aléatoire animé OC Role-play! OC RP Part 1~

haremaster99 posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 06:16PM
okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any anime or anything~ please RP safely! and LETS GO!!
Sora: hm, i wonder were my sister is? ISABELLA! WERE ARE YOU?!!!
 okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any animé ou anything~ ple
last edited on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:00PM

aléatoire animé OC Role-play! 962 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 962

il y a plus d’un an haremaster99 said…
Sora: *shoots a arrow at Cynthia* LET HER GO!
il y a plus d’un an narlyvamp1234 said…
Cynthia: *grabs the arrow in mid air* no... never. Leona, protect me now...
Leona: yes of course Cynthia...
Leona fuses a necklace with a cross on it to her sword. once they connect, glowing words appears on the sword. it says "Psalms Nqm!"
Leona: this is for you, D'eon! summon! *runs at Sora with the sword at the ready*
Sora: *she grins* SEAL! *stabs Leona in the back and she disappears*...now its YOUR turn, Cynthia.
Cynthia: *sighs* my time is too precious for this... and so is Sarah... bring Leona back and put your weapon or i will kill her...
Sora: once i Seal something, they can NEVER come back, *flashes behind Cynthia with a dagger to her back* if you as so much CUT her, ill send you to someplace WORSE than where Leona is. *pushes the dagger harder to her back*
Cynthis smirks, turns around quickly, kicks Sora back, and takes off out of the window. Lacrimosa appears beside Sora.
Lacrimosa: Ladral should have been more kind to me... it's his fault this happened...
Sora: HE IS ONLY A SERVANT LACRIMOSA! HE LOVES SARAH AND ITS ALL HE CAN UNDERSTAND! HAVE SOME KINDNESS TO HIM!!!
Lacrimosa: oh, now your not being kind to me... everyone here hates me... and i am actually being nice! this is nice for me! usually i am a lot worse than this!
Sora: well if "THIS" is nice for you, then you shouldnt be called a goddess! *kneels to Sarah* hey you alright?
(oh, maybe i should have been more clear... Cynthia flew away with Sarah still in her arms. Sarah isn't there.)

Lacrimosa: *scoffs* b*tch... *walks away*
(=_=....greaaaaatttt)
Sora: OI! COME HELP ME FIND SARAH!OR ELSE!
Lacrimosa: *still walking* or else what? i control time you know... i don't have to be insulted by someone like you... i will find Sarah... but i won't do it for you... i'll do it for Angela... *disappears*
Sora:...WHAT DOES SARAH SEE IN THIS MONSTER??!??! GODDESSS MY ARSE! *storms off to look for Sarah*
Lacrimosa appears in the forest. she hides behind the trees. she sees Cynthia and Sarah, who is struggling to get away.
Cynthia: stay still now, hell witch... it will only hurt a lot... *takes out a dagger*
Sarah: please don't! please! *breaks free but someone else grabs her*
Leona: *holding Sarah in place* good thing i stored some of my soul in that portrait, huh?
Cynthia smirked and nodded.
Leona: i'll hold her down, you cut her hair.
Cynthia nods and holds the dagger up while walking to Sarah.
Sarah: please! *tears run down her face* let go of me! please, let go of me! Ladral! *starts crying*
Cynthia: *begins cutting Sarah's hair* what a pity... such beautiful hair wasted... but in order to burn you, it has to be short... *cuts sarah's hair so it is up to her shoulders*
Sarah's eyes widen with tears still in them. Leona takes her over to a stake and ties her to it. Sarah tries to break free.
Sarah: i beg of you! don't do this!
Leona and Cynthia smirk. Cynthia grabs a torch.
Lacrimosa: 8eyes widen* i can't do it... this is gonna hurt, but... *appears beside Ladral* i need your help! they are going to burn Sarah! they have already cut her hair and gotten the torch ready! you are the only who can save her! you must hurry! i'll take you there if you want! just don't let her die!
Ladral: WHAT?! ill do anything for her! take me there now!....but how can i fight when im only a Servant?!
Lacrimosa: trust me... *smiles* your more than a servant... *grabs his hand and appears in the forest just in time to see Cynthia light the firewood around Sarah on fire*
Ladral: SARAH!
Sora: *appears beside Ladral* YOU COMPATIBLE WITH INNOCENCE! HERE!
Ladral:...your KIDDING!?
Sora: NO! *shoves a odd looking through his chest*
Ladral: INNOCENCE! ACTIVATE! *a large scythe appears in his hand and he puts the flames out* Sarah! *gets her out of the ropes* are you okay??
Sarah: i'm fine... just a little warm, that's all...
Leona runs over and stabs Sora in the stomach.
Cynthia: you ruined our fun...
Lacrimosa runs out and tackles Cynthia
Cynthia: you...!
Lacrimosa: no one messes with me... or my friends!
Sora: *wound heals* che,
Ladral: YOU ALRIGHT QUEEN??
Sora: im fine! dont worry about me! go! ill catch up with you two with Lacrimosa!
Ladral: Yes Ma'am! come on Sarah, lets go...
Sarah: i don't want to go...! i want to stay here and fight with my friends! i can't just *Lacrimosa interrupts*
Lacrimosa: everyone get out of here... i can handle both of them... *eyes glow ice blue* just go!
Lacrimosa sends a blast of wind at them and they all go flying back.
Cynthia: so the goddess of time has prepared to die once again, huh...? *laughs* pathetic...
Lacrimosa: not as pathetic as you... at least i stand up for my friends! you were Sarah's guardian angel and you betrayed her! why?!?
Cynthia: because she summoned Ariana to save Anna instead of me...
Lacrimosa: because you were jealous... *her whole body glows blue* don't worry... i'll put an end to your jealousy...
Sarah: *is watching from the trees* no, Lacrimosa! no!
Cynthia: so this is it then, huh...? you would sacrifice yourself to destroy us... to save them...
Lacrimosa: yes i would... because i am a goddess, loyal to the end... see Ladral, i am not that bad... *looks at the sky and tears roll down her face* thank you, Sarah... for the old times...*closes her eyes and clenches her fists*
a blue force field surrounds Cynthia, Leona, and Lacrimosa. Sarah watches wide eyed. that's when everything goes white and Ladral, Sora, and Sarah all fall asleep.
Sora: *wakes up in Throne room*.....eh....wher-
Ladral:.....*still asleep*..Sa...rah....
Sora: *gets up* Faledeh! report! *a voice starts speaking in a odd language*.......i see.....
Sarah wakes up in the same spot in the forest. she looks around and sees a pile of ashes on the floor. her eyes widen and she runs over to them.
Sarah: Lacrimosa...
she picks uo the ashes and holds them close. she sings a song.

(the song she is singing)
(love that song XD)
Sora:.......Sarah.....
(me too)

Sarah: time doesn't matter anymore... is that it?! is that why you left us?!
she starts crying but she finds a note on the ground
Sora:...Ladral, wake up!
Ladral:...5 more minutes mommy.....
Sora: LADRAL!!!!!!!!!
Ladral: *his head shoots up quickly* WHO WHAT WHERE!?!?!!
Sora: oi, Sarahs not here.
Ladral: what??? *gets up and starts running*
Sarah opens the note and read it.
note: Sarah, if your reading this, that means i am gone. i have been saving the very note you hold in your hands for this day... i knew it would come... i am the goddess of time after all... or i was anyway... anyway, i don't want you to mourn me... i'm with the others... Bella, Adam, Angela, Lia, Rachael, Christa, Anna, your mother... were happy and we'll wait for you... we'll wait for you forever if we have to... now, you won't die in ten years... you'll live on because i said so... ask Ladral what he thinks of me now... i'm sorry to bring this pain upon you, Sarah... but just know that it was because i care... sincerely, Lacrimosa
sarah holds the note and cries her heart out.
Ladral: *find Sarah* Sarah?! you alright?! *looks at her worried*
Sarah: there all gone... every single person from my past is gone now... *throws note on the ground* everyone! *runs off*
Ladral: Sarah! *runs after her*
Sarah: *runs faster* she made me immortal... i will never die now... but what if i want to?! did she ever think of that?! i don't think so! *jumps off a cliff*
Ladral: Sarah!
Sora: *a dragon catches her with Sora on its back* ARE YOU INSANE?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WOULD BE IN IF THEY FOUND OUT ALL THEIR SACRIFICES WHERE WASTED!!!!
Sarah: their sacrifices are already for nothing! i am dead! i died the very day i was born! *breaks down and sobs*
Sora: no their sacrifices where so that you could live a normal life Sarah. they all loved you that much.
Sarah: no matter what they do i will never live a normal life... they didn't understand... no one does...
Sora: there is no way for you to get it through your Head.....*sighs*
Ladral: *looks very sad* how can you...Sarah?! how can THIS be your only way out!
Sora: Ladral....
Ladral: NO! IM SORRY QUEEN BUT, SARAH....SHE JUST DOESNT LOVE ME ENOUGH TO WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WITH ME! *runs away crying*
Sora: Ladral!
Sarah: *thinking* wrong... i love you too much to make you suffer... anyone i meet dies because of me... Lacrimosa was right from the start... i can't do this because if i do you will, my precious Ladral... i do love you... ever since the day we met i have loved you... that's why i stood by you up until now... now i must leave you though i don't want to...
Sora: *sets Sarah down* Ladral! *runs after him* Calburn! watch her! *the dragon bows and watches Sarah closely*
Sarah: *still thinking* but i make him suffer now... if i leave, it will be worse... *closes eyes* what should i do? i'm lost...
voice: nyan?
Sarah opens her eyes and sees Story standing in front of her.
Sarah: S-Story?
Story: nyan...
Ladral: *running* WHY! WHY! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Story runs from Sarah.
Sarah: Story! wait! *runs after her*
Story: *is now running side to side with Ladral* nyan! *tackles him* nyan!
Ladral: GET OFF OF ME! *sobbing really hard*
Story: *shakes head* nyan... onee-chan...
Sarah runs up to them and hugs them both.
Sarah: i don't want to lose either of you... i love you both... i need you both...
Ladral:....*stops crying*....
Sarah: if i didn't love you then i wouldn't be here right now!
Story: nyan... *smiles and purrs*
Ladral:....dont do something like that AGAIN! *hugs her*
Sarah: i won't... i'm sorry... *kisses him*
Story: *stands next to Sora and smiles at her*
Sora: heya Story, *hugs her*
Ladral: *stops kissing her and shakes her* YOU BETTER BE!!! TO THINK I FOUND MY MOTHERS ENGAGEMENT RING FOR NOTHING!
Story: *purrs*
Sarah: you... *eyes widen*
Ladral: *blushes a bit*....mmhm.....*looks away*....
Sarah: *nods and hugs him* yes...