,000! Not only have they reached our hearts with their looks, but also with their amazing vocals, extraordinary dancing skills, and their amiable personalities. DBSK has been away from Korea for 1 year and 7 months... now they are ready to make their comeback! Get ready to be dazzled and hypnotized by their awesome singing and HOT new looks! This is a vid with a pic of their new looks and a preview of their new song... 'Hey' (I might be wrong with the title...) Presenting the ones and only... Dong Bang Shin Ki!!!!!...

Not for the faint of heart of course...lol

link

P.S
In case they deleted/remove this video, just type in DBSK 4th Korean Comeback! What do u guys think of the new look? And I've been searching to see when their cd will be available for pre-order for like a month now... no luck! T_T I will let u guys know when I do find it... or if anyone else finds it please let us know! Kamsahamnida! ^.^V

DBSK 21 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an marslover13 said…
-____-;;;
You keep beating me to posting things.
Oh well.

The actual pic is here:
link

And I'm already in love with the song.
All 35 seconds of it.
:X
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an PixieJJC said…
O.O Mianhe! (Sorry) I'll stop posting stuff then... T_T It's just that sometimes I'm online so late (cuz I'm an insomniac at times) and friends send me vids and pix and whatnot so I share them with u guys as soon as I get them. I can't wait for their comeback!!!! Now I'm reading stuff that says that their CB is scheduled untill Sept. 28th! I thought it was gunna be in Sept. 24th??? Why do they make us suffer like this? And I still can't find a pre-order thingy anywhere.

I think once it does appear as pre-order the servers on that site will crash. That's what happened when their concert tickets were on sale for the 'O' Tour... I think. Can u imagine how many people want their CD? O.O I just hope I get mine! T_T BTW, can I have ur e-mail? I might not be on here (or anywhere on the internet for that matter) for a while due to skool... T_T So I'll just send u stuff and u can post them here, ne? ^_^
Haha
I wasn't really complaining..

Actually, I'm glad that you crazy fast post news, because I don't have regular internet to do it myself and I really dont want this spot to become dead.

As far as I know, the comeback is still the 24th.
I thought only the Japanese single release day was pushed back.
O_____O
I think I'm going to stop trusting SMEnt. release dates soon...

And I'm pretty sure that another record will be smashed the second anyone is able to pre-order it. It'll definately be worth watching out for.
-extremely impatient-
OH! HAHA! OK! I'll keep updating then. I wouldn't want this spot to be dead either. We need more fans!!!!

Oh and I finally confirmed it... their 4th Korean album is still scheduled to be released on Sept. 24th and their having a comeback stage on Sept. 28th. I'm guessing it'll be on Inkigayo or Msuic Core since they're the top perf. stages...I guess. Yea SM tends to change things as of recently. O.o Oh well... well have to wait... T___T I'm dying here cuz there is STILLLLLLL no pre-order thing-a-ma-bob anywhere!!! So I'm stuck listening to the prev. on my iPod... lol

I found this vid that has some funny pix of DBSK's comeback...EVERYWHERE! lol At first I was like... WTF??? If I saw a poster-sized pic of them in the street I would tear it down and take it home with me! HAHAHA!

link

Here's a vid tribute to their comeback...in ANIME style! lol OMG! O loved these drawings! So awesome!

link

Credits for this vid to: 빨간왕자 at link

Oh and this one makes them sound so... God-like...which they are..but..lol
link

credits to mickytoho

I've noticed that people are making tributes/vids of them like CRAZY! hahaha!
I stalk mickytoho's page everytime I go on youtube. It's all pretty amazing.

And when I first join this spot, there were five people.
After I joined, it kind of exploded.
The fact that there are almost 80 members now is kind of a miracle.
O.O Really??? Only 5 people? WOOT! I'm hoping we hit the 100 mark soon! lol BTW... how long has this spot been open for?

Oh yes! Mickytoho is one of my best sources. Phutran and some others are amazing too. I think they actually live over there... O.o Korea... I mean... ^_^ So they get all the scoop on DBSK ASAP! lol

I stilllll can't find the pre-order thing!!! T______T Jeez! Are they gunna set it as pre-order the day BEFORE it comes out?

Eh? It should be up for pre-order now!

There was a big article about how the first day of pre-orders broke a record by reaching 100,000 on the first day.

I guess it's just not up on YesAsia yet. o.O
Yea... it's not up on there yet. And the actual pre-order record was 200,000. I read the news on .... July. How can it be out for pre-order in July and not right now? Do u know where ELSE I can go to pre-order? I've looked it up on google and it just takes me to the articles that talked about the record. T____T

(UBBER impatient) T_T
Ah..yeah...
I just pick a random number because I couldn't remember the actual one.
>.<;;;

link
Might be some help.
They're pretty reliable..
Oh thanx!

Ok so I was checking my email and whatnot when this came across..

link

it actuially says that "MIROTIC" is the title for their 4TH Korean Album... not the Japanese single... WTF??? O.o Anywho... We have 8 more days.. till their album comes out! WAAAAA~ ^O^

They're still gunna release it as a Japanese single tho..
Yeah.
I'm pretty psyched.

And it's now up for pre-order on YesAsia.
For extremely cheap.
And I really really want to get it.
Too bad I can't afford it right now.
-__________-;;
I KNOW!!!! *DIES* I already pre-ordered mine. If u guys order BOTH CD+DVD AND CD+Photobook it only costs $30.99... Who doesn't want to have 2 copies? lol I can't wait to see their perf. on Inkigayo and Music Core!!!! *fangirl moment*

BTW, on YesAsia it says that the release date is Sept. 26??? T____T

Here's a link the "Mirotic"... now with a 33sec. preview! *They really want to kill us with this*
Mianhe everyone.. I've been kindda lazy to update u guys. *slaps self*

There was just soooo much stuff that came out all at once for the boys! First of all here's the FULL ver. of Mirotic!!!

link

I'm sure by now u guys have seen this but it doesn't hurt to watch it again! To this moment I have watched this MV.. 109x's... I'm keeping count! lol

Yes..the release date was pushed back two days.
;_____;

Who knows why.
But at least it's almost here.
[I told I was gonna stop trusting release dates]

The Mirotic MV is....too amazing for words.
I just wish that Junsu's 'Omona' pose was put in.
-_____-

And I still can't afford to pre-order it yet. My stupid paycheck still hasn't come in. <__<
YES! I knooooooowww! As if waiting 2 years is not enough! Like u said, I'm just not gunna trust release dates anymore! lol

They moved the date back because there was a "shortage from the supply chain." There wasn't enough to go around! WOOOT! I'm really glad to hear that. Did they really think that DBSK's comeback wasn't going to be HUGE?!?!? Here's a link to where it states why the release date was set back:

link

Credits to: lovetohateme@WP and EmeraldSinner@YT

Another eason why they moved the release date, and a HUGE reason at that, was due to extreme pre-order sales! They reached over 300,000 pre-order sales! WOOOT! *does happy dance* If they sell only 49,317 more copies they will have broken the record for their O-JBH sales! I really hope they do break that record and sell 1 Million copies! That's what I realllllyyyy want for them to reach! Here's the link as to where you guys can read a little more about it:

link

Credits to: lovetohateme@WP and EmeraldSinner@YT
The boys have been super busy lately. They were on the news today. They showed more scenes from the making of "Mirotic" and their photoshoot.

They all look hot, as always, so please be careful when watching. "Heart attack alert" lol

link

Credits to: mickytoho@YT and EmeraldSinner@YT and as tagged on the vid.

P.S
I'm addicted to this MV! I kept count of how many times I've watched it and up t'till now it's been 158x's! ^_^
YAY! More pix from the album! Well, I'm hoping these pics ARE in the album, if not I will be very angry...lol Only 1 more day 'till their cd is officially released, well here in the U.S. It's acleady friday in Korea... T_T

link

Credits: lovetohatme@WP and EmeraldSinner@YT

Here's a vid preview on the songs! WOOT!
This one is entitled, "Wrong Number"

link

Credits: EmeraldSinner@YT and catgirl50001@YT

WAAAAAA~ MORE PIX!!!! These are from their album! Get ready for MAJOR NOSEBLEEDS and Heart attacks! ^_^

link

Here is more info on the songs. I'm sure some of you might have listened to it already...

link

Credits: ginaya@YT, lovetohateme@WP, and EmeraldSinner@YT

This is for the Inkigayo performance. I'm sure a lot of people will upload on YT, but just in case you're one of the impatient types, you can DL/watch the performance right when it comes out. Here's an explanation on how and what to do:

link
WOOOOT! Annyong haseyo yorobun!!! *waves* I'm finally back after about a month or so of not coming in here.. T_T I missed this site and the crazy fans like me that love DBSK! I hope you guys had a happy Halloween... I know I did. (No, I didn't go trick-or-treating, but I went to a HELLOFALOT of parties.. wooot! lol)

Anywho, onto business. DBSK has been very busy lately, as I'm sure you all know by now. There had been rumors that their "Mirotic" album was going to have 5 ver. released. As of today A and B have been out for some time and now the C ver. has been confirmed to be released on Nov. 14!! ^_^

Here's the pic that will be used on the cover for this ver. of the album,

link

This new ver. will have 4 new songs entitled: Don't Cry My Love, Love Hello/Goodbye Love, Wish, and Don't Say Goodbye.

Don't Cry My Love was written and composed by Jaejoong! I really can't wait to hear that one! Yoochun composed and wrote the lyrics for Love Hello/Goodbye Love.

I thought this ver. would be a heck of a lot more expensive because it had more songs, but I think it's cheaper than the other two versions that were released. This one will only be $13.99 (plus shipping and handling). I really can't wait to see what the other versions will look like... ^_^ Here's a link to a site where you can order from.

link

Here's another one where you can get a poster with it.

link

Well, I'm off to update the other topics in our forum so be sure to check them out! Especially the "Promo activities" ... Junsu fans like myself will especially love this section! ^_~V

Credits: EmeraldSinner@YT, lovetohateme@WP and yesasia.com
DBSK has been busy promoting their "Mirotic" album. After obtaining the Number 1 spot with the song "Jumun/Spell" in many music charts including Korea, Japan and in Thailand, they are now promoting another song from the "Mirotic" album.

"Wrong Number" has captured the hearts of many girls. Not only does it have an upbeat melody, but it also has given many a fan girl nosebleeds, spasms, and the usual sqealing and heart attacks. DBSK released their MV for "Wrong Number" on Nov. 12. Their sexyness is blended with their amazing vocals and wonderful dance routine.

All I have to say is.. be warned, this is not for the easily faint of heart. Enjoy at your own risk.. lol

Here's the Full MV

link

Here's the FUll MV plus eng subbs

link

Here are some clips as to what the four new songs in the repackaged ver. of "Mirotic" sound like.

"Don't Say Goodbye"
link

"Don't Cry My Love" (Jae's composition)
link

"Love Bye Love" (Yoochun's composotion)
link

"WISH" (Collaboration with Super Junior's KyuHyun and Ryewook)
link

Credits to: EmeraldSinner@YT, joongifiedportia33@YT, farahmicky@YT, Liz99bb@YT

il y a plus d’un an Vrancia said…
are this topic about a new album from DBSK?

I don't read all

but I thought the new album is enormous!!

LOL Yes, this topic is for the new album "Mirotic" from DBSK. we started this topic so that we can update you guys on new versions of the album and such. If we see them singing a song from the album you can post a link to the video here or in the "Promo activities" topic. If we find pictures that are from performances you can posts links here too. Basically, if they perform songs, pictures are available from those performances, or they release new versions of the album... you can share with us and make your own post.

I hope that makes sense. ^_^V