Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 70701-70750 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an monLOVEbrucas said…
I think we all would maybe there will be s5 with the cast from 1&2 lol

I'm not up to anywhere in s6 i just been on youtube and watched random scenes that people hve spoken about lol the dvd comes out soon in sydney and i might borrow from dvd shop but i dont know.

I refuse to watch the wedding :/ that is for sure. i watched the bed scene where lucas doesnt work in bed... blah its funny but its something expected... and then him going i'll call Lindsey.. i knew he wouldnt say brooke which was a death stare to mark moment haha.

FUCK! I HATE THEM. Dont you get mad thinking and speaking about them? but you cant control it and you try but its just impossible and it makes you more angry because they r affecting you and your thinking once again about them which is making you more angry!! OMFG ;/
 I think we all would maybe there will be s5 with the cast from 1&2 MDR I'm not up to anywhere in
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
lol.
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
big smile
70700th!!! =D
LOL eyesexage :P
"Bye!
LOL Mary are you not watching OTH"

forgot to answer you Molly. NO I DON`T. I`m not wasting my energy on something so stupid again. I`ve had enough of this crappy show and Mark`s bullshit.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
Yeah, soon! Actually I wanna start right now but once I start there's no stopping me. And that's not a good thing. LOL
Kitty-Cat <3
"Dont you get mad thinking and speaking about them? but you cant control it and you try but its just impossible and it makes you more angry because they r affecting you and your thinking once again about them which is making you more angry!! OMFG ;/"

it`s been so many years and yet i`m still fighting this feeling. I`m fighting it as much as i can but i still find it terribly difficult to just settle down and DEAL WITH it. I simply can`t do that only because i KNOW how fucking WRONG these two are for eachother. I know and it kills me inside that i KNOW. LOL.
Moniaa! =D

"I think we all would maybe there will be s5 with the cast from 1&2 lol "
You're talking about skins? :O

And i'm liking season 7 of OTH. lol
There is no Leyton, you should give it a try.. =/
With Skins there`s no stopping anyway. Once you start watching...you`ll find it impossible to stop. A good thing is that every single season consists only of 10-12 episodes which makes it short and cool and really great in general. Cause it doen`t bore you...i mean...you don`t get the feeling that you`re watching the same thing over and over again.
There`s ALWAYS something new to come...something exciting. A twist...a dark storyline...EVERYTHING.

Skins > Every single show i`ve watched so far.
I haven't watched 7x02. Was it better than 7x01?
There`s no LP but there`s no BL as well. And there`s also a lot of random annoying newbies and fucking predictable BJU. Thanks. Not willing to even try watching it...
laugh
Yeyyyy! I finally got new medals. =P

I was missing the feeling of that. xD
I can`t remember when was the last time i said an epi of OTH was actually "good". It`s been ageeeeees.
il y a plus d’un an mollyx365 said…
Yeah OTH sucks but I`m still watching it.

Aw congrats Cat! No one ever gets medals anymore XD
IKR? I love OTH because it makes my heart flutter, it makes me laugh, cry, mad, and now it's just bland.
"I simply can`t do that only because i KNOW how fucking WRONG these two are for eachother. I know and it kills me inside that i KNOW. LOL. "

^^^^^^ Mary!! I feel your pain :[ and they are wrong for eachother in so many ways like, its stupid how mark has protrayed love and it sickens me to know that they have ended up together... i would rather he end up with Lindsey at least then i know they knew eachother a lil be4 hooking up not having a crush for many years speaking one day cause u nearly got hit in the car then lying and cheating and hurting people you love and then realising 3 years later you love the person but was "hiding" fmd.... that to me is pathetic and it isnt fate or meant to be shit its just pathetic.

Also i love how everyone says they are meant to be because they like the same shit HAHA

OMG MARY ME AND YOU LOVE BRUCAS HATE PUCAS AND GO ON FANPOP we are tototallly meant to be, TLA! :/ LOL stupid people.
NEW MEDALS! YAY CAT!
Anyways i`m off for now. bb!
I don't know Nem.
I liked both, but i think that 7x01 was a little better.

And yeah. Skins is just amazing! I also adore the fact that every episode is more about a different character than the another. It has like one of the character's name. And it almost never repets per season. =)
I do agree that season 1-3 were a LOT better. But season 7 is becoming a little like OTH used to be. And it's always good.

And Thanks =D
Okay bye Mary!

..I hated 7x01.
heart
Bye Mary! LY <33
 Bye Mary! LY <33
sick
You did? =S
Why?
yup skins isnt a repeated epiosde kind of thing, it gets to the point sooner or later without being boring and still giving us clues + its intersting makes us laugh gasp in shock of some stuff they do and sad in the aww moments.

I havnt watched s7... everyone on oth spot talkin about it... SPOILDER PPL ish, nidding :P

and yes CAT I LOVE SKINS :o <3
ALSO whats your new medals? i only have on this spot lol ive realised that this is the nicest spot ever like other spots dont have everything rated when uploaded and on here everyone always speaks with eachother but other spots you dont really comminucate much with the fans you mostly do your own thing lol [i've noticed] :P

I wanna get more medals haha, i feel so boring with only one medal even though they arnt "important" and cause im new but still... and omg i cant wait for the day i get my red medal for brucas spot... i will die a happy lady :D
Bye Maryy!
I loved Haley in 7x02 XD
BYEEEEE MARY&hearts;
I SWARE IM NOT CHEATING!!
eyesexage :D
It's just too weird for me. And BJu practically had sex the whole episode. =/

I haven't seen 7x02, but I've seen Haley's imitation of LP. It was funny alright.
I know! ^^ The Brucas spot is really amazing =)

And i also only got dedicated medals. But i'm REALLY happy about them, they were on Peter Petrelli and Sylar from Heroes. I just LOVEEE them! They are like my all time favorite characters. Along with some others.. lol <33
And also in HIMYM, that show is really great =D
laugh
LMAO Lou! I know, she was sooo funny! xD
Ohh dedicated is gooooood too :) green prettier then red anyways :P lol
Cat omg been clubbing yet? or driving?
crying
I need to go now. =/

I reallyyyy hate school. ='[

LY <33
 I need to go now. =/ I reallyyyy hate school. ='[ LY <33
Ugh, yeah and I hate BJu.

Yay Heroes! Did you watch the new season?
Molly is your name lou or molly? lol haha so confused.
heart
I still don't drive [haven't got the money yet =/]
And i already could go to clubs before. ;)

ByeBye <3
Im going to gooo too, i have school tomroowww and im still akwakee gahh
school sucks!!

and we should ban exams, that will save trees :)

goodnightt ya'll and Mollly, heros is still on? :S woahhh i thought it finished :P LOL and Have fun at Schoool Cat.
I hate BJu too. I dislike Brooke's SL.

Bye Cat!
It`s Molly LOL but most people call me lou. I don`t care either way haha
Bye everyone!
OMG there's nothing on TV. =/
I know... I`m watching some kiddie animated shit.
Our cable TV sucks. :D
Oh I found Gilmore Girls thank god.
LOL I'm waiting for House to load, have you seen it?
Yeah i watched it earlier. It was weird seeing no one but House.
It was all about House? 1hr 30mins of House? LOL
Yeah! It was all about him in the crazy place and the only other regular character we saw was Wilson on the phone for 2 minutes.
LOL I hope it's good, the s5 finale was awesome!
It was but I always space out when watching TV so I had to watch it about 3 times LOL.
I watched it twice! LMFAO.

Aww poor House. He always gets what he wants and now he's locked up in an institution. LOL