Invader Zim FanCharacters FoP RP (sorry, no IZ :C )

PoeticError posted on Mar 05, 2011 at 03:14AM
---Limit of how many people can join: 3

No plot. Go with the flow.
---------------------------------
OCs are allowed, can use as many as you can handle(preferably, the maximum is five).
OCs:
Cassian-me
AntiCassian-me
Jade-zutaradragon
James- zutaradragon
June-stuffy
--------------------------
Original Characters can be roleplayed. (ask if you want to roleplay one of these):
Timmy: Me
Cosmo:CorruptedDefect
AntiCosmo:CorruptedDefect
Wanda:Me
AntiWanda:Me
Mr.Crocker: CorruptedDefect
Chester:Stickly
AJ:Stickly
Poof:Silvaria-fan
Foop:Silvaria-fan
Vicky:Silvaria-fan
Jorgen:
Norm:CorruptedDefect
Trixie: Stuffy
Veronica: stuffy
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 04:00AM

Invader Zim FanCharacters 234 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 234

il y a plus d’un an Stuffy said…
A blue haired girl slams open the door. She is kinda short.
" Hi, I'm June and I'm new here." June says slinging the backpack in her hand over her back " Where is my desk?"
She looks around the room and spots Jade and turns away from her.
il y a plus d’un an zutaradragon said…
great...SHE moved here 2...*Jade snarls*
u 2 hated eachother in your old school, didn't u? *James asks*
she's the rich one that gets everything she wants and i'm the one who had a rich dad that hates her and won't do anything 4 her. *Jade replies, glaring at her* i'm the emo kid, she's the hater...thank GOD all the seats around me r filled...*she snarls*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
June glared at Jade. She was never rich or anything like that. Just kinda popular. Clutching her books she sits down in the back of class.
" Lets see how you like it Emo girl." June quietly " When I ruin your life like you did to mine."
*Jade glares at June* she thinks i ruined her life...but she's the one that ruined mine...*she snarls slightly* cheer-leader son of a...
hey, calm down. *James inturupts*
i was gonna say motherless goat... *Jade mutters* even though i would love 2 say something else...
June grabs one of her books. She reads the one with Death note on it.
"Nyla sund bya.....iiin." She reads. " That should do it about at noon, why oh why did Jade break my wand."
how did she ruin you're life? *James asks*
she's the one that made my mother and father brake up...made my mother die...and she's the one that made my father abusive...*Jade snarls* the reason i carry this bunny eevrywhere. my mother gave it 2 me so that no magic will ever work on me if it can possable harm me. it's a family relic...over 100 years old...she told me where it was after she cast her spell on me and the rest of the school...her wand was broken by my brother....who died because of it...but somehow i got blamed because he threw the peices 2 me after he broke it. he died braking it 2 protect the rest of the family...*i sigh, clutching the rabbit closer* Mopsy here is my only protection agenst her.
what about me?!
u can't prevent spells from taking place. *Jade mutters* it's agenst the rules, remember?
" I forgot about that stupid rabbit of hers. Maybe I can conger a creature to get that stupid rabbit out of her hands." June says flipping through the book. Looking up at Jade and then back at the book. " Maybe a deathsoul.....no, warewolf....vampire? Johnny Phantom?!"
il y a plus d’un an PoeticError said…
Timmy rolled his eyes at Cosmo but also spotted the blue pencil. "Oh, hey. It's Norm," he whispered. "but what's Trixie doing with him?" he asked himself. He was interrupted by a girl stepping in.
"Oh, great. First that dark dressed girl, now this blue haired one," he groaned. Wanda coughed, reminding him about his volume.
"Oh, right."
Wanda stared at the new girl, who had glared at the darkly dressed girl. They obviously had some issues. But somehow the blue haired girl looked familiar. She shoved the thought away, and turned back to her husband and godson.
i'll never put this doll down. *Jade says calmly* and besides, i looked up my family history and....well, WE have some magic 2. *she says slyly, pulling out a book with a pentigram and an upside down pentigram. they have a heart around it and it's a purple book*
June's eyes widened when she saw the book. She knew what that book could do. Showing small sharp teeth in her smile June disappeared into thin air, leaving only a note behind.
il y a plus d’un an CorruptedDefect said…
cool
-sorry i haven't answered, I'm still grounded -

Cosmo stared at Timmy "That's Norm? What's he doing with Trixie?" he asked a bit confused before turning his eyes back at the blue pencil, who was now grinning at Trixie.
"How'd you guess? You're right, Turner spotted me." Norm grinned before turning his grin at Cosmo, who waved happily.
The green fairy turned around as he heard Timmy complain about thw two new girls in class.
"Hush Timmy, Crocker'll hear you" Cosmo raised a finger to his lips to signify silence.
Crocker stood up abruptly, "Alright class, turn your test in!" Crocker yelled.
Timmy opened his mouth to answer Cosmo, but was interrupted by Crocker commanding for the students to turn in their tests. Timmy hesitated and handed it in to Crocker, fully aware he was going to get a F, as usual.
Wanda glared at her husband, and then at Norm. She didn't know what he was up to, but knowing the sly genie, he was bound to stir up trouble sooner or later.
Trixie looked at her unfinished test. It looked miserably back at her with its empty face. She scribbled down what she knew and turned it in to her fairy-obsessed teacher who was heaving after the yell.
As soon as the last test was collected, the bell rang, demising all the students from the class to the cafeteria for lunch.
Crocker looked up at the sound "Alright class, you're dismissed!" Crocker yelled before sitting at his desk.
i KNEW she'd run...*Jade smirks* this book has the power to cause great good and great evil, but only if u know how 2 use it. *she says quietly as she turns in the test, confident in her work, she knew she did well....tests were one of the few things she was good at*

(srry i wasn't on this weekend, but every other weekend will b the same....dad don't let me on at his house)
- I see, I'm on my Spring Break so It's alright. -

Timmy brightened as the bell rang, and jumped out of his seat. He wasn't going to stick around and watch Crocker give him an F.
"Boy, I hope something more exciting happens at lunch," the brown haired child muttered.
He picked up his godparents and ran off to the cafeteria, glancing around trying to spot Chester and AJ.
Cosmo looked up at Timmy "All you got to do is wish for it!" he stated, raising his wand again but put it down when Wanda shot him a glare.
"Poofy's getting a bit noisy," Cosmo looked at his son, as the baby fidgeted.
*Jade slips the book and the rabbit back into her bag and slips her headphones on as she walks out the door 2 the lunch room* i couldn't care less if she never comes back. *she mutters as she pulls out her wallet and checks 2 c if she has any money. she sighs and puts it back in her purse* good thing i packed....*she mutters as she walks over 2 her locker and grabs her lunch then keeps walking*
(ok, so going in line: the design on her purse, her lunch bag, her wallet, and at the bottom is her Ipod touch cover)
 *Jade slips the book and the rabbit back into her bag and slips her headphones on as she walks out th
Timmy glanced at Poof and groaned.
"Wanda, do something," he complained. Wanda shot him a glare and looked at Poof. " Poof, sweetie, what's wrong?" she asked, silently hoping he wasn't gonna cry.
Timmy arrived at the cafeteria and plopped himself in a seat, at the table he and his friends usually sat at.
let's c...*Jade mutters as she sits a an empty table* i expect no one will sit with me...*she mutters as she opens her bag* soggy PB&J...old salad, bad fruit... ...help? *she says questioningly 2 James*
let's c...soggy PB&J 2 a cheese burger, salad 2 fries, and lets make that fruit fresh. *he smiles as he changes all the food. th fruit was now a fresh cut mango and a fresh cut kiwi* and....u know, lets add a cookie for good messure. *he adds, then poofs up a cookie*
and this is the advantage of sitting alone and where know one even bothers 2 look. *Jade smiles slightly as the song Amen comes on her Ipod*
cool
-sorry for not answering but I find it quite difficult to type on an iPod. -
(i didn't even know u could use an ipod 2 get internet...)
- It's an iPod Touch-
(that explains it then....i guess...random picture i drew!)
 (that explains it then....i guess...random picture i drew!)
- That reminds me of a cartoon… -
(well it is in cartoon style, so that only makes sence. like this one)
 (well it is in cartoon style, so that only makes sence. like this one)
- isn't a cartoon from PBS? -
(i donno...i free handed it...)
 (i donno...i free handed it...)
- Cool drawings -
hmmm
(i think they r cute! hey, r u plannin' 2 replie one of these times?)
 (i think they r cute! hey, r u plannin' 2 replie one of these times?)
cool
- Lol, you noticed? I've been busy most if this week and since I'm still grounded, I only have my iPod to answer. Thing is, I hate typing on iPods. -
(then how comez u keep replying 2 the thing...but u can't RP wit it?)
 (then how comez u keep replying 2 the thing...but u can't RP wit it?)
- I only use it for short replies, I'll try to convince my mom to let me use my computer though -
(XD i made another picture of Nikita, Gressil, and Sapphire!)
 (XD i made another picture of Nikita, Gressil, and Sapphire!)
(this is Jade and James. Jade's ear rings r gold skulls that hang on Barbed wire by what looks like bullet studs)
 (this is Jade and James. Jade's ear rings r or skulls that hang on Barbed wire par what looks like b
cool
- I like it! Looks better than my drawing and you color better than I do. Ive only drawn my fairy god parent oc once.-
link
big smile
(ccolz! if James is kinda emo and hates most people...Anti James would b a very confused little Anti Fairy...because he would be told 2 b evil but he wouldn't be able 2...0.o that would be funny 2 watch, though!)
- that is kinda confusing ^^ -
hmmm
(yesh....)
*Jade smiles very slightly* thanks James. *she says* u always make this crap better and actually eattable...
 (yesh....) *Jade smiles very slightly* thanks James. *she says* u always make this crap better and a
Bump!!
laugh
Lol, bump.
big smile
XDD yup
(y r we neva RPing on this RP forum anymore?!)
Yeah. But I'm waiting for the person who role-plays Trixie.
(stuffy doesn't seem 2 post on any of the RPs that i've seen...)
 (stuffy doesn't seem 2 post on any of the RPs that i've seen...)
smile
Oh. Well, then. I guess I should RP... My sister isn't home right now, and I need her to answer.. By the way, nice pic!!
big smile
(thx! her name is Cross, she's my Alpha and Omega RP charicter! this is my other one, her name is Nakita. it's pernonced the same as Nikita, but they r spelled slightly different)
 (thx! her name is Cross, she's my Alpha and Omega RP charicter! this is my other one, her name is Nak
I kinda liked that movie!! XD the drawing is really nice!! :D
-------
Bic;
Timmy looked in his lunchbox curiously. The regular sandwich and juicebox. He sighed and glanced at his godparents skeptically, raising an eyebrow. They shrugged. He sighed and eyed Trixie, and Norm, trying to see if they, mostly Norm, were up to something.
Jade...?
yes James?
do u think they even know u exist?
no, i feel they don't...and i honnestly don't care if they do or not.