Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
anyone on??
il y a plus d’un an saBRUCAS said…
Hey guys I just heard on z100 that Rachel Mcadams and Ryan gossling might be back together :DD so excited....plus that gives me more hope for chophia!
sweet:) i love them!
il y a plus d’un an kuhriissten said…
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG saBRUCAS you have NOOOOOO idea how happy that makes me!! i freaking made a spot dedicated to McGosling! (btw you peeps should join bc theyre super cuteeee)

omg. im soo happy haha idk why but i LOVE them together! lol even though they arnt technically together yet haha
Yeah I know when I heard that I got so excited...they are really cute. Its kind of ironic becuase the notebook was on a couple of days ago on ABC and it made me sad because they werent together but then I heard it today and I was going nuts...lol
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
they have great chemistry i'll never forget them kissing each other when they accepted their reward for best kiss at teen choice years ago, i think i still have the tape somewhere and when me and my sister is bored we pop it on just to see that scene. they sizzled.
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
They got back together? OMG! OMG! I LOVE this couple<33! I really really hope it's trueee! They're so ADORABLE together<33!
il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
yeh they are back together it was on the radio before =)
OMG!! AWESOMEEEE<33!!! THEY'RE MADE FOR EACH-OTHER!
LOVE LOVE LOVE MacGoling!!
il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
THat is great:D
link

just found this article which has more details!

awww love them<33!
their so cute!!!!!!!!!! they nb made me love them<33
i knowww..<33! THEY ROCK!
IS ANYONE ON?? I'm brucasing more than anyone..lol! I'm trying to find new videos but we've added them ALL! LOL! Seriously...it's getting SO HARD to find them.
PS: I'm falling in love with all the icons Lila has posted. Aren't they simply ADORABLE? aww<33!
i no mary im trying to find videos to post to but i really think there all done which sucks
the icons she posted are amazing! dawn are you still on?
yeah<33!
Dawn...i still find some but still..it's getting harder and harder to find them..LMAO! We are reaching the 4.000 though and i SOOO want to reach them so..KEEP POSTING!

last edited il y a plus d’un an
i know i tried to post some yesterday but i took mey an hour and i only found 3!!!!!!! it's so hard!
i know i tried to post some yesterday but i took mey an hour and i only found 3!!!!!!! it's so hard!
but i found a bunch of icons on phototbucket ill add those!
lol! I know=DD! There are still some amazing icons out there<33!
Aww Hannah..haven't talked to you at all today. How was ur day?
good! ive been so bored! what about you?
Oh..that sucks..lol! Mine was kinda of good! I was at the beach almost all day and then i came back really early at home...and since then i've been brucasing...LMAO! Now i'm searching for a new song! I wanna use it for my new BL vid<33! Have any ideas/suggestions? I totally suck at finding good songs for couples..LOL!
yeh im still here and i know yesterday i was looking for vids i actually found a few but its getting so hard
well whats the vid about?? so i can know what kinda song!
it's pretty simple:
BL have just broken up b/c Brooke was never sure about what she really felt for him. They decide to remain friends but THERE'S STILL SOMETHING very special between them. Y'know...it's based on the "friends with benefits" thing! Then Brooke decides to find him and FINALLY confess him her real feelings!
this is gonna sound really cheesy but what about steps - the way you make me feel
or watever its called coz the lyrics are something like
how can i let you walk away
spinning my wourld around
maybe come home by one republic
yeh hannah that would be a great one but its been used alot
il y a plus d’un an Chlarkfan said…
HEY! im jelena. and i love brucas. i've been really inactive. but i wanna start up again =]
cool:) whats up?
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
anyone on?
LOVED BOTH OF THEM<33 but anyways..i'll see what i'll do! Thanks so much Hannah & Karen.
Jelenaa welcome back..lol! What's up girly?
yeh welcome back =)
link

grrrrrr
i know right as if she had the nerve to say brucas was boring hello look at leyton lol
Ok..i feel like throwing up right now. Another cheesy LP scene and i swear to god...i'll kick Mark's a*ss!
YEAH!
BL boring? GREAT! What about the 2 evil blondes with their f*cking drama? Is it amusing to them or smth? Do they enjoy seeing CHEATERS getting the happy ending they DON'T DESERVE? Do they f*cking dare to call this TRUE LOVE ALWAYS? OMG! I'm SOOOO pissed off right noww! These people either know nothing about love or Mark has blinded them THAT much with the LP "epic" crappy love story! There's no explanation...
wel said!!!
Like seriously..i can't stand them anymore. I don't even dare to vote on the OTH spot cause everytime i say something good about BL and bad about LP i've got like 3-4 people ATTACKING me like crazy! They start bashing me & calling me a "retared" only b/c i express my opinions! It's like EVERYBODY must accept their f*cking "TLA" and act like BL never ever happened. Are they serious or something? I guess no. They're just a banch of blind idiots...xD
PS: And i'm talking about ALL of them..cause THANK GOD..they're still some reasonable LPers out there...but the majority...OMG! The majority is UNBEARABLE and it's getting even worse..xDD
its quite pathetic really
Totally agree with everything sophialover said. But I still vote once in a while because I dont even want them to think that they have more fans, not that they cant see already I mean even Edward and Bella are ahead of them. :D
Its soo pathetic that they actually get happy if Leyton wins the polls. Nobody else goes there its just them.
I usually go there to answer the picks. I don't them to think that there are BL'ers. But that site is full of LP'es and i'm just sick of that site now.
Yeah agreed!

That place is depressing just like Leyton and Peyton...bunch of Leyton lovers talking about their boring couple...uggghhh
I knoww...i'm sick and tired of this spot too but...just let them in their pathetic LPlands, spreading all the pucas "love" they think Pucas has and trying to make themselves feel better by making fake accounts and winning all the polls. I don't give a damn..really. It's SO pathetic that i don't even wanna think about it...
PS:Pucas are always pucasing saBRUCAS..LOL! Mark gives them cheap cookie-fights and they take THIS as True love always...hahaha! Ok...this is not pathetic...this is actually SCARY.
I'm bored. Anyone on?
we should have a chot thing on each forum:(
yeah i am! lucas and peyton are very depressing!
im done if he picks peyton!

whats up janni?
AHA..i had this question actually. How there's a chat on the OTH spot but here we don't have it? It's ONLY for some certain spots or something? Let's say..spots which have A LOT OF MEMBERS or anything like that?
I'm super confused about it...