Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 85401-85450 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
----
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
vest<3 cute!
i feel like you have the cutest style
COMMENTAGE + EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0

OWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
lmfao its annoying though cause when he like comes "home" its sooooo trafficie and they like stop the highway its annoying theres like ss everywhere
lol! i love clothes! sometimes i go with just laid back clothes, but i don't know! i am very much like brooke when it comes to clothes! which is very very dangerous when you don't have a lot of money!

and my dad is like! you need to stop spending a lot of money on clothes, and stuff! and i agree! but the only way for me to not buy anything, is to just stay out of the stores! seriously! i always find something! and he has threatned me that when the my next paycheck comes, that he will sum up everything i have earned so far, see how much i have saved (he takes 30% of my paycheck, and outs it into my savings account) and if i have shopped a lot, he will increase the saving amount!
stop whoring yourself for eyesexages/commentages you whore
lucky! i don't have a job so i never have money to shop! its so retarded i babysit like once a month! AND i can now start looking for a job cause i finally turning 16, but theres still most places where you have to be 18 here
angelic
yeah, it most be annoying for you guys who live there!

speaking of! you need to do my a favour! as a christmas gift for me! pretty please?(a)
that's shit! but you should apply to palces where they need extrapeople, like in stored, during weekends they need people to help out;D and at stores where you have to sort the things, and put them in the shelfs;D
or food chains;D Mc Donalds and stuff;D
i would LOVE you forever! if you did my that thing!
pretyt pelase?
yeah what is it?

they don't have extra places cause all the "grown ups are stealing the teens jobs cause their all getting fired
what do you need me to do?
for christmas of course
that's crap! ehmm... what about the training centers! you can work at the reception or you can babysit there?
what about the things that call around trying to sell something?
i wish you like lived here! i need fashion advice!

but how sweet would that be if we actually meet each other
angelic
YEY! =D <3

Ok, i want a picture of Barack Obama's house taken from a home camera (not found on the net), and if it is possible: a picture of his car or something when he comes to town..??
you have to be like 18 to call people, and training centers um like what?
hhahha idk how long that will take, but ive only passed his house once , and he lives llike right next to one of the worst area's of the city! but i might not be able to do it like for a while thats if i even see his like car i tend to avoid going downtown when he's there cause people like go crazy.. i could prob get you a picture of him throwing out the first pitch at a white sox game?
I know right! i actually think that we would have been great friends! since you and i have a lot in common! and i really think that it might be akward to meet people from here, but you are one of the few people i actually can imagine meeting!:D
I guess we are both screwd up in one way or another xD

OMG! us two shopping and stuff! Seriously if i ever come to Chicago! i am vising you & Obama!
 I know right! i actually think that we would have been great friends! since toi and i have a lot in c
i mean of course ill try but that might be really hard to get, especially with all the ss
Thank you<3
You don't need to go down there because of the photo, just of you are in the neighborhood (spelling);D
and you don't need to do it now;D no hurry, jsut one time before we leave fanpop (if that will ever happen xD)

OMG! he comes to the games! the same games you attend too?:O
hahahhaha i know i think it would be weird! but awesome at the same time! like you might be like omg! but then like awkward silence or smth? but omg us shopping would be fucking EPIC or if we like went to school together we would see each other all the time:)))

if you come! i better see you! and same for Norway!
lol which part of norway do you live?
Thank you<3
You don't need to stress about it, just if you come across his or the place;D

LOL! what is SS? xD
i live in the sourh/east... i think it will be! the capiral city!
----
not the ones i attended but im guessing he'll throw the first pitch at the season opener he did last year! and like major huge games he does! i wanna go to the season opener but idk its really cold though
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
OMG i think i might actually have a picture of his house! from when i saw it! i know im pretty sure i might have one
secret service! crawling with them like walking dogs, and sitting in cars everywhere
oh ok;D you are so fucking lucky!

Oh! it would totally be akward at first! but somehow i can see us being friends! but i don't see that with everyone on here!
Cause i think our persinalities are really alike! for one thing we are defenetely straight up about things! we don't like it, we say it!
OMG! you have to find it!
*hyperventilating*
idk where it went im gonna look but i think its a horrible picture like behind the bushes or smth but you can see the his roof and door his house has like redish bricks
OMG! you secret service! you are living a Prison Break life<33

I think he is bringing lke 300 of his people to norway! and he is renting the whole hotel! and it's tradition that the nobel price winner, waves from the balcony. but they are talking aout puttin a thick glass and cover it up!
you are so lucky!
heres what it looks like i got if rom the net but i havve one somewhere
 heres what it looks like i got if rom the net but i havve one somewhere
wow! it's a normal but still beautiful house! i like hos he is really modest and down the earth!
how am i lucky!

i think it would be so awesome! yeah i wouldn't want to meet some people but there are people that i think it would be awesome too! i think the only reason it would ever be awkward is because we know a lot about each other and we haven't meet in person, so like that kinda makes it a little strange... but once we started talking it would be so EPIC
yup when i saw it the trees were way higher

hold on im gonna switch comps and look for it there
ok;D
cause you live in the same town as him! DUH! ;P

yeah, and the fact that we have like never seen each other move.. not a video conversation! not even a Skype conversation xD
but it would be a real fun experince!
and going to your parents saying: "yeah i am going to meet someone form Chicage, and i met her online" they would flip out xD
hahah they prob wouldn't let me go...lol!
hahah id make you meet me like shopping some where

and i found 3 pictures but its horrible and their not a front view
show me!

i can jsut imagine their reaction! xD
wtf their all blury and currput i can' upload them! fuck
il y a plus d’un an OCFan123 said…
smile
Laaaa Laaa....
hold on im screen caping it
blah... yeah yeah it's Ok;D Thanks for trying <3
here it is blury and from the back hold on im getting another
 here it is blury and from the back hold on im getting another
Hey Sarah<3
OMG! you have bee that close to his house!
just WOW!