jeu de rôle aléatoire The Last {OPEN RP}

mechslime posted on Feb 18, 2015 at 12:49PM
It is the year 2036 and 20 years ago the nukes were fired. When the world ran out of ores and minerals the was a war over what countries had left. The nukes rained down and there was only a few survivors. The radiation that didn’t kill mutated some of the people. You are the survivors of manhattan.
=-=RULES=-=
No GM
Try to have more than one line
You can be non-mutated and have a bionic limb or you can have a mutant power but it can’t be to powerful
No taking over someones person
No killing someone without there permission
Only one mutant power
You know no one to start with
Have fun
=-=CHARACTER SHEET=-=
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Extra:
Looks (pic):
last edited on Feb 19, 2015 at 01:06AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 114 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 114

il y a plus d’un an mechslime said…
Name: Jordan Smith
Nickname: Wings
Bionic limb or mutant power: Jordan has leathery wings sprouting out of his back
Personality: Kind but hates show offs people that are full of them selfs, he will do anything for a friend.
Extra: When he was born his parents looked after his as best they could but soon they both died from radiation so Jordan was left to grow up on the streets and in the air with you use of his wings. he soon grew to love flying in-between buildings and sawing over manhattan. He has flown about manhattan so much that when ever he flies birds fly with him making his flying a sight to see.
Looks (pic):
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Jordan Smith Nickname: Wings Gender: Male Age: 24 Bionic limb ou mutant power: Jordan has L
Gaga_Girly commented…
your character is a girl il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Surumii Hayataa

Nickname: Just Surumii

Power: Telepathic ability

Personality: Weird, Mysterious, Pretty Bright

Extra: She is blind

Looks: You must be blind too...
 Name: Surumii Hayataa Nickname: Just Surumii Age: 16 Power: Telepathic ability Personalit
mechslime commented…
<Thanks for joining :)> il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Aimeskidthe3 said…
Name: Chazzzie phil

Nickname: shadow walker

mutant power: powers of darkness

Personality: scared, not talkivtive

Extra: can walk through walls and call people back from the dead as puppets. also chazzie is half dead because when the nukes whent off he died but got kick out of the underworld when he pissed off hades.

back story: when he was 13 years old the nukes were drop and chazzie died and went to the underworld but 3 years later he tried to steal from hades and hades went completly lo ko and told him he had to spened his next 50 years up on the surface and couldn't come back to the underworld till then

Weakness: shadow steel (which can only be found in the underworld) and being hit straight right in the middle of the back

Looks (pic):
 Name: Chazzzie phil Nickname: shadow walker Age: 13 mutant power: powers of darkness Pers
il y a plus d’un an catos971 said…
Name: "my name is Alan... perv"

Nickname: "um some people call me Al"

Bionic limb or mutant power: "ever heard of deadpool? i can reattach limbs and healing factor in general but stab my heart and im out a here. also i have a tail and horns bitch"

Personality: "fuck off"

Looks (pic):

Bio: "what do mean 'Bio'?!!! i killed my mom and dad after they tried to send to a mental hospital and then NUKES!! anything else?"

extra: "i like guns" *rips out interviewers eyes* "he he..." (( has an salvaged AK-47 with 27 rounds and a Cult 21mm pistol with 31 rounds ))
 Name: "my name is Alan... perv" Nickname: "um some people call me Al" Gender:"what do i look li
mechslime commented…
XD il y a plus d’un an
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
your insane il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
Name: Sorana
Nickname: Sora
Bionic limb or mutant power: her ear's grew pointy she she became a great shot with any weapon.
Personality: bubbly and really outgoing, dosent care what others think and is a really nice person one you get past the 'cold' shell she created.
Extra: has a crush
Looks (pic):
 Name: Sorana Nickname: Sora Age: 17 Bionic limb ou mutant power: her ear's grew pointy she s
mechslime commented…
<thanks for joining!> il y a plus d’un an
heart-of_love commented…
(your welcome) il y a plus d’un an
catos971 commented…
Ha ha jordans gay il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Gaga_Girly said…
Name: Clara ivashkov

Nickname: Scream

Bionic limb/mutant power: I can make a sonic blast from any part of my body and can fly when i scream and use a glider but I need to drink a shit load of coffee otherwise I will faint form all the energy I used

Personality: Who gives a shit im only looking out for me.

Extra: I have nightmares a lot and when I have them I unintentionally release sonic booms this was the reason my house collapsed killing my parents. I also have an alcohol problem. Did i mention that the first 10 years after my parent died I lived in a mental asylum? no? well it scares people when I mention that all my nurses got blown to shreds when I screamed at them. I think their exact words were "no one can fixed you, your fucked up" I got kicked out if you didn't notice.

Looks:
 Name: Clara ivashkov Nickname: Scream Gender: chick age: my ID says 21 but im kinda 16 Bi
(Should we start???)
(if it's okay with mechslime)
( i ask him)
il y a plus d’un an espeonspirits said…
Name: Snow Kester
Nickname: Flux
Bionic lim or mutant power: Shapeshifting
Personality: Doesn't like being social, dark, mysterious, doesn't really like people
Extra: Her shapeshifting isn't limited to be one full thing. For example, she could have her human body, but the wings of a bird, or the claws of a cat or something. Her eyes glow bright green when she uses her powers. Her ears are slightly pointed, like that of an Elf.
Looks: (pic)
 Name: Snow Kester Nickname: Flux Age: 25 Bionic lim ou mutant power: Shapeshifting Personality: D
(question do we start all togther or sperd out?)
(Good question...started all together would be good..probably)
(I reckon starting spread out would make for a more interesting storyline, personally)
(( i talked to mechslime irl we can start ))
(alright cool)
<we start apart>
(i am putting up my first post now)
(so wait we can start cant we)
mechslime commented…
<yes we can start> il y a plus d’un an
Chazzie gots up from the chair he was sitting in and walks through a shadows down to the park and walks over to the swing and he starts to swing on it. while chazzie is swinging on the swing he notices that a dog is standing in the bush but he relises that this dog had survived and he went over and tried to befriend the dog and the dog accept being friends with him. from that monment on chazzie was a lot happy cause he found a friend in life.
il y a plus d’un an chocomint said…
Name: Hiromi Takane
Nickname: Takachi
Mutant Powaaaaa: She can turn anything into anything ((ALCHEMYYYYYY)) But she needs to touch it and imagine the other thing.
Personality: she likes joking around
Extraaaaaaa: She has a pet cockroach named Winston

Name: Hiromi Takane Nickname: Takachi Age:15 Mutant Powaaaaa: She can turn anything into anything
catos971 commented…
(( BEST CHARACTER EVARRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )) il y a plus d’un an
espeonspirits commented…
(OMG WINSTOOOOOON) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an calebluke13 said…
Name: zac ander
Nickname: shreder
Bionic limb or mutant power: zac can release a titaniam claw from his hands because when he was little his hand got burnt and the hospital made him get titanium plates on this hands
Personality: mean, rude and aggressive.
Extra: when zac was 9 he burnt his and the hospital made him get titanium plates on this hands and he then zac started tryng out his new claws on people then they got angery and zac got kicked out of town and ran as far as he could but then the didn’t se that there was a man hole on the road and it was open he fell in and broke his ankle but some hobos took him away to a room and intreated his to see why he was there and then they adopted him and help his ankle and he got better and they killed as many humans as they could to survive.
p.s. he cant age from the age of 14.
Looks (pic):
 Name: zac ander Nickname: shreder Age: 30 Bionic limb ou mutant power: zac can release a titaniam
Alan waded through the murky radioactive water that surrounded His old neighbourhood. his body healed as fast as it was irradiated. Alan was looking for food he was on short supply just a few packets of Doritos and a 30 litres of water or so here slowly walked over to the ransacked supermarket.
A small black cat padded through the dark alleyway, looking from side to side as it walked out into the open street. It let out a noise that sounded somewhat like a sigh, then shifted into the form of a woman. She tossed her raven-black hair over her shoulder before walking quietly down the deserted road and staring icily at the wrecked playground that she stopped at. Everything was broken or run-down save for a couple of swings. She quickly shifted back into the black cat and jumped silently over the bars of the fence, slinking through the shadows.
Jordan was flying over a flooded part of the city and saw a strange red shape moving radioactive water. Jordan swooped down a hovered above the water in front of the mutant, he had big horns on his forehead and a really long tail. the weirdest thing was his skin was red "Who are you?" Jordan ask
Hiromi was bored. Not like the usual boredom she had which could easily be cured with food or running amuck with Winston, but a boredom that yearned for non - animal friends. Even if she somehow created a friend with her power, would that friend have a will of their own? Most likely not. So she walked down the main street with Winston by her side, searching for a friend. "OH MY WINSTON, THERE'S A SWING HERE!" Excited, Hiromi ran over to the swing thingy and fell on her face. Winston crawled over to a cat. He wanted to make friends too.
"WHOA, WHAT, HUH, GAH, HOW ARE YOU FLYING??!!!!" Alan said not being able to handle the amount of weirdness that came with this flying she-man. he had only just got his sanity back down to safe level.
Clara was flying over the city with her glider she had made from clothes and junk on the streets. She was using her powerful voice by screaming to fly and it was making her weak, she had the worst hangover from her last bottle of brandy and was getting weaker the more she flied. She needed food or better coffee that's when she saw a run down supermarket maybe there was the alcohol she needed to weaken the nightmares, she was expecting to find nothing good there but what she didn't expect was the two guys one with wings and the other bright red in which she fell onto as her she passed out in mid air.
The cat "frowned" as the strange little cockroach scurried over to her. She padded out from under the bush she was hiding in and shifted back to her human form. Her green eyes glowed as she glared at the person lying face-down on the ground.
"Who the hell are you?" She growled.
Chazzie saw a girl trip over,a cockroach and a cat that was actually another girl and just stood there with his dog and looked trying to keep quiet but he knew that he would be notice soon or later but he didn’t really care he was lonely and need some more friend beside his pet dog and why not see the cat be chase, chazzie thought it was funny to see other animals chased each other, he thought it was sorta like a game of tag.
(anyone want me to write this up from peoples pov and make into a book on wattpad)
mechslime commented…
That would be cool just stick with what goes on don't make stuff up il y a plus d’un an
Jordan saw the girl falling and darted towards her catching her last second before she hit the water and flapped his wings to get above the shop roof. As he landed Jordan placed the girl on the roof gently "So kid," Jordan said looking at the red, demon kid thing. "Whats the radiation done to you and what's your name?"
mechslime commented…
Sorry for bad spelling ou grammar if there is any. I'm having to do this on my phone as my wifi is out for a bit il y a plus d’un an
Clara looked up at the two guys who were looking at her noticing she was in one of their arms she let him put her down and then automatically released a sonic boom from her whole body. She than ran away from them until she tripped "shit"
Surumii sat down on a broken trash can looking
up at the sky. She couldn't see anything but
imagined birds were flying. A dog barked and
the blind girl turned around. Surumii had the feeling
a boy was with the dog too.
Without moving, the shapeshifter spoke again.
"I know you're there, boy. I could smell you and your dog when I was a cat. I'll ask you the same question. Who the hell are you?" She murmured dangerously.
Hiromi looked up from the ground as a girl with raven coloured hair asked who she was. She seemed to be okay friend material.Springing up from the ground suddenly she introduced herself "Hey there! I guess I sorta looked kinda stupid on the ground didn't I? My name's Hiromi, I have the powaaa to change anything into anything and I wanna be friends! That okay with you? Oh! I don't mind if the only reason you say yes is because of my power, I honestly really want a friend. Say hi, Winston!!"
"Wow! Ravenette, you're amazing! I didn't even notice there was a person there until now!" Turning around she waved a hi to the boy on the swing.
Surumii let out a "Pfft..." And started chuckling.
She couldn't see but could hear.
"I-I...Excuse me? Friends?" She groaned. "Well, my name's Snow. Snow Kester. If you really want to know, you can also call me Flux. I'm a shapeshifter." Snow rolled her eyes. "But I don't make friends. Listen kid, you wanna stay alive, stick with me, but if you're looking for a friend, go to the softies uptown. I was heading up that way myself just now, to see some of the damage up there, so if you feel like you absolutely must have a travel companion, be my guest."
She turned back to the boy and his dog. "Now, you need to answer me. Who. Are. You?"
"FLUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­YY!­!! I'm coming with youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Being friends with someone doesn't make you weak, I think I'll try to prove that to her, Hiromi thought in her head
Surumii couldn't help but chuckle. The way the
overexcited girl yelled made her smile. Friends
sounded nice... She needed to survive this city
dump too. Who knows what happened to the
other survivors..
"UH, QUIT FLYING!" Alan screamed at the flying guy before without realising it he was raising his cult 21mm to his head and shooting him self in the head his body healed spitting out the bullet but still making him pass out. Alan dreamt of bunnies, killing bunnies with a pump action shot gun.
Jordan got flung back by some invisible force and just before he crashed into the wall he regained balance and flew after the girl and saw her trip, "I just saved your life, all i want is your name and why you fell out of the sky" Jordan said as he flew in front of her.
"fuck off" Clara said as she ran the other direction and ran over the red guys body, picked up his gun and pointed to the red guys chest "tell me what happened or you will see your little red neck friend goes boom" she said to the guy with wings.
Surumii's brain had a tingle of danger. She looked
behind her trying to listen. "A pack.... Of wolves?"
Wolves, mutated with the nuclear junk, were 5 times
larger. They were finding food..... And found it.
"one i dont know who the fuck the demon kid thing is, and 2 he was oviously mutated like me by the radiation, why dont we just calm down and tell each other everything. we might be able to help each other" Jordan responded
"Shit!" Surumii dodged the first wolf but was attacked
by more. She felt the ground for something sharp.
Glass cut her fingers and she grabbed it. Stabbing
one wolf Surumii tried to escape.
"hell no pervert" Clara said taking the gun of the red guys chest but put her foot on the red necks chest in case he escaped. Clara lifted the gun then and then shot she-man in the foot. "PS you look like a girl."
The wolf ran away and three climbed up the buildings .
Surumii couldn't see but her telepathic ability
knew where they're heading. One bit her on the
shoulder. The glass sliced his eyes out. The three
wolves found more prey, a man with wings, a red boy,
and a girl. "Look out!"
Clara saw the wolves she then took the red guys gun flew away on her glider then sat down and drank her last bit of vodka before going into the supermarket through the back door. She proceeded to find a case of red bull with enough caffeine some Doritos and a kitchen knife she put under her belt. She also grabbed some ground cinnamon in case of a quick escape.
Gaga_Girly commented…
( had to éditer the post ,got IRL speak and text in this game mixed up) il y a plus d’un an
Surumii coughed up blood and killed two more
wolves. "This world is full of nuclear shit.."