the aléatoire animé rp forums aléatoire animé RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the aléatoire animé rp forums 6884 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 6884

il y a plus d’un an narlyvamp1234 said…
Holo: i don't know... but, Joseph did say... wait, that's it, what he said is the answer! were on both sides! (to Amanda and Hermann) stop! your on the same side! he wants to stop the Blassreiter too!
Elea: you just now realize that...?
il y a plus d’un an Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: Whatever ya... Cortana wannabe... Yall are on the same side, so stop fighting eachother.
Joseph turns back holding his side. Malik look at Hermann.
Malik: i know he killed Gerd... i was there too. i also know Gerd was your friend.... but Gerd told him to kill him if he ever lost control! he did lose control... so that's why Joseph killed him!
Hermann: Joseph...?
Joseph: that's my real name... it's not "Blue." it's Joseph Jobson.
il y a plus d’un an nidoqueen said…
sad
brock:thing is thow jemuzu if he puts one scach on her i'm going to kill him i'm so going to kill him
star:your not the only one hun
molly:*starts cring in her sleep about being back at team magma*
il y a plus d’un an izbia150 said…
(i am back! XD)
abyss:it bothers me for some reason....that i have something in common with him......
hmmm
star:hun you go on ahead and talk to jemuzu i smell blood *walks off tord the others*
brock:and why would he like for oh wait i know i did read molly's mind so if likes her i know what might have cosed him to
molly:*still cring in her sleep*
Kyle:*to Abyss* Try not to let it bother you Alice.
Jemuzu: I understand Brock... You're not the only father here.
Scorpion lowers his head and his eyes tear up for a moment, but he quickly grasps his composure.
Q hears Molly crying...
Q: No bad dreams on my watch... (touches her head and she stops having the nightmare)
abyss:okay.....
oz;why is it so hard to try trusting him?
(brb)
(kk)
meh
brock:i know my friend *looks down at his feet* wait i just thot of something if molly some how got here some how then her sisters ica and zandra wouldn't be two far away oh and a.k all of my doters is single *wispers to jemuzu* now be twen him and Q i like him as a son in-law better then Q any day
molly:*opens her eyes and looks up at Q*
hmmm
star:*sees joseph* i knew i could smell blood i can heal that for you guy
sad
molly:Q what's wrong
Joseph: (to Star) that would be nice, thank you...
Q: Oh nothing...*shuffles feet*

Jemuzu:*laughs* You know, you shouldn't have told him that.
Arekkusu K.: Single!?! WHERE!?!
Sia: *hits Arekkusu K. with a chair*
Nerine: Sia, that's a little unnecessary...
Arekkusu K.: Yeah Nerine! Tell 'er!
Nerine: he may be an idiot, but you don't need to hit him with a chair...
Arekkusu K.: HA! ... wait...
Sia: took you a while to get that, didn't it? so don't laugh... cause were laughing at you! *laughs*
(I'm back)
Alice:yeah, just do what I do to oz when he's like that, kick him in the face
Gilbert:oz isn't like that
alice:face it seaweed head, oz does the same thing arekkusu K does, remember the flower girl?
Gilbert:....yeah
last edited il y a plus d’un an
meh
brock:hay i did that for a reason you know you didn't have to hit him that time ica would be a good mach for him is he don't mind her having wings see molly was born with wings of moltres ica wings of articuno and zandra wings of zapdos
molly:Q don't go please *eyes got big* hold me
star:*put her hand on the cut* healing tuch *she moved her hand and it was gone* there you go
Joseph: thank you...
Elea: hmph... unbeautiful little girl...
Sia: i had to hit him with a chair because of his stupidity...
Alice:can I have that chair for a second?
Sia: *holds chair behind her back* get your own chair!
Arekkusu K.: Whatever yo...
Q:(holds Molly) Listen Molly, the Continurum won't allow this... I've used my powers to keep us hidden for now, but we'll eventually be found... Do you really want to be with me Molly?
Alice:okay, *pick up a chair* i just hope I don't break it....DIE!!!!!
Alice's eyes turn red and she hits Gilbert in the head with the chair sending him flying to the other side of the room where he crashes into the wall then falls on his face, the wall is dented and the chair is broken
Alice:I broke the chair......
sad
molly:Q i need you i-i love you *looked like she was about to cry again*
Jemuzu: Was that really nessacary Alice? You ok Gilbert?
Q: I've been alive as long as the universe has Molly... How do you really know you love me?
Alice:yes it was, because no matter how many f*cking times he denies it I know he had something to do with sabire
Gilbert:ow *gets up* I had nothing to do with it stupid rabbit, and you know if you can blame me for something like that and try killing me with a chair *pulls out gun and points it at alice* then I can shoot you for contracting my master without thinking of the risks
Alice:*smirks* try it seaweed head
Jemuzu stands in the way.
Jemuzu: Stop! Now! Both of you... Hundreds of years old and acting like f*ckin' children!!! Dammit! *to Gilbert* Put the gun down. *To Alice* And stop provoking him...
hmmm
*a young girl with long blue hair and with blue wings*
girl:hello can some one tell me where i am and one of my sisters left and i can't find her
brock:and there's ica *point's at the door then gives a wink* go on ahead talk to her
ica:daddy your here to and where's mom
 *a young girl with long blue hair and with blue wings* girl:hello can some one tell me where i am an
Arekkusu K.: HELLO!!! (runs to Ica) I don't mean to be all up in your space... or do I? *winks*
Jemuzu:*facepalm*
Alice:jemuzu, you know I'm pretty much still fifteen right?
Gilbert:*puts gun away* stupid rabbit, it's not like I'm the reason you died
Alice:really? because when Kyle stopped Vincent from killing me and abyss he said the reason he was going to kill us was "she angered Gilbert"
Gilbert:well I didn't know that
Alice:that's because you lost your memory Baka
Jemuzu: I realize that Alice, but please... See my son over there? I tried... Really I f*ckin' tried, but none-the-less... Try to have more maturity than him.
Arekkusu K.:(to Ica) I like your hair, so what do you like about me?
molly:cos dad and mom always told me to fallow my heart and it keeps saying your name *tears roll down her face* and no guy has ever wanted me cos of who i was and your the only one i'v told it to and stayed
Alice:he wasn't forced to stay in a dimension full of nothingness knowing his memories were shattered in a different world did he? I think that lowers the chances of me being more mature then him
Isabella:*sighs* okay, I think I have to go onee, I'll be back in a bit *disappears*
blush
ica:*starts blushing* your fine *she spreaded her wings and the fethers glimerd in the light like ice*
brock:*in psy* a.k she only dus that when she likes some one
Isabella appears outside the manor dressed in the short red and white dress she was wearing before and her eyes are red
Isabella:it's so hard keeping my eyes green *sighs* whatever *walks inside the manor* hey I'm Isabella atasunta, I'm looking for abyss, does anyone know where she is?
Jemuzu:(To Isabella) Hmmm... Pretty damn bold kid, Who are you?
Arekkusu K.: Well I likes you too, let's roll girl. I got a humvee.
Jemuzu: A.K.!!!!
Arekkusu K.: I had a humvee...
Q:(kisses Molly) Then I'll fight to keep you here... *smiles*
blush
ica:i'm ica *still blushing* and i can fix that *snaps her fingers* is that it
Sia: oh, i don't have time for that idiot anymore! *flings the chair at Arekkusu K. and walks away, giggling.*
Arekkusu K. is knocked out cold
isabella:ugh...do you want me to intruduce myself like my sisters? I hate doing this...*sighs* I am the third princess of the sky Isabella emiko atasunta, I am a personal friend of the will of the abyss and I am here to apologize on behalf of my older sister who I know will not come here to do it herself, although my sister is an angel I am a demon and the reason I found out I was a demon was because ciel phantomhive told me, do you need to know more?
Primula: hmm... *follows Sia*
Jemuzu: Well I'd say your I.d. checks out. She's in the forrest helping to investigate something.
heart
molly:thank you Q i knew you was good *kisses him back then she snuggls up to him then falls back to sleep*
Amanda: alright, fine. we'll go back to XAT and get more of us to help you.... but were not friends.
Hermann and Amanda get on their GARM bikes and ride off.
Joseph: (to Arekkusu) now where did you come from? are there other people around? *carves the wood some more*
Arekkusu: I work in a manor not too far from here, so yeah, there is.
Joseph: i apologize if i disturbed you...
Holo: hey, we should forget about the Blassreiter for a while... want a marshmallow?!