Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
good idea.. i would have never thought about it!
il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
im gettin sick of the writers seriously like i really want brucas to be end game obviously but i do think leyton will be im trying to keep the faith as much as i can but im seriously getting sick of all the fucking around i mean if leyton are going to get together i wish they would instead of all the jumping around from couples to couples im like for gods sake its getting so annoying will ya stop trying to please everyone and make ya mind up!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an mcewen_girl said…
^^ Ik..right we have had enough suspension...they aren't kids anymore...Mark needs to get it together and have him choose one FOR GOOD!! and this time none of his cheating crap..I seriously wanna beat the shit out of Luke everytime he does that...URGHH!!!
agreed!

im sick of the negative ratings on this spot.. good thing they slowed down!
il y a plus d’un an broody4cheery said…
i am so angry at arrogant leyton fans who have me contemplating breaking my computer. funny story, i was reading a leyton/brucas debate and a leytoner who was saying repeatedly (sometime straight out and sometimes more subtle) that brucasers are dellusional. same leytoner then claims that there is nothing in season 5 at all that give sthe impression that brucas are still in love with each other or have any chance to get back into the love triangle. and they call us dellusional. lets see... when they first meet again, the flashbacks, all those looks on brookes part, all those did we make the right choice comments, the looks, how she went to luke's house that night and he asked her to stay, the i love you's, the fact haley said brooke's name, the reminder of her with the predictions, yeah none of that can possibly lead us to believe brucas still has a shot. there was nothing in season 5 to suggest brucas isn't over and brookes not still in love with lucas at all.
so we mise well just give up nowm brucas are so clearly over... what total BS they are not over, they will never be over, jesus weve had more brucas hints and hope with season 5 than what was gien to the leytoners in sn 2 and a heap of sn 3, and they say brucasers should give up, if they could keep hope i can bloody well keep hope.
Brucas is not over. damn arrogant leytoners who think their word is the law.
^^ Ik...alot of them are arrogant....
go you broody4cheery i agree some of them are so stubburn and only choose to believe that leyton are end game at least us brucasers can see that leyton and brucas are there
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
wow i do notice that too. Lpers are ANNOYING:=)
Aww..and one more thing! Have you noticed that every time Peyton tells Luke she loves him, he doesn't respond back with "i love you, too" anymore when he's had the chance.

Anyway..the problem is that Lucas has been so inmature about his love life, he never really knew what he wanted either, and when he thought he knew he had the wonderful idea of choosing the fakes and most unstable girl of his life a.k.a Seyton go figure, His life would have been a lot easier if he stayed with Brooke or Lindsey, but its like he enjoys being hurt.

Sooner or later he has to see beyond his nose and go after his true love Brooke.

ANOTHER THING THAT GETS TO ME..IS WHEN THE LPers CLAIM: "Lucas never cheated on Peyton?"
Are they retared?
I mean..they're SOO wrong. In fact he cheated on her when he started to kiss Brooke that one night in the hotel, and Brooke showed a lot of class by telling him to back off.

If the rolls were reversed, peyton has already shown (remember in season 1 with ignoring the call) that she would go after Lucas if Brooke was the one who said some day.

i mean, they considered what Brooke did with nathan just as bad if they were together, so technically yeah i actually think now that Lucas did cheat on Peyton at least twice. LOL!
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
One thing that ticks me off is when some Leytoners claim all that Brucas had was sex and they have no connection. also they say that all they were we a high school and there is nothing between them and all they are just friends. At least Brucas are like Brother and Sister.
Luke and Peyton were High School too...and when they got into the real world she dropped him...so yeh I can see where they get that...NOT!! They are soo stupid!!!!
i dont see a problem with them being highschool, i mean for the majority the show was a highschool based show, of course they were in highschool, neither have we seen leyton outside of highschool, they might have dated in that mysterious four year jump but we didnt really see it. should we say naley cant be together cause they got married in highschool. love triagles were sooo highschool and we still have them. highschool seasons seem to have been more popular than sn 5 so maybe we should go back to the highschool years, jeyton, brucas and naley 4ever.
grrrrr im so fucking pisssed off did you see that question on the one tree hill spot the one where it says do you agree that lucas only went after brooke because peyton ddint admitt her feelings and what laurra said its so fucking disrespectful. they know there is alot of brucas fans so why the hell did they post that! they should have done it on the leyton spot where they can bitch about it. leyton are terrrible. they say he hurt brooke hello because fo her two faced best friends gawd they piss me off the way they dig at us all the time coz they think leyton is better its so petrty and pathetic.

we should come up with like a random word for leytoners who are annoying and jus say it to stop ourselves shouting at them and they wouldnt know what it means lol
Oh My God..*
Yeahh! I just saw the pick...anyway...i hate the OTH spot..and i hate everything which has to do with the OTH spot just because it's full of all the LPers and their f*cking fake accounts. They have like 50.000 accounts and that's why they win all the polls. And you know..then they come and say "Well..we're sorry...Leyton has the biggest fan club..you're only trying to make yourselves feel better by using this horrible lie that we have fake accounts.."
Daamn..everybody knows that BRUCAS always had the biggest fan club. Even if it was over! We still have it and NOBODY can persuade me for the exact opposite. "You're blind and you just can't accept it and deal with it.."
GO TO HELL! I mean...god..some LPers need a brain change URGENTLY!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
omg yeh i no what ya mean that online post out of 600 fans votimg leyton only got 13 percent and that had nothign to do with fanpop
omg i totally agree with sophialover!!!!!!!!!!!
^^Me too!! God they are soo retarded(most of them) are they seriously dullusional enough to think that LP is better and that they are just this great epic romance....hahahahah they need to wake up and smell the coffee LP sucks...ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL!!! They seriously need to get over theirselves!!!! and yeah I agree we need to come up with a word for them
ok i officially hate LPers more than LP. i know its wrong seeing i don't know these people but they just piss me off so much. talking with leytoners is like talking to a brick wall, they never get what im saying and always seem to lower themselves to badmouthing me instead of my arguement, mainly they dont even attempt to get what im saying instead they grip onto what they think im saying and then ignore my every attempt to get them to actually understand my actual point. and they defend peyton so damn much, i honestly dont think im severly biased when it comes to brooke, i know she makes mistakes and im willing to bitch about the choices she makes too, she is not perfect and i know that, but most leytoners (im saying most but i personally cant think of one leytoner ive come across which is different though im sure there are some)defend peyton no matter what shitty things she does, everything has an excuse, everything is fine as long as its peyton who does it, whatever she does shes in the bloody right. come on! not everything she does is right. sorry, im dragging on but i need to vent my frustration, and seeing in one comment i said id leave it at that and so i refuse to repsond even though more comments were said (whats the point, i just keep hitting that brick wall)i know i'll just keep repeating myself and they dont even try to accept what im saying, they just continue to defend peyton cause saint peyton can do no wrong.
oh and livelovelaugh brilliant idea. we could have code words, instead of going crazy at them we just give seemingly normal answers, like heres an example LOL = Logic of Leytoners *roll eyes* , :) = your dreaminng
yeh the roll eyes thing would be good and sigh should be heard it all before
i like
lol and we shud have like *shrugs* i dont really care
I agree with broody4cheery....leytoners are soo stuck to their ideas..they can NEVER looks beyond Peyton/Leyton and see the wrong their beloved people are causing!! THey think that as long as it Peyton then its ok...but as soon as someone else makes the tiniest mistake they are trashed to the highest degree....but god forbid one of us say somthing bad about Peyton and we all get ransacked for having an opinion...urrgg they piss me off sometimes..and yeah I LOVE the code idea!!
BL FOREVER
L0L...totally agree with you Linds. You know..the problem with some of them is that they are REALLY so stuck to their ideas that they just deny to open their eyes and see the truth..
All they care about is their precious Peyton and the endgame story. The big irony is that they say EXACTLY THE SAME about us (the Blers)
"Why can't you just ADMIT IT? BRUCAS IS OVER.." and then they call us stubborn just because we don't give up so easily on our ship and on 3 seasons full of CHEMISTRY, GREAT MOMENTS and POWERFUL LOVE..
Then...am i wrong for calling them CRAZY? Ofcource..i'm not refering to ALL of them *thank god..there are some exceptions*...but the majority is just like this.
MMM i guess Seyton makes everyone insane...
did we ever make up a word for them? if not can we please please please?

im so pissed off.. stupid lp fans are so annoying just look at the soapbox in this spot let me post the link im super annoyed by them.. i guess a stupid lp fan sent tons of lpers a link and they all commented**annoyed**

here is the link!:link
omg i am so pissed off now i posted a comment on that link ^^^^ a few days ago so ive jus looked back on to see if anyone responded to what i said and what do i see a fucking brucas fan shouting at me and calling me pathetic i mean wtf is that? i never say bad things to leyton fans and i finally do and i get it thrown back in my fucking face i am soooo pissed i swear that is the last fucking time i stick up for brucas fans!
oh i just read that, that lash out at you was so uncalled for. you were being reasonable and asking LP fans to respect the brucas spot and a BLer turned on you. you are far from pathetic, you were mature. im sending you a txt hug... HUGS!!!
awwww thanks broody4cheery *hug* back but im cool now was jus abit pissed off last nite lol im sure it will be all good
il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
Totally agree with all of you. And one thing that is really bugging me is that in season 4 when they found the tape with nathan & Brooke, Peyton got all psycko and punched Brooke. And the thing Brooke did was not a big thing compared to what Peyton did with Lucas to Brooke. Everybody know that Brooke has changed through the years, and the thing Peyton did was much more wronger cause the were feelings in the picture.

yeh peyton and nathen didnt really like each other and plus it was so long ago like brooke forgave peyton for goin with lucas the first time coz it was so long ago they have all come such a long way since then
i thnk peyton had a right to be peeved, but i thnk it had more to do with how brooke was treating her not that she had slept with nathan. but punching brooke was so... well slapping is slapping but punching is a whole new ball game. but yeah i think peyton cheating with lucas was worse than brooke's one night stand with nathan, they are two completely different scenario's and though both were shitty things because they are meant to be best friends, brooke tech slept with peytons ex boyfriend not her boyfriend, and even if its barely a technical thing it does count, so peyton cheated wth lucas where as brooke didnt cheat with nathan. wow their friendship is so messed up, i admire that they have forgiven each other and have such a great friendship in sn 5, gawd if my bff cheated with my bf i would never forgive her or if my bff dissed my dead mums i wouldnt forgive her either. but i guess thats tv for ya, the unbelievable happens.
Agee with broody4cheery!
The whole sex tape Brathan thing was SOO different from what Peyton did to Brooke..
Peyton, telling Brooke that she had feelings for Lucas while Brooke expected that she had forgot all about him was soooo WRONG!
We really can't compare these 2 situations.
Leytoners CLAIM that not only Peyton hurt Brooke, but Brooke herself betrayed Brooke by having this one night stand with Nathan..
OMG..I'M SORRY..ARE THEY KIDDING OR SMTH?
ARE THEY SERIOUS?
Pathan was OVER and it didn't mean ANYTHING whereas brucas wasn't over. Brucas was still there when our beloved Peyton woke up one day..the sun was shining...the birds were singing and she remembered that SHE had feelings for her best friends boyfriend.
il y a plus d’un an Nine00 said…
I think i'm in love with this threat, why didn't i find it sooner? *lol*

I love One TRee Hill, but the spot is starting to piss me off..severly..

They post questions like 'Do you think the BL Fans take BL to seriously'. The question is 'THe BL Fans' not if BL AND LP fans take it to seriously.

They always make BL fans look like they are rude people and they are fucking saints like their holy Peyton. Oh please, i'm throwing up already.Of course it's us, WE are rude, they aren't. I haven't seen a lot of rude BL Fans lately, but a whole bunch of Leytoners who freak and start calling Brucas MUCAS (oh please...how pathetic..) just because you are saying that you dislike Leyton. I HATE THEM!!! If LP are actually going to Vegas, i hope that Brooke will put something in Lucas's food so he'll end up with the shits which would totally ruin there trip and leave Seyton whining whining WHINING about how awful everything is..and decide that she doesn't wanna get married anymore *lol*
i totally agree with all of you.. no ranting for now... but i gonna go to the oth spot i haven't been on in like 3 days... so i bet i'll be back soon!

ps.. have you guys ever read the book twilight?
^^haha Nine00...the shits...lol
and no I haven't read twilight but I plan too!! I heard it's really good
i just finished reading twilight, until recently i never heard of it then a friend was telling me about it and how its like the new harry potter or something so i had to read it, i mean forbidden love and vampires thats right up my alley. and once i heard of if i kept seeing stuff everywhere about it, the mivie looks awesome, so i had to go buy the book and give it a go.
God...this book is so amazing. I first saw the movie trailer and i loved it SO much that the next day i bought the book. It was so freaking awesome. I totally loved it...(L)
I mean...i was never really really obsessed with vampires and everything but the storyline was *OMG*!
Anyway..maybe Seyton was a vampire too in one of her other lives. I'm sure she was one of the *bad* ones, though...
il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
maybe i should try reading that book?.. Agree with you all on the picks. Sometimes it feels like it is more a Leyton spot then a OTH spot!
Definately. Twilight is a "must"...you should really go on and read it. And yeah...that's exactly why i never go on this spot. LPers are all around the place...making horrible comments about BL and keep worshiping LP! They are trying to make themselves feel like Pucas has more fan than Brucas by winning all the polls. They're adding ONLY stuff about LP (and some about Naley i must say), and that's how it goes every time.
Anyway...it's all the same to me. I never went on that spot...i never added anything on that spot..and i plan to never ever ever go on that spot simply because PUCAS LOVERS are CRAZY!*
yeah you must read it.. i just finished the first book yesterday!!!!!!!!!! and im so addicted... and i agree im really didn't care about vampires either lol...
Yeah..me neither...but it's just SO COOL! I think it's even better than Harry Potter..xDD
il y a plus d’un an 332960073452 said…
i read twilight, and though i like the storyline i thought the beginning was a little slow, the flow wasn't really consistant and the author gave the impression that bella was actually smarter and more observant than she came off. but im still addicted and can't wait to read what happens next.
what book are you on?^
il y a plus d’un an Nine00 said…
I don't think that i'll add to the OTH spot again. If i add Naley stuff it will be on the Naley spot and Brucas stuff here
i kno.. i left that spot for a long time and then i joined it again and right away i got a die hard medal for it so i stayed on.....

but im super annoyed.. the lp spot suddenly has like ten more fans then us.... wtf... but whatever the spot is like all fake accounts anyway...

don't you find it funny how they want to copy anything brucas has....lol... losers
il y a plus d’un an 332960073452 said…
brucas4ever ive only read the first book. hesitant on buying the next book considering i didnt even have room on my bookcase for that book. i need a bigger room.

is the oth spot that bad? why the hell would they bother with fake accounts, seems so petty.
^^ yeah it is that bad...and they bother because they are pathedic and have nothin better to do with there little meaningless lives
God.."is the oth spot that bad?"
Yeah...that BAD and it's getting even worse! LOL!
I cant's stand the pathetic Pucasers..xD
yup.. it's so annoying... i hate it....

ohh and 22960073452 im only on the second book so.... and im so excited for the movie!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
I do not usually get pissed at the Letoners and this has nothing to do with the ones on this sites. I have a problem with some of the ones at othforums. The owner of the site Patrick said that nobody knows who is going with Luke to Vegas and there are spoiler sites that has information and is not always accurate and they are believing a site that have spoilers that are posted by fans and not someone who is close to the show. Which Patrick is and I tried telling them that we do not know that is actually Peyton but they can't get that. I came over her because I do not want to get banned for starting a Brucas vs Leyton war on the site. sorry for the rant I just had to get that off my chest
im sorry... that sucks stupid lp fans... they really need to get a life