Kpop 4ever **K-POP BIGGEST CONTEST** <SNSD>

Nima9 posted on Oct 07, 2012 at 05:38PM
Hello Friends! Welcome to this contest!!
I can say with confidence that this is the Biggest Contest you have ever seen!! I hope you like it! And i want you to know kpop bands better!

Here we have a lot of Rounds and each round has many parts!! You only have to answer these parts!

# HOW TO PLAY : 1.Please think about what i say and choose correctly! 2.If you like you can explain the reason of your choice! 3.If you like you can add a picture 4.It doesn't matter if your answer is alike to another person!

## THE MOST IMPORTANT THING : If you don't know a band or don't like a band or don't have a favorite in a band , be honest and say in it's round and after that you have to 1.name all of the members of that band 2.add a photo of that band! then you don't have to participate on that round and you have to wait for next round!

### The winner : The first best answer in each parts gets 7 props.The second one gets 5 and third one gets 3~! After the round finished, i will give all of the props!

OK! sorry for talking too much! Now let's play and enjoy~!
I start first~! If you have any questions ask me!
>BE HAPPY<
Round 1 = Super Junior
#Part 1 ~ < Your favorite member >
1~ Jenjen_bunny
2~ Snoopy_Sophie
3~ ontaejongkeyho
#Part 2 ~ < Your favorite mv >
1~ ontaejongkeyho
2~ Jenjen_bunny
3~ Moosick
#Part 3 ~ < Your favorite song >
1~JenJen _bunny
2~Leesoneul
3~Snoppy_Sophie
#Part 4 ~ < Your favorite photo >
1~ontaejongkeyho
2~VipSoneJack
3~magicalfairy
Round 2 = Girls Generation
#Part 1~ < Your favorite member >

Hello Friends! Welcome to this contest!! I can say with confidence that this is the Biggest Contest
last edited on Nov 04, 2012 at 05:21PM

Kpop 4ever 89 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...