jeu de rôle aléatoire Skyfall

Axel1313 posted on May 11, 2013 at 01:53AM
In the world of secret business nothing is safe. One wrong move and your entire world could crumble, maybe even taking the rest of the world with you. Walking a very fine line you must choose which side your on. Those trying to take it down or , those keeping it together.
Lately a major cooperation has taking a surprising leap in power. They claim to be working towards creating a 'perfect' world. It sounds like a dream, but are there darker motives behind it?

You can be an agent on either side, one of the big dogs or an ordinary citizen caught up in this crazy mess.

You can make a bio if you wish.

Rules
1.No god modding
2.No one liners
3.Sex and relationships are allowed, just nothing graphic.
4.no killing off another person's character without their permission.

jeu de rôle aléatoire 2530 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 2530

il y a plus d’un an Directingchicky said…
"Hello pup.." the rough voice came out, clearly not her brother. "Have you been demoted so much that you answer phones for the agency now?" He chuckled quietly, "I was expected to soeak to the little blonde, not you so soon."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Axel1313 said…
He froze up, nothing more than a choked sound came out as the words seem to catch in his throat. It seemed like an eternity before he was able to wring out a reply. "No,She-She's busy at the moment. What do you want?"
"I just wated to talk to her. After all, I am going to need her back at some point John, and you will bring her to me eventually. " You could almost sense the smirk on his face, "You have gotten smarter, I'm almost proud pup."
"Don't call me that. I'm not your 'pup' anymore." His voice was confident, but you could hear a tell-tale shakiness behind it. "And what makes you think I would ever bring her to you? I'm not that weak."
"Yes you are John, don't pretend otherwise." Otto chuckled again, taking joy out of mocking his former apprentice of sorts, "You will always stay loyal to me in one way or another, and either way, I will get the girl. And she will be sold, returning to the lifestyle James introduced her to." He clucked his tongue, grunting in pain slightly, "Poor man, he became too enamored with her. Don't make the same mistake pup. Just bring her to me, and I'll let you return back to your own life."
"No I'm not." He snapped. "And I-I'll prove it to you. I'm not going to make the same mistakes and I swear on my life, you're never going to get that girl." The shakiness of his voice became even more apparent. He walked farther away from the vehicle thinking it would give a little more privacy. "I don't need you telling me when I can get my own life back either. I can go back to having a normal life whenever I want."
"Is that right? Why haven't you? A man your age should be laying back, enjoying life. Did killing me really hurt you that much John?" He snickered, a soff groan coming soon after, "You have yet to prove yourself as anything except a weakling to me, I thought I trained you better. "
"I'll admit, I couldn't bring myself to kill you back then, but they were asking so much of me on such short notice." He gulped. "However, things are different now old man, I won't be so hesitant to kill you anymore."
Otto grunted out another rough chuckle, "You flatter me John...We'll see when the time comes if you can muster up the courage to kill your old man. For now, keep an eye on my little blonde for me, I'll be coming to get her soon enough. If you don't give her to me first..."the phone went dead after that, an irritating dial tone the only sound coming from it now.
"Like H-!" The phone was dead before he could even begin to reply. Hesitantly he put it on silent and stuffed it onto his innermost pocket. He then came back and got into the vehicle. Keeping his face turned away because he just knew his expression would give him away. "Let's go. Just get out of here for now."
"Johnathan..?" Colette moved forward in the seat, trying to see him, though from what she could partially overhear, she had most of her answer, "It was him wasn' it? That man...." her frown grew as she moved closer to him, "What did he say to you?"
"It was." He kept his gazed firmly fixed on the seat in front of him. "For some reason he still wants you. I have no idea why, but it's wise to keep a very low profile for now."
A soft squeak of fear came from her as her eyes widened slightly, but her concern was focused on him, "Are you alright? I mean..I know you are upset, I can tell but...can I help?" She asked, and wondered. He was independent, that much she could tell, and she wasn't sure if he would allow her to help or console him.
"I'm fine...I just can't allow him to get to me anymore.." He nervously ran a hand through his hair. "If anything you could help keep me grounded. Make sure I don't falter with a slap or shot in the arm or something..."
"Of course." She agreed, biting her lip in worry as she watched him, "What do we have to do now? I mean...I imagine a night on the town is out of the question now, so do we return to the base?" This poor man...her worry was for him. He had and still is going through something terrible. She wished she could do more to help him.
"No no, We can still do a night on the town.."
"Are you sure?" The driver gave a look of concern. "You don't look too well John...and you said it yourself that we should just leave."
"Going back to base like this would only make it worse. I need time to unwind, away from all the questioning and interrogation." With shaky hands he pulled out a cigarette and tried to light it.
With a wrinkle of her nose, Colette reached over him and pressed a button on the door, lowering the window, "You shouldn't smoke, not good for you..." she leaned back in her seat, eyeing him warily, "If you are completely sure...then what is it you wish to do? "
"I know, but it can't be helped when I get like this." He leaned closer to the open window to help keep the smoke from going her direction. "Anything is fine, just say the word and we'll go."
"Well, um..." she chuckled quietly, " I do not know, like I said, I have never been out on the town before." She tapped her finger on her chin, leaning forward in the seat, then stretched her back quickly, " What do you prefer? Dancing, movie, dinner?"
"Hmm." As he thought about it he blew a smoke ring. "How about ice skating? Have you ever done that before?"
"Ice skating? No, I can't say I have?" a slow smile spread across her face, " I tried roller skating once with a friend, but I was, erm...less than graceful." she said with a laugh.
"You not graceful? Impossible.." He joked and gave the driver the signal to get going. "In any case don't worry, I'll be right there to catch you if you fall."
"Great, because I am most definitely going to take you up on that offer, a lot." Her smile grew as she leaned back in her seat, " You know very well how graceful I can be, after all. That is how we ended up getting antiquated." Her smile grew sheepish, and now she looked partially embarrassed, " I do apologize for spilling the food on you."
"Forget about it already. That was in the past." They stopped in front of the ice skating rink. "Let's just go have some fun now okay?"
"What do you want me to do while you two are off romping around?"
"Go do whatever you want for now. I'll give you a call when we're done." Getting out he rushed to the other side of the vehicle and opened the door for her.
"Thank you." she slid out of the car, but quickly leaned back in to whisper to the driver, " Wish me luck sir, perhaps I can break the shell a tad more." she said with a grin and got out, straightening out her clothes as she smiled at Johnathan, " I am...ready for this I guess." she said with a slight giggle, wrapping her arms around her middle.
"Good luck." He smiled and winked before heading off.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He said as he stepped out onto the ice. Holding out a hand to assist her.
"Y-yeah...I think so." she quickly reached out to take his hand, already wobbling and laughed nervously, " I was not kidding, I am unable to stay steady even on flat ground. It may be worse on ice." She warned, " That offer you made may come up often..." she joked.
"Not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty good when it comes to ice skating. So you can hang on to me for balance as much as you like."
"Offer taken." Wobbling still, her hand refused to leave his, eyes wide with anxiousness and a tad bit of worry as they went out, " Go ahead and brag away, I do not mind boosting your ego." she teased, trying to get her mind off the matter at hand.
He chuckled and looked straight ahead. Becoming lost in thought as they moved along slowly. "It's funny that this is the first place that came to mind back there when I needed to relax. It's probably because of all the good memories...You see, I used to come here a lot when I was just a little kid. I would always cling to the edge for dear life and every time I ventured away from it I would fall so hard that I never wanted to get up again, but then uh..." His eyes began to water up. "Then somebody would always help me up and tell me to just keep trying....I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start rambling about my past.."
"Johnathan, do not apologize to me." Her hand in his squeezed gently, then her other quickly wrapped around his arm when she slipped, "I like the rambling, I want to hear more." Glancing up at him, she offered a small smile, "Your past is something that no matter how much you wish it away, it will always be there. It is a good thing to remember happy things, like ice skating. Those are the ones that will help you grow, right? Besides..." her smile grew into a grin, "I told you I wanted to understand, so ramble away."
"Well,If you really insist. But there's not much else to that story anyway. Although I do recall leaving a few stars in the ice before and if I really got hurt we'd get ice cream afterwards while he patched up my scrapes and bruises."
"That is sweet. You don't have to continue if it makes you uncomforta-Ahh!" One of the blades on her skates twistedand collided with the other, knocking her down flat onto her behind, her arms flailing out as she tried to stop herself from falling.
Johnathan's skates flew out from underneath him as well. Sending him strait on his back. "Oh, ouch.." He held the lower part of his back as the pain started to set in. "I forgot how much that hurt.."
Colette groaned, rubbing the now sore spot on her back and behind, "Oooo....I didn't imagine how much it hurt." Shelooked over at him,her mouth twisted into a goofy smile, "I'm sorry for the fall, but I did warn you...darn clumsiness."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Why are you the one apologizing? I'm the one who said I'd catch you if you fell." He laughed. "That and I was just bragging about my skating abilities a bit ago." He grimaced and sat back for a moment. "Good thing is..there's already ice here to dull the pain, right?"
Colette laughed , leaning back against the ice until she squeaked from the cold against her hands, "It is a good thing. I think I may not be able to sit for a while now." Her eyes narrowed at him playfully, "You were supposed to catch me, you awful man."
"I'm just the worst aren't I?" He pursed his lips in a playful scowl. The slightest hint of a smirk beginning to peek through. "What do you say to giving it another shot eh? Next time I promise I'll catch you."
Her smile grew, and she mentally high fived herself Finally! "Yes, I think I do. Perhaps I can go a full five minutes without falling this time." She declared and pushed up at the ice, wobbling up onto her knees as she tried standing back up.
"How about a deal?" He held out a hand to help her up again. "If you make it longer than me this time, we'll go get ice cream afterwards?"
"Okay, deal." She pulled herself up, though returned to keeping a small grip on his hand, "And f you make it longer than I?" She asked, shuffling around to find her footing again. She somehow doubted that she would stay up longer than him, already she felt like she was about to tumble over again.
"Hmmm...I'll think of something." He twisted around and skated backwards so he could face her. "You'll do fine, trust me."
"Mmmm, I don't know. You failed to catch me last time." She forced a pout, though her eyes shined happily as she slowly moved forward again, "Show off. Don't leave me behind now."
Chuckling he slowed his pace down. "I wont leave you behind, that would be much too rude. But you are doing just fine on your own right now."
The smile returned as she shuffled forward, slowly though. The whole being on ice thing still making her nervous. "You have been chuckling a lot today Johnathan, perhaps I should have called you Chuckles instead of Pookie." She taunted again, wanti.g the laughing to continue. So far her promise to get him to smile was working.
"I think I prefer Pookie over Chuckles...Chuckles sounds too much like a clown and let's just say I'm not very fond of them either."
"Afraid of clowns?" Her lips pursed, "What is wrong with clowns? They are...strange, but so colorful." That was probably the only reason she found that she liked the clowns, all of the different colors, so bright and vibrant.
"Not afraid of them. More like they really give me the creeps. Something about them being so bright and happy all of the time." He shuddered. Clowns did in fact scare him and often badly as well.
((I feel for you John...I feel for ya...))

"But I am happy and bright." To prove her point, she smiled wide and followed with a giggle, "Do I give you the creeps Johnathan?" Colette grinned again, becoming a little more steady on her feet.
"Hmm...now that you mention it, you kind of do." He teased and sped up a little.