jeu de rôle aléatoire Skyfall

Axel1313 posted on May 11, 2013 at 01:53AM
In the world of secret business nothing is safe. One wrong move and your entire world could crumble, maybe even taking the rest of the world with you. Walking a very fine line you must choose which side your on. Those trying to take it down or , those keeping it together.
Lately a major cooperation has taking a surprising leap in power. They claim to be working towards creating a 'perfect' world. It sounds like a dream, but are there darker motives behind it?

You can be an agent on either side, one of the big dogs or an ordinary citizen caught up in this crazy mess.

You can make a bio if you wish.

Rules
1.No god modding
2.No one liners
3.Sex and relationships are allowed, just nothing graphic.
4.no killing off another person's character without their permission.

jeu de rôle aléatoire 2530 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 2530

il y a plus d’un an Axel1313 said…
"Well, you don't win the world's greatest brother award. Not even close if you ask me" Johnathan's tone softened. "But, you really do care for your sister and that earns you a little respect in my book. Just a little though."
il y a plus d’un an Directingchicky said…
"Thanks." He said dryly and looked back down at Colette, who still refused to look up, " Cheri...please. You know I care about you...please..."
She said nothing, just stayed pressed against the wall of the elevator. Her eyes were shut tight and she shook her head lightly. He could have just told her...she would have gotten another job. She hadn't known back then how much trouble they were in, he had always hidden it from her.
"It's going to take more than a simple apology to win her trust back. You really have hurt her." Johnathan backed up to lean against the side of the elevator.
He turned and armed a glare at him, "I know I hurt her okay? But what else could I do? I did it to keep us from the streets. Compared to that I would say this was a bit better."
"Really? This is better?" He returned the glare."Did you ever consider just telling her the truth? I'm sure she would have understood and found some way to help you out."
He snorted, a family trait apparently, " Its why I hid it from her! She had just gotten back to her life, back to being sweet and innocent. I didn't want her to revert back to being angry all the time, having to work three jobs just to eat." He snapped back, "Why would I want to ruin her like that?
"Ruin her? She was going through tough times just like you. The way she acted was a way for her to vent. Aren't you glad she did that instead of letting it tare her up inside?"
"No 'm not." He grumbled, leaning against the other side, "She shouldn't have been fighting, all she ever did was get hurt more and more. I bet she hasn't shown you her back where she got shoved down onto a rock and cut open from it...." he looked at his sister, who still refused to speak or look at him, "At the time it was the lesser of two evils."
"She never told me anything like that. "Johnathan looked over at her with a frown before turning back to Keith. "Look, we aren't getting anywhere right now by arguing about this. All that matters now is that your sister is finally going to be safe, right?"
"Right." he agreed with a nod, "The car should be waiting outside down the street. No teling what Otto will do once he finds out I took her out of here, but you and your team of suts should be able to stop huh?" He asked, straightening up once he heard the ding of the elevator. They were on floor away from the bottom.
"They should have no problems taking on Otto and whoever else is behind all of this." Johnathan straitened up as well when the elevator dinged. Putting on his best serious face.
"I'm sorry Colette...." he whispered again and as soon as the doors opened, her grabbed her by her arm and yanked her out of the elevator, earning a very real squeak of pain from her as he dragged her along. He got some strange looks from several.of the men down there, including the ones who let Johnathan in. But nine stopped them. Once Keith made sure it was clear, he tugged his sister along with him out towards the doors.
Johnathan followed. Keeping up the act by remaining as serious of demeanor as possible. Not showing any weakness or signs that this was completely set up.
Keith yanked Colette along to keep up appearances and led them both down through the building to the back. The second he stepped outside, he released her arm and took a step back. A small red mark stood out where his hand had been and a slight shudder moved through her as she backed away as fast as she could while they waited on Johnathan.
He made it out the door shortly after they did. It was a definite relief to be out of the building now. At least now their chances of getting away were much greater.
"Alright, the car is just down the road. Big black car, you can't miss it. Tell the driver I sent you and he'll take you where you need to go."
"You are not coming?" Colette managed quietly.
He shook his head, "No not yet. Someone needs to cover for you two down here while you get away. Go. Now before they come." He attempted pulling her to him for a hug, but got pushed away. With a sigh he pointed down the street, "Hurry."
"Come on." He took Colette by the hand and began leading her down the street to the car. "Your brother will catch up when he's able to."
She nodded and went with him, glancing back at her brother who just watched them leave silently, an emotionless look on his face until he turned and went back inside. She turned back around and continued on, "I am betting that the chief does not know you came here on our own."
"I hope she doesn't know. I'd rather take on Otto than a furious chief. She's much more terrifying than him, by far." He joked around with the thought.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Why did you come then?" The question came out before she could even stop it. Her wrists were aching and shots of pain went through her as she walked with him, the burns from the rope raw and near bleeding. Within those fews hours, every nightmare she'd had since she had discovered James' true motive for her had nearly come true...she would not be sleeping for a while.
"You really have to ask that? I promised that I wouldn't let anything happen to you and even though that didn't really work out. I'm still going to make sure you have a good life, no matter what."
"You could be fired for this..." she said in a small whisper and saw the vehicle coming up in the road. Other than that small statement, she said nothing. Couldn't. Most would have given up on her at that point, or waited until it was too.late. How else could she respond to that?
"I know, but this is worth the risk." He replied in a softer tone. Knowing that he most likely would be after something like this. Of course that was the last thing on his mind. He was going to stick to this promise.
"I never wanted you to get in trouble...not for something like this." She managed to suck it up and look up at him, ignoring the pain for now and made a small minor realization, "You did not...grab my arm..."
"It's fine, really. I'll find work somewhere else. Maybe take up being a waiter again." He looked at her a bit confused. "No. Why do you think I grabbed your arm."
She shook her head and looked away again, "You were a waiter?" She asked, quickly changing the subject, "That is why...when I spilled the food over you, when you were leaving. You told me how to walk without spilling."
He nodded. "Yep. It was something I did on the side, while Otto was off on business. He wanted to make sure I had some other work experience under my belt in case a job with the agency didn't work out."
"Oh." Her lips formed a small little circle then flattened out into a small line. "Well...there must be something else you like to do. A hobby or secret passion? If I had a choice, I would not go back to being a waitress."
He debated telling her for a moment. For he did have a 'secret passion', but was terribly embarassed to answer. However, he knew she would get it out of him somehow anyway so it was best to just go ahead admit it. "I know your going to laugh, but I do....I enjoy gardening."
"Gardening?" She didn't laugh, but paused and looked at him for a moment. This tough man, all serious and no.smiles or fun, loved to get down in dort and plant flowers and plants? It was almost too.much to believe. Soon, her lips spread into a smile, the forst one in a while, "I never took you for a nature lover Johnathan. Its...different. And unexpected."
"Yeah, you're not the first person to say that." He rubbed the back of his neck. "But I really don't care what anybody says about it. It's very soothing and rewarding." A slight shy smile crept on to his face.
"I bet." She reached up and poked his cheek playfully, "I have never seen this side of you before. See? You are nott he only one coming through with promises." She had sworn to get to know him, make him smkle, and fix what Otto had broken in him. Ot seemed to be working..."I have never gardened before...what do you do?"
"It's a little hard to explain. Basically you care and nurture the plants until they are fully grown. Making sure that they are well taken care of. It's a little hard to explain. I'd have to show you really."
Her smile grew, "You should, I would like that." She said quietly and gave his hand a light squeeze, then flinched. She'd forgotten about the burns, but didn't care. "Do you have...a secret garden or place that no one knows about?" She teased, and actually wondered. She couldn't get that image out of her head.
He chuckled and broke out into a smile. "Not anymore. I used to though. I'd always go hide there if I wanted some peace or after I'd gotten yelled at. It's probably gone or completely overgrown by now. It was a very special place to me back then and hopefully I get to revisit it or maybe even make a new one some day."
She gave a small laugh at his sudden smile, and hers grew, "You should one day. Even if you are able to keep your job, you shouldn't have to do without something that makes you happy." She chuckled quietly, "I keep imagining if you ever had children. If they ever came near one of your gardens you would completely go berseck!"
"Only if they stepped on the flowers. I'm not about to become that cranky old man who's always yelling. 'keep of my lawn ya little brats!'" He laughed. "Despite how you've seen me, I actually do like kids and now you've gotten me sounding like a big softy. How on earth did you manage that?"
Her shoulders went up as her face split into a teasing smirk, "Because deep down you know you loooovvveee me." She taunted and laughed at her own little joke, "I really don't know. Honestly. I am only being the same little old me."
"Maybe I do?" He teased back. "And, I just can't put my finger on it. Something about you just makes me feel....happier. It's like your happy, peppy attitude starts effecting me too. Making me say things that I have never told anybody else."
"It is possible. Perhaps that is just what you needed. A positive and peppy influence instead of a frightening and harsh one. Lucky for you my services come 'round the clock all day long." She said cheerfully. "Besides, I'm very happy that I am rubbing off on you. I prefer to see you smile rather than scowl."
"I'll admit.It does feel much better than keeping it all bottled up like I did. You probably saved me from a stress induced heart attack down the road too." His smile faded a little. "But, I still have some things to work out with Otto. I can just feel it."
"I know...and I will not try to talk you out of it either this time." She promised, "After all of this, I have a feeling that you will never truly be happy again while you still have a string attached to him. Speaking of which, you should call the chief. Let her know where he is before he leaves."
"That's a good idea. Just, give me a second." He stepped away for a moment to make the call. "Hey, chief."
"Johnathan?! Where on earth are you? We've been searching all over for you and that girl."
"Colette and I are fine. I was just calling to let you know I've found him or at least where he is at the moment. I don't have time to explain anything right now, so I'm going to text you the address okay?"
"No, you tell me what happened right now." She spoke harshly.
"Sorry, but I can't chief."
"Johnathan you---"
"We'll see you back at base." He clicked the phone shut and sent the address like he said he would. Then returned to Colette "She wasn't very pleased, but at least she knows now."
Colette nodded, looking a tad concerned once he returned to her, "Well she could not have been that upset. I did not hear a shrill screaming voice coming from the phone." She joked and her smile made another appearance across her face, "Hopefully they will get here in time."
"That's because I hung up before she could get to that point. I'm sure she's pretty furious at the moment, but at least she knows where we are. She may not make them move right away, but I can assure you that the guys here will be in for a surprise soon."
"That is great." Hopefully her brother, rutting arse he was, would be able to stall the lot of them long enough until the others got there. She looked back at Johnathan and frowned suddenly, "Back when I was still in the cage...I am so sorry for snapping at you like that. You did not deserve it."
"No, don't apologize. You had every right to. Not only did I let him get you but I also did nothing to stop him from selling you. I just stood there."
She shook her head, "You couldn't have done anything..." just remembering her treatment in there. She got slammedinto the ground and slapped just for speaking or not moving fast enough. If he had actually tried to stop them..."They would have killed you if you had tried." Without even thinking, she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his torso in an awkward small hug.
"Well I-" The hug took him by surprise and he froze. Unsure of how exactly to react to this." I would have done anything for you."
"I-I'm sorry." She released him and took a step back, "Impulse to be comforted is all..." she explained, rather lamely and shook her head, "And I know you would have, I heard you while you were speaking with Otto on the computer. It is your job, and you do it well."