Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
Aww thanks Dawn!!<33!
With Kathiria? The creator of the LP spot?
PS:Wait..she made a new account?
il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
maybe she was pissed she became a bl fan but that totally sucks and nowing lila she might of said some stuff so she reported her
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
yup the leader of the anti spot! she made a new account!
who made a new account im lost :P lol
and god i jus addded like 9 pages of naley icons lol
of the anti..what? Guys...i know nothing..lol! Which anti spot? HEEEELP!! I'm totally lost!

PS:Dawn i think they had a fight cause Lila wanted Kathiria to change that TOTALLY UGLY LP icon but she just WOULDN'T cause she liked it and she told Lila to shut up cause she was the creator and SO..SHE was taking the decisions! (my bestie is a LPer and right now she's telling me about it)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
PS:I'm totally gonna rate your NH icons!! LOVE THEEEM<33!
thanks love =) and ohhhhhh i actually liked the old leyton icon it was mysterious
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
sounds like there's been some tension
did u like that "blue" thing where they both looked kinda of angry with each-other? OMG! I thought it was totally horrible...lol! Lila was SOO right about it but anyways...she shouldn't start a fight about something SO SO stupid!
the anti spot is the lp spot! im very confused did she make a new account?
MICKEI: Glad you noticed..LMAO! We are all a little bit upset right now..xDD

PS:Hannah are u still on?
yeh i no and yeh thats the one i actually liked it but the new one is better i think its kinda cool when people are halfies like dermer has got a medal on the leyton spot now hasnt she i think its great it shows that everyone can get on
LMAO Hannah..! I thought you were telling she actually DID make a new account and then she made some anti spot..ROFLL! I'm totally lost right now!
*hoping Lila comes here SOON and explaining to us a bit what REALLY happened..lol*
yeh thats what i thought aswel lol
hahha no the anti spot is the lp spot! and i thought you guys were saying that she made a new account

well you guys should congratulate kelsie shes our newest fanatic!
all you have to do is message the people in charge and i think they will prob un ban her!
there's a small problem..i dunno who are the people in charge..lol!

Yeahh Kelsiee<33! I saw it! I'm totally gonna give her a prop and congratulate her right now.
k... well i brb see you in 10mins...
just wait there are ppl who actually go for brucas and leyton??? doesn't that get confusing, i have trouble working out this show going for just brucas let alone the confusion of liking both couples.
hahah im back:)
mary you still on?
Yeah Hannah! I'm still here..lol!
Mickei...i'm with you. I have trouble understanding that too...but i guess some people love the chemistry between BL but at the same time ADORE the idea of LP!
it's crazy!!! grr.. whats up?? im bored!
It's not only crazy...it absolutely doesn't make ANY sense to me!!
haha i guess we're 2 Hannah! I'm EXTREMELY bored.

PS:Aahh..by the time S6 starts..shall we make a new topic where we will talk about each episode? It's gonna be awesome.
oooo yeh we should do that i hope season 6 is better than 5
yeah it's gonna be so fun! and well have other shows to talk about like gossip girl, mary Lost!!!!! do you guys like lucas and lindsey?
Loost<33! Tomorrow starts in Greece S3! I'M SO SO EXCITED!!

Lincas? Nahh! They didn't bother me at all when they were together. I actually LOVED Lindsey "my name's Peyton, fake blonde Peyton...i don't have a boyfriend cause i'm a bitch!" remember that? SHE WAS AWESOME and SUPER FUNNY! But..i guess it was SO OBVIOUS that she wasn't the one for Luke. I mean..i kinda knew it right from the beginning. Mark just needed to add a third person so that the triangle would become..rectangle! In my opinion...her storyline was totally predictable!
i knew that she wasn't the one for luke but they are way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way cuter then lp! if brucas can't be end game i would want them to be!
i don't mind lindsey but i dont like her for lucas, if not brucas as end game im going for laley... :P
Laley?
But..Haley totally belongs with Nathan Mickei..lol!
Hannah...agreed:D!
laley...lmfao! at least they would be better then lp! and then we could get some brathan! i could like that
Hannah laley would be way better than leyton, i love naley and brucas and i want BOTH of them for end game but if not then laley, it'll be different and would shock, if mark's going to F up he mise well make it big. and it opens so many possibilities with nathan and brooke or them with other people, heck, mix it up get brooke with jake, or maybe brooke and peyton, nathan can hook up with taylor or rachel or brooke or karen.
il y a plus d’un an saBRUCAS said…
Brooke and Jake would be a good couple. But only like a fling...so peyton realizes that Jake is the one for her since Peyton starts liking anyone Brooke is with.
Anything would be better than Leyton. If not Brucas then Brooke, Lucas and Peyton should all end up alone. Or Maybe they could bring in a really hot guy for Brooke and Peyton and Lucas stay single. By a hot guy I mean a normal sized good looking man... not Chase who looked like a boy and not Owen who looked like a giant.
hah no it has to be nate and brooke! i would lovee that! and haley and mouth! and peyton and jake! and lucas and lindsey! that would be a good mix up!
ooo hannah i love your icon was that one i posted by any chance :P
hahahah Haley and Mouth? haha sorry but I dont think Mouth should be with anyone. I think he is a very boring character. Actually I dont care for his storyline at all. And if Brooke cant get Lucas I dont want Peyton to get Jake...Its like she ruined Brucas and then also gets the guy he ACTUALLY loves. But Naley has to stay together even though they are not my fav Brucas is but right now I only watch the show for them.
i want brucas naley and jeyton my 3 fave couples and i jus love them its the way one tree hill are ment to be
i want the trifecta more than anything, brucas, jeyton and naley, that way they are all happy, instead of having leyton and then brooke with someone new that fans will never really accept seeing the history simply can't match up to brucas it makes mroe sense to have brucas and then bring jake back, the history is already there, it wouldn't be a love out of the blue and even if leytoners don't like it surely they would have to understand it.

haley and mouth, lol, you never know with mark. i am actually a big fan of routh, i could totally go for rachel and mouth living happily ever after, but i like millie and mouth too, so whatever, cooper and rachel i could go for too.
exactly
I agree! I LOVE the trifecta! LPers would totally understand Jeyton...because most of them even like Jeyton. Jake was awesome. I dont know how anyone couldnt like him

Brucas, Naley and Jeyton.
so if bryan actually agrees to coming back it just HAS to go that way, i just wish we could really know what mark is thinking all the tiem because i simply can't trust what he says, he changes it so much, he says he's a leytoner and has planned them from the beginning but then he has turned leyton into some sort of joke, given them both another strong fanloved relationship, surely he is not so stubborn to stick with an idea from years ago when the trifecta is just all together a way better idea that has evolved with the show. arghh! if i could have five minutes alone with that man...
omg i know we would get him told
if the show ends with leyton one day i will hunt mark down and have a talk with him, i would need to know why he made that choice, and if the answer does not meet my satisfaction then i'm afraid only one of us will be walking away alive.
nope i found it on photobucket dawn!!!! and i guess i would lovee the trifecta!!! but im not that big of a naley fan so.. and im totally an anti mouth fan and the only person i would want with mouth is haley cause im not that big of a nh fan!

hahah at first i thought you were gonna say that you would kill mark but then your like im gonna talk to him and if he doesn't agree im gonna kill him..lmfao!
i couldn't kill him without letting him explain himself first, that would be so immoral, but i doubt he could come up with a suitable explanation so i would pack my dagger just in case.

i love Dawn's icon (one of the cutest funniest scenes) but i must admit Han that I have no idea who the ppl in urs are.
um it's chuck and blair form gossip girl!
that explains it, never watched that show but gawd do i hear a lot about it. he looks rather cute.
hahah he is! i like nate more though! you should watch it! has anyone seen the show 24?
Gossip Girl isn't on normal tv in australia so i literally can't watch it.

24 as in jack bauer 24, omfg my oldest brother is bloody obsessed with that show.
Hannah LMAO! I can see that you're not a big NHer but thing about poor Jamie. If NH decided to split they would completely broke his heart if NH! And NO guys...i'm sorry but NH is ALWAYS&FOREVER and that is NOT about to change.
Now about GG...i LOVE LOVE LOVE Chuck. I think he's by far the most interesting character. I mean..lol! HE TOTALLY MAKES THE SHOW! Nate is kinda boring but i absolutely LOVE HIM WITH SERENA!