jeu de rôle aléatoire The Last {OPEN RP}

mechslime posted on Feb 18, 2015 at 12:49PM
It is the year 2036 and 20 years ago the nukes were fired. When the world ran out of ores and minerals the was a war over what countries had left. The nukes rained down and there was only a few survivors. The radiation that didn’t kill mutated some of the people. You are the survivors of manhattan.
=-=RULES=-=
No GM
Try to have more than one line
You can be non-mutated and have a bionic limb or you can have a mutant power but it can’t be to powerful
No taking over someones person
No killing someone without there permission
Only one mutant power
You know no one to start with
Have fun
=-=CHARACTER SHEET=-=
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Extra:
Looks (pic):
last edited on Feb 19, 2015 at 01:06AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 114 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 114

il y a plus d’un an calebluke13 said…
Zac wakes up from his deep sleep and sees that the hole world has been nuked and he walked around trying to find survivors and food to eat. so he goes to a river to find fish to eat not knowing that he will get poisoned from the fish. he then realises that the fish will kill him so he doesn't eat the fish so he looks for some guns that he can scavenge in the mess of the nuke.
il y a plus d’un an catos971 said…
Alan awoke from his wonderful dream "He he he, there guts were covering the wall, whoa what?" Huge wolves were rushing over him, the she-man and now a new girl who has completely owning the wolfs. a wolf rushed past Alan ripping his arm off his shoulder "aw crap i need that!!" Alan rushed after the wolf using his tail for balance he jumped onto the wolfs back ramming his horns into the back of the wolfs neck making it completely limp. he walked over to the corpse of the wolf to pick his arm out of his mouth and stuck it back onto his shoulder
il y a plus d’un an Aimeskidthe3 said…
Chazzie just look at the two girls standing there and nodded his head, noticing that the cockroach was pretty cute. Chazzie walk over to the two girls looking at them strangly, bring back someone from the dead he said through that person " i am just a kid and i dont like to talk,my name is Chazzie phil and I'm half dead and I'm just a quite person but dont piss me off cause i'll run away or put you into a shadow and wont let you out". after that speech chazzie put the dead person back down into the ground and felt his energy drop a bit.
il y a plus d’un an Gaga_Girly said…
Clara felt a chunk of guilt in her gut. it was a strange feeling to her the last time it was this bad was when she killed her parents accidentally of course she told herself. She flew back up to the the others and released a giant sonic boom knocking away all the wolves of the building. Everything suddenly became black and she fell to the ground.
zac could see some thing it the distance so he ran over to see what was happening he say that a boy was running after a wolf with is arm is that to him self (what is going on were are my parents were is everyone he then realised that a nuke hit the city. and that there were no survivors he thought but apparently no he tried helping the boy by slitting the wolves neck but then the other wolves tackled him to the ground and he couldn't get up hoping that the boy would help him or any other survivors.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Clara woke up with a huge head ache the two guys were gone "gee not even a thank you" she said as she flew away leaving the other girl on the building. She flew over and saw she man and the red neck with another group of people she then flew over and landed . Clara heard a crunch under her foot and when she lifted it proceeded to see a cockroach under her boot .
catos971 commented…
(( NOOOOOOOOO WINSTOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( )) il y a plus d’un an
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
why would toi kill him il y a plus d’un an
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
;( il y a plus d’un an
chocomint commented…
Meanie... WINSTON SHALL BE REVIVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an yumiyukifan1 said…
Surumii got up from the ground and sensed another
person. She chucked the glass at the wolves
attacking the boy. It sank into the wolf's head.
Zac saw a girl wondering if there was any other survivors he said thank you for saving my life how ever can i repay you for what you have done i know i will be at your severs when ever you need me my but may i ask what is your name im zac and you are.
"Surumii..." She said. Her blinded eyes couldn't see
him but her telepathic sense told her he was also
my tatted by the nuclear junk.
zac said ok you want to be my buddy he then saw more of the wolves and said come on lets run or the will kill us so zac ran as fast as he could pulling Surumii by his side because she was blind so zac runs in to a alley was hoping that the wolves wouldn't se them. the wolves passed but zac could here a noise from behind him he turned around and saw more wolves he then cut there necks so that they would die but then the other wolves came back for the meat of the other wolves.
Surumii tripped and fell. "Clara... You don't know me
but if you come I'll give you my coffee cake.." She
spoke to Clara telepathicly. "Help..?"
Name: "sergeant James Galon"

Nickname: "Call-sign, Arms"

Bio: " I was a Military operative since i was eligible to join at at the age of 23 i was captured on a reconnaissance mission by religious extremists and and they servilely damaged my spine and removed my arms once i was taken back by the usa armed forces i was fitted with a bionic spine and arms and i was assigned the title of Bionic Commando i was put into rehabilitation on the island of Manhattan when the nuclear disaster happened miraculously i survived"

Bionic limb or mutant power: "bionic spine and arms left hand fitted with high powered sniper rifle capable of penetrating tank shell, the right hand is fitted with a sub-automatic heavy machine-gun. can swap between the guns and hands the spine gives him a running speed of 40mph and a kicking strength of 500 pound per square inch. Bionic arms are dis-attachable only by myself for only i have the incription key the process of removing and attaching the arms is very painful."

Personality: "I obey my superiors and follow orders some call me robotic"

Extra: "none"

Looks (pic):
 Name: "sergeant James Galon" Nickname: "Call-sign, Arms" Age: "34" Bio: " I was a Military o
"Ah, that's better" Alan said patting his arm to make sure its safely secure before another wolf jumped him landing on his chest the wolf started tearing at his throat. but hilariously his throat reformed every time the wolfs fangs cut it "Hey, stop! that tickles!" Alan said trying to push the Wolf away but it was no use. (the wolf wasn't getting anywhere either) But Alan stopped resisting having heard a whistling noise. the noise was followed by a soft thud. a small slow trickle of blood came down onto Alan's face and then the wolf went limp. "uh, little help here?" Alan called out to no one in particular "Also what the fuck just happened?!!!" "do not worry i got you" a man's voice came from behind the wolf. the wolf was lifted off him and Alan saw another person. A man with- robo arms? "ugh, who are you?" Alan asked as a metal hand helped him up. "Sergeant James Galon of the USA armed forces, Call-sign: Arms, formally known as the worlds first bionic commando." " uh, huh," Alan replied kinda lost for words about the military man.
When Chazzie saw what Winston anger boiled up inside of him like a pot of hot water. He went up to a shadow and stuck hand through it and punched the girl that had killed Winston in the back of the head, the punch came straight out of her shadow behind her and the shadows was his territory. Anyone that walk into shadows was in his territory.
( if anyone want to know what my wattpad name is it mechcreeper or i just leave a link in the comeent here)
il y a plus d’un an espeonspirits said…
"What...just happened?" Snow glanced down at the squashed cockroach on the ground. "Oh. Your pet is dead. What a shame." She said, seemingly bored. "I'm heading off now, so if either of you kids want to come, make your moves now." As she finished speaking, she turned around and started walking up the road, not turning around to see if the others followed.
Looking quite happy with himself, Chazzie followed the cat lady down the road but he didi stick to the road, he stuck to the shadows and came out of a shadow right behind the cat lady. Tapping her on the shoulder to see if she would jump or not.
zac was shouting Surumii, Surumii, Surumii! because the wolves were attacking him zac couldnt hold them off so he grabbed Surumii thinking she was dead he ran of in to a building zac thought to him self what if she is dead what can i do then he thought what if there is a medikit.
il y a plus d’un an mechslime said…
Jordan saw movement down at the park so he darted down there to see 4 people, one of them was that girl, and 2 walking off he hovered above the swings and yelled out "Hey! Come here we might be able to help each other!"
il y a plus d’un an chocomint said…
Hiromi scooped up her dead pet and shedded a few manly tears before putting Winston in her pocket for later revival and ran after Fluxy and the boy that punched the murderer. "Fluxyyyyyy and random dudeeeeeee!!! There's a person (I'm actually unsure about their gender) who's saying we can help each other, should I ignore him or her?"
catos971 commented…
(( its a she man )) il y a plus d’un an
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
(shut up) il y a plus d’un an
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
(question was that a insult aimed at me) il y a plus d’un an
catos971 commented…
no it was for mechslime il y a plus d’un an
Clara was stunned by the punch but not so stunned in fact she was pissed so she got the gun and shot the shadow guys balls off. She then proceeded to find the red neck she saw what he could do and thought he would be a good ally. She refused to trust the voice in her head that offered coffee cake the mental asylum made her realized don't trust your mind. She flew over the red guy who was talking to someone else that's when her glider broke. She fell right at their feet, she looked up at redneck and said "we really have to stop meeting like this."
Snow growled at Chazzie, then turned around as she heard Hiromi's yelling.
She frowned at the new person who was...flying...above the swings.
"Oh, you're playing that game are you?" She murmured. "Here's my move." She shifted into the form of a raven and took to the sky, flying over to the...she-man. When she was right in front of him, she shifted back to her human, but kept the shiny black wings on her back and stayed in the air in front of him.
"Don't think you're the only one who can fly, big shot. Who are you and why the hell do you want help from me of all people?" She snarled.
"Im dont care about flying all im trying to do is get everyone here to help each other and flying means everyone can see me, If we dont work together we will end up fighting over food and such if we die thats it for human life!" Jordan responded, he looked around there was a boy and 4 girls. The guy was kinda handsome in a dark kinda way.
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
(Is dat my character just ask) il y a plus d’un an
"I already fight for my food. And I don't give a damn if this is the end of human life! You even dare to call us human anymore?" She gave him an ice-cold glare. "We are not human. Not anymore. If you want my help, fine. If you're looking for a friend, you can piss right off. I don't make friends. If you make friends you only lose them faster." Snow took a deep breath. "So if sociopathic shapeshifters are something you can deal with, I'm with you, but try not to expect friendship."
She managed a small, bitter smile. "So what's your name, wingy?"
"No one actually has to fight for food! I could turn a garbage can into a giant cake ... actually I think I might do that! Anyone have a preference? Too bad! I'm making mocha cake!" And with that Hiromi walked over to a half-destroyed garbage can, turned it into a giant mocha cake and held it up below the two.
"Come on!! You know you want to eat the cake, It's not even a lie! She-man and Fluxy you can eat the whole cake if you want!"
"WOULD YOU SHUT IT WITH THE FUCKING SHE-MAN STUFF, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW IM GAY AND IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN YOU CAN FUCK OFF I HAVE HAD THIS SHIT ALL MY FUCKING LIFE!" Jordan yelled
Gaga_Girly commented…
(well that was subtle) il y a plus d’un an
"My head... hurts.." Surumii mumbled laying on the ground. She could hear all the fighting inside her head. "I hate this ability..." Surumii grunted and sat up. "SHUT UP PEOPLE!!!!! YOU'RE KILLING MY
HEAD!!!! IF IT'S FOOD YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR, WHY NOT JUST EAT THE STUPID CAKE?! AND WHO
THE HELL CARES IF YOU'RE A SHE-MAN?! JUST WORK TOGETHER AND MAKE PEACE OTHERWISE I'LL SEND A BIGGER HEADACHE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!" She sent her message inside their
brains. Her head was throbbing like crazy.
"Oooooooooooooooo, Telepathy! Who was that? Do you like yelling stuff as well? Do you want some cake?" Hiromi asked the voice inside her head. She certainly didn't think that she was insane, so the only other explanation was that someone had been communicating with telepathy. That also explained the whole sending headache thing.
"Calm down, wingy." Snow huffed. "But hey, at least I'm not the only one who's put up with shit for most of my life, why do you think I don't bother with friends? Anyway, I still don't know your name yet, but if you wanna be called wingy for the rest of your life, be my guest."
Snow looked him up and down for a moment, trying to take a guess at how old he might be. Older than Hiromi and Chazzie, that was for sure. Maybe he was about the same age as her. She didn't care, she could be many different ages with all the forms she had taken anyway.
Surumii thought of cake. The light soft but delicious layers topped with sweet frosting. She hadn't had cake in a while too. "What kind?..." She spoke in Hiromi's head.
James left hand swaped to a biggass gun "you know her?" He asked Alan "Yeah she took my gun, what do you want?" Alan said helping her up. "ALSO DID YOU HEAR, CAAAAKE!"
"It's a giant mocha cake! You know, chocolate and coffee. If you don't like it I can change the flavour if you'd like." Hiromi replied excitedly in her head.
"M-Mocha C-Coffee..?..." Surumii's eyes widened. "Can you bring it to the warehouse?...."
"Sure! I'm assuming that's where you are. I'll go there straight away!" Hiromi walked over to the warehouse and found a girl with longish black hair. "Are youuuuu the telepathic girl?" Hiromi asked her while holding the cake.
Surumii nodded and turned to where Hiromii is. The aroma of the cake filled her head. "Mm.. Smells
delicious.." She said. "Too bad I can't see it.."
(Oh yeah btw I made the characters ^_^)
 (Oh yeah btw I made the characters ^_^)
catos971 commented…
Ha ha nice! il y a plus d’un an
chocomint commented…
I was thinking that too, but it's probably because Winston doesn't have a character sheet. il y a plus d’un an
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
good point il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
Sora walked down the road, a homemade bow and quiver full of arrows nestled between her shoulder blades. Her stomach grumbled a bit in protest but she ignored it, she was more intent on finding a good place to stay, her last place the roof caved in, her heart was beating rapidly on her chest like it was going to explode because of her recent encounter with a wolf.

''the heart may be weak and sometimes it may give in but i learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out'' She quoted to herself before coming upon a group of people.
"Oh..., you can't see? That must be a pain in the butt sometimes. What's your name?" Hiromi handed a big slice of cake to the girl and started eating some as well.
"Yes!, so its not just me oh thank god" Clara said standing there looking at the two guys. She turned to redneck and said "Okay I know we started off bad but how about we make a truce" she then turned to the other guy and said "sup cyborg nice guns what you do to get those?"
(ok guys this is finally the right thing for the book i posted 4 thingys but the have been the wrong one but this is the right one) link
yumiyukifan1 commented…
Amaze balls!!!! il y a plus d’un an
He saw the girl shoot at him but knew that it wouldn't hit him because he was just a ghost or spirit which ever one you want to call it but after that Chazzie walk off to find the crazy girl with the dead cockroach to see if she had any cool things that she could do and he was bored cause the cat/bird lady had flown away and he want to go on a adventure. Walking through a shadow he came out and saw a giant cake and 2 girls and wonder what the cake was for.
"Surumii... I already know yours.." She said and blinked
"Cool!" Turning around Hiromi saw Chazzie. "Hey Chazzie, want some cake too?" She asked running over and handing him a slice of cake. "Oh, and being half dead and everything, do you know how to revive Winston?"
Chazzie thought about bring back winston and had a prank in mind, he thought up of making winston talk, so Chazzie brought winston back to life but place a sort of curse that would make him talk juberish and would drive people insane like "bob is my uncle" or "How life my pretty lady" and other crazy ideas. Chazzie thought that the speechs were pretty funny but he was hungry and ate the cake but it sort of tasted like bacon and eggs.
chocomint commented…
(I approve of 'Bob is my uncle') il y a plus d’un an
"WINSTON HAS BEEN REVIVEDDDDDD!!!" Hiromi was extremely happy to have her best friend back from the dead when all of a sudden Winston spoke, "How's life my pretty lady? Bob's my uncle and I just ate your face. Tasted like mashed potatoes." Hiromi was pleasantly surprised. Her best friend could finally speak! "How are you? Fine, thank you. I wish I were a bird. My daughter is going to America in a week." he continued on. Hiromi always knew Winston was crazier than her.
Chazzie just stood there laughing looking at winston and how he was talking, Chazzie just thought that this was just a new side of winston and just stood trying not to lose his emotion. Controlling winston he ask himori " what do you think of winston now" trying not to laugh
"Winston is my strange cockroachy best friend who has successfully been revived and can talk! I think he's awesome but could lay back on eating my mashed potatoey face."
Surumii tried to read Winston's mind. It was a small
world inside... "Ha... Cute.."
"Im sorry," Jordan said as he sat down "Its just every surviver i have met have called me that it really ticks a guy off"