aléatoire animé OC Role-play! OC RP Part 1~

haremaster99 posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 06:16PM
okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any anime or anything~ please RP safely! and LETS GO!!
Sora: hm, i wonder were my sister is? ISABELLA! WERE ARE YOU?!!!
 okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any animé ou anything~ ple
last edited on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:00PM

aléatoire animé OC Role-play! 962 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 962

il y a plus d’un an izbia150 said…
Isabella:I'm here onee!
yume:Isabella who is this girl?

name:yume
appearance:long white hair and blue eyes wears a short black dress and an eyepatch, always has a sword clipped to her belt and when angry her eyes glow red
species:dream demon

name:Isabella emiko atasunta
appearance:short black hair and green eyes wears a black kimono with greenish-white flowers, has a katana and a black headband
species:demon
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an haremaster99 said…
Sora: there you are!i was getting worried! who is your friend?

name: Queen of the Sky Sora Marianna Atasunta
appearance: floor skiming chocolate colored hair and purple eyes, i always wear a white bust cut dress with purple triming and of course my crown
species: Angel
il y a plus d’un an narlyvamp1234 said…
name: Sarah
appearance: long, curly red hair and piercing blue eyes. always wears a long red dress that touches the floor and a red ruby necklace.
species: witch.
Sora: nice to meet you Sarah-san *smiles* would you like some tea?
Isabella:this is yume, she came from the dream world
yume:it's nice to meet you
Sarah: it's nice to meet you all. (to Sora) yes please. *smiles*
Sora:(to yume) nice to meet you Yume-san! (to Sarah) here i hope you like persian blends *giggles* Isabella darling can you go and get those box of German cookies?
Isabella:(to yume) that's sora *points at sora*
yume:oh, (to Sarah) nice to meet you too
Isabella:ok! *gets cookies*
Sora: (to isabella) thank you sweetie *hugs*, (to sarah) so Sarah-chan, what type of witch are you?
Sahra: they call me the witch of the underworld... i have the powers of Hell. but no one would guess by my cute and innocent face.
Sora: Really? that's interesting! *sips tea* i guess you can say i have "had" my time with the underworld. lets say i knew Hades, he was a nit twit *laughs* but at least Athena had her head tight on her shoulders *laughs* hm persian. *bites cookie*
yume:but your a good witch right?
Sarah: (to Yume) of course! i help fight off the evil that dwells in this world... it's a hard and tedious task, but it has to be done.
Sora:THATS WONDERFUL! *claps hands togeather* more tea?
Sarah: *drinks the last of her tea* yes please, that would be nice.
Sora:(to sarah) *pours tea* there you go *smiles* so have you heard of a "CLOSET" ?
yume:that's kind of like what I came here for *smiles* my little brother was killed when he came to the world of reality so I need to find and kill whoever did it
Sora: my im so sorry to hear that, Yume-san maybe i may be of some help?
yume:thank you, and you might be able to help me, the gate to each "daydream" Is open Only for a second so If I get us in, we can defeat the dream demon possessing a persons body, you think you coud do it?
(btw I changed my mind, yume has a short black dress instead of a long one)
Sora: Maybe, but my sister must come with me, shes my side-kick after all *winks* (to isabella) you up for it Isa?
Isabella:of course I am! after all I fought dream demons with yume before!
yume:*smiles* what about you Sarah? wanna fight some dream demons?
Sora: GOODY~ Lets go then! (sarah's off line right now....not sure if shes gonna come back XD)
yume:*chuckles* but remember dream demons are always using a humans body unless they are in they're "daydream" but once your turned into a vessel it's almost always to late, want me to show you my "daydream"?
Sora: but im not human *giggles* i wouldnt mind *smiles*
yume:*sighs* even if your an angel you can still be used as a vessel, only dream demons themselves such as I can't be used
they're saroundings become darker then they appear in a field of flowers with a small lake and a bridge, the moon is the only light there but it's still easy to see
yume:this is my land, it's called a "daydream"
Sora: its, nice, *pendent starts glowing* Abdel Kader?.....im sorry, i see now, so i have to be careful thats what your saying?
Isabella:careful of what?
Sora: Dream Demons Imoto. now Yume-chan, when should we leave?
yume:we can leave anytime, dream demons live mostly like normal people so you'd find them in places like the mall
Sora: thats great, and i know the perfect place to start! *giggles evily*
we all go to the closest walmart.........
Sora: TA-DAAA!
yume:I guess this will work
yume closes her eyes and when she opens them again they are black
yume:there's one dream demon here, it's not to powerful but it is the kind that compliantly takes over it's vessels body, I should be able to draw it out they're saroundings change and they appear in a land of nothing but flowers
Isabella:so it's this kind? I thought these were more powerful
yume:not this one, this one is weak
two girls appear infront if them, one of them has a dress made of flowers and her hair is in a ponytail and the other is dressed like a school girl and is trembling
school girl:k-keily, why? you took my body, I thought you were my friend
keily:you are a simple vessel and nothing more, maya
Sora: Yume-chan what can we do?! i cant seal her unless the human is 2 feet away!
yume:she isn't the kind of demon you can seal, only send her back to the dream world or kill her
keily:what do you want? she is my vessel
yume:*takes out sword* since your so weak you can chose, you can die, or I can send you back
keily:I am staying in the world of reality
yume:so death then, alright
keily:shut up! stay away!
vines wrap around they're feet making it do they can't go anywhere
yume:for this fight just watch, k?
yume cuts the vines then runs at keily, she swings her sword and it sends a silver light at keily, keily grabs maya then jumps out of the way, the vines become sharp and shoot at yume
Sarah: *walks in front of Yume and puts her hand up, stopping the vines in their tracks*
yume:it's ok, I got this
keily:shut up! this is my land! I control it!
the vines keep going and stop inches away from Sarah's face, the saroundings change again and they are in yume's "daydream"
yume:well we'll have to change that won't we?
keily:n-no! your a dream demon!? then why do you want to kill me but not take my vessel!?
yume:reasons
vines like the ones in keily's "daydream" wrap around keily, yume runs at her and kicks her in the face then punches her and finally stabs her, the vines let go and yume kicks her one last time and keily starts fadding away, they appear back in the mall and yume's eyes go back to normal, maya is sitting infront of them crying
Sarah: *sits next to Maya* are you okay?
maya:y-yeah, thank you
Sarah: *smiles* your welcome.
yume:just try being more careful when random people appear, *chuckles* of course we did to didn't we?
maya:*smiles*
Sora: You two ok?
Esfahan: *came out of nowhere* what are you doing Queen Sora
Sora: Stop with the sarcasm Esfahan-Nii, I'm here helping a Akuma.
Esfahan: as always, your getting into trouble, how do you know she won't make you her vessel and rule the sky in your place? What of she kills you and Lancer? Did you ever stop and think about that Sora-Imoto?
Sora: Brother, Yume-chan is Isabella's Friend, Baka, do you think I would just randomly help someone if I didn't think he or she was good?
Esfahan: I guess so......*embarrassed*
Sora: Good. Now Isabella darling.
Sarah: he's your brother? you too don't act a thing alike... but then again, siblings aren't always alike. me and Anna weren't.
Sora: yep, 'that' is my eldest brother don't let his green hair and golden eye fool ya, he's a pervert
Esfahan: NO I AM NOT!
Sora: oh really? Explain that to the waitress at OUTBACK that you continuously flirted with
Esfahan: that was a mistake......
Sora: shut up you fart.
Esfahan: that was uncalled for
Sora: *kicks him in his head* shut up!
Esfahan: *passed out*
Sora: yep, Sarah-chan, how about we go do some shopping?
Sarah: um... shopping? i have never really done that before, is it fun?
Sora: you have never shopped before?! You go to stores and buy suff for fun or for lunch or dinner!! I need to get some lemon bread for my little brother Setsuna, Then I'll teach you how to shop wisely!
Sarah: um...okay? i have just been locked up my whole life so i don't know if it is fun or not... i apologize. *bows*
yume:I am one of the few dream demons who have no need for a vessel, even if I did I would only be the kind to use a vessel with the persons consent
Isabella:yup! she doesn't mean any harm!
Sora:.......*cries* YOU POOR DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come I will take you under my wing and teach you the basics of life!!!!!!!!!!
Sora: see *puts foot on brothers face and pushes down* I told you so Baka Esfahan-nii
Esfahan: *still passed out*
Sora: *grabs Sarahs and Yume's hands* come on Isabella! Let's take these girls shopping!
Isabella:ok!
yume:shopping? what....is that?