DBSK l’amour in the Ice... Korean version?!?!?

PixieJJC posted on Aug 15, 2008 at 11:17PM
OK Mianhe if I'm posting too many things but... I'm sooooo ecstatic right now! Not only is DBSK making their comeback to korea in August 27..?? But hopefully they'll have some of our (or at least my fave songs) that were originally Japanese, made into Korean versions! Here's a vid almost 3 mins. long from 'Love in the Ice.' The fancam focuses more on Micky, but you see Junsu in there too! lol
Enjoy!

link
save

DBSK 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an marslover13 said…
Wha-?...A Korean Love in the Ice?..

I onlt knew about Kiss Shite Mama, Sayounara

Ah..never mind....
I just watched it.
O__________O

Amazing.

il y a plus d’un an PixieJJC said…
Oh yea... Kiss.. will be one of the songs in korean too!!!! BTW... I forgot to mention, they are releasing their 4th korean album until Sept. 23, 2008. It has been dalyed!!! T___T Why do they have to make us suffer like this....lol
il y a plus d’un an marslover13 said…
;_;

No...

And I was just starting to countdown to the release date.
It makes sense, though.
Last I heard, they were still working on some of the songs, so...maybe thats one of the reasons.
Yea me too! I was going to pre-order my copy a while back and then I found out about this. I'm still going to pre-order mine so I can get the First Press lease. At least we know what's to come. I mean I love Kiss... and Love in the Ice in Japanese, but I always wanted to hear them in korean too. OMG! I can't wait!
Oh I forgot! Here's the link to the Full song of Love in the Ice!!!!!!

link
il y a plus d’un an bridget_jaenhyo said…
Yup...there is a Korean version too. I have already heard all the mirotic 4th album songs. Wow...their songs was so alive especially "love in the ice" and "you're my melody". The songs make me feel im in the heavan. Btw, im also have all the romanization lyrics.
last edited il y a plus d’un an