jeu de rôle aléatoire The Last {OPEN RP}

mechslime posted on Feb 18, 2015 at 12:49PM
It is the year 2036 and 20 years ago the nukes were fired. When the world ran out of ores and minerals the was a war over what countries had left. The nukes rained down and there was only a few survivors. The radiation that didn’t kill mutated some of the people. You are the survivors of manhattan.
=-=RULES=-=
No GM
Try to have more than one line
You can be non-mutated and have a bionic limb or you can have a mutant power but it can’t be to powerful
No taking over someones person
No killing someone without there permission
Only one mutant power
You know no one to start with
Have fun
=-=CHARACTER SHEET=-=
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Extra:
Looks (pic):
last edited on Feb 19, 2015 at 01:06AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 114 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-114 of 114

il y a plus d’un an espeonspirits said…
Snow shifted the wings off of her as she landed on the ground. "I didn't. I called you wingy. And I will continue to do so until you tell me your name!" She snapped.
'Why is everyone around here such an idiot?' She thought.
il y a plus d’un an mechslime said…
"No it wasn't you, it was that crazy girl with the cake" Jordan replyed glumly " and my name is Jordan Smith and im 24"
chocomint commented…
(Mwahahahaha) il y a plus d’un an
mechslime commented…
(crazy cake lady) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an yumiyukifan1 said…
Surumii gobbled down the cake and sighed.
il y a plus d’un an espeonspirits said…
Snow sighed. "Snow Kester, twenty five. I'm a shapeshifter if you couldn't tell."
She looked up. "So what, may I ask, forced you to become so desperate for peace that you asked for help from me? Nobody ever wants help from me."
il y a plus d’un an mechslime said…
"well if we can work together we have a better chance of survival, we need to work together" Jordan replied "please, im so lonely"
"So...." Surumii said and sighed again. "How did you guys survive Manhattan?"
A mysterious figure stood on one of the remaining empty skyscrapers of Manhattan. Watching the survivors interact with each other disgusted him. He stood there still watching.
il y a plus d’un an chocomint said…
"Uhhhh, I'm actually not too sure. I can"t really remember anything major before I woke up here, although I do remember my name and Winston as well. How did you survive Surumii?"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Hm...." She blinked a couple times. "Well, I was with my older brother.... until the nukes fired.. and then I woke up blind... Yes, I used to be able to see.... I think I survived when my brother sacrificed himself for me... I couldn't see and I was very young so.." Surumii sighed and turned to at Chazzie. "What about you, Chazzie?"
The mysterious person disappeared into the building. He took out his 8 foot scythe and summoned a portal. Stepping into it the man whispered a word and vanished into it.
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
(qustion are toi talk about me because that means your technicly contrrolling me which isnt right) il y a plus d’un an
yumiyukifan1 commented…
(No its not you.. its a different person.... a villain..) il y a plus d’un an
(Did this Rp die...?)
mechslime commented…
(kinda sadly) il y a plus d’un an
chocomint commented…
(I think it did) il y a plus d’un an
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
( i think it is still up but people dont check it that much) il y a plus d’un an
chocomint commented…
(Deaddddddddd roleplayyyyyyyyyyyy) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Aimeskidthe3 said…
( hey guys if you want to join me rp here because this one will go for a bit longer and the rules are different to this one cause you can kill other players)
link
il y a plus d’un an calebluke13 said…
I COMIT SUISIDE
il y a plus d’un an Aimeskidthe3 said…
yo guys i have changed the rules a bit and re done the rp heres the link
link
mechslime commented…
NO ONE IS HERE ANY plus il y a plus d’un an