Invader Zim FanCharacters FoP RP (sorry, no IZ :C )

PoeticError posted on Mar 05, 2011 at 03:14AM
---Limit of how many people can join: 3

No plot. Go with the flow.
---------------------------------
OCs are allowed, can use as many as you can handle(preferably, the maximum is five).
OCs:
Cassian-me
AntiCassian-me
Jade-zutaradragon
James- zutaradragon
June-stuffy
--------------------------
Original Characters can be roleplayed. (ask if you want to roleplay one of these):
Timmy: Me
Cosmo:CorruptedDefect
AntiCosmo:CorruptedDefect
Wanda:Me
AntiWanda:Me
Mr.Crocker: CorruptedDefect
Chester:Stickly
AJ:Stickly
Poof:Silvaria-fan
Foop:Silvaria-fan
Vicky:Silvaria-fan
Jorgen:
Norm:CorruptedDefect
Trixie: Stuffy
Veronica: stuffy
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 04:00AM

Invader Zim FanCharacters 234 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 234

il y a plus d’un an CorruptedDefect said…
Can I play Crocker too?
il y a plus d’un an PoeticError said…
Sure.
I guess out of the original characters, I'll be Wanda, AntiWanda, and maybe Timmy, if no one objects. ^^" And I'll RP my OC Cassian and AntiCassian.
il y a plus d’un an InvaderStickly said…
Can I be Chester and AJ?
smile
Sure. xD I'll add you up there.
cool
Soo . . . do we wait or start?
Uhhh, I guess we start? xD
Chester: Ah, just a normal boy day! I sure hope no fairies come by!

AJ: Yeah! How weird would that be?

Chester: Very!

Anti-Norm: (Hidden behind tree)
il y a plus d’un an silvaria_fan23 said…
I Wanna Be Vicky,Poof,And Foop
Vicky: WHERE IS THAT DWERP TIMMY!?
- I thought I was Foop. Are we starting?-
AntiNorm: (Looks around for shelter)
Wait, do you guys wanna do script form, or story form? Because I'm used to story form. ^^"

@Silvaria: Sure. xD
@Corrupted: No, you are Norm.
cool
I prefer story form but it don't matter.
@Cujo: Alright. I'll be Norm.
big smile
@Corrupted:Pffft. xD Cujo. xDDD Okay. I put you up.

Yeah, I like story form. So let's do that.
- Storyform? M'kay -

Cosmo jumped at the sound of Vicky's yelling, he had been playing with a piece of string he had found in Timmy's room. Quickly, and out of habit, he transformed into a goldfish and fell into the fishbowl. "Uh-oh, looks like Vicky's babysitting again!"

Norm cursed under his breath. He had been trying to get out of the accursed lamp for weeks now, but it seemed that no one was in the mood to rub the lava lamp and his own magic couldn't be used to break out.
Timmy grimanced at the frighteningly familiar voice. "Vicky?! What now?" the buck-toothed kid groaned, shooting a quick glance at the door, eyes wide. Wanda quickly poofed herself into the fishbowl, now a goldfish, alongside Cosmo. "Poof, sweetie, we need to hide now," she urged her son, who had been playing with Timmy until now.
il y a plus d’un an Stuffy said…
For the original characters can you put Trixie up there because I would like to be her.
 For the original characters can toi put Trixie up there because I would like to be her.
@Stuffy: sure. XD I'll add you up.
@Stuffy: WTF? Why does the pic of Trixie say Disney in the lefthand corner?!
@Stickly: probably just showed up for something special and whatnot. XD
@Stickly: WTF? I just pulled that off the internet!
@Stuffy: Lol, he was just asking why it had the Disney logo.
A long black haired girl walked to the back of th bus otherwise known as the popular part. All the boys loved her shown by the hearts in their eyes. Even the short bucked toothed one with the pink hat. What ever his name was. I say hello to alot of empty seats. One seat had a moving pink hat. I shrug and sit next to one of my most popular friends.

(well, I tried)
il y a plus d’un an zutaradragon said…
*the bus stops and a slightly pale kid walks on, slightly timid. she's got long black hair that fades 2 red about 3/4ths of the way down. the red faids 2 orange, then yellow, then at the very tips, pure white. in her hands she carries a small, gray bunny doll that has many patchs in it. her eyes r such a dark blue, they r almost black and her ear rings look like barbed wire with a skull at the end. her hair covers one of her eyes. above her floats a fairy. he's got long-ish black hair and is waring a torn jacket, and as soon as the bus comes he changes into a skull decoration on her bow. the new girl takes the 1st empty seat. she sits right agenst the wall and with her head down, listening 2 her black ipod* James...i'm scared...*she whispers. she doesn't seem 2 care if someone thinks she's crazy*
it's gonna b fine Jade. *he replies in a whisper*
*the girl sighs* i hope so...*she mutters, holding the bunny a bit closer*
 *the bus stops and a slightly pale kid walks on, slightly timid. she's got long black hair that fades
smile
@zutaradragon: So you're in the RP? Lol, you could've told me. D: but 'tis okay. xD are they your OCs?

BIC;
With many dreaded thoughts about on what Vicky would do to him soon, Timmy quickly grabbed the fishbowl. "Cosmo, Wanda, I wish we were outside!" The two fairy godparents raised their wands simultaneously, and soon they were standing in Timmy's front lawn. Timmy sighed, and glanced up when he heard the familiar rumbling of the school bus.
Timmy let out a fake cough, alerting his fairy godparents to take on a different shape, considering school didn't allow pets. Wanda glanced at Cosmo, and poofed herself into a notebook, appearing in the brown haired child's arms.
Cosmo instantly shifted in to a green note, the same as his wife. He grinned as he spotted the approaching bus.
"Hey Timmy, looks like we made it just time! Are you going to try to ask Trixie out again, even though you've been rejected billions of times?" Cosmo asked happily due to the fact that they wouldn't have to walk, or in his case, fly to school.

Norm gave one final shove, and the lamp fell out of its' hiding place, a backpack that had belonged to a kid, and it rolled under the seats of the bus. Norm half-grinned, now all he had to do was wait for some unfortunate soul to rub his lamp and free him from it's hold.
Trixie saw it. It was shining in the light from the bus window. Picking it up and turning it around few times. Shoving it in her backpack and then turning to talk to her friend.
Timmy brightened at the mention of Trixie's name. Though it was obvious the popular girl would not go out with him, Timmy still had a huge crush on her. He frowned. "haha, very funny Cosmo," he replied flatly. Wanda sheepishly smiled, saying, "Aw, don't worry, sport. Maybe today's the day..?"
A snicker came from her husband. The pink haired fairy glared.
The bus stopped abruptly in front of Timmy, and he stepped in.
He glanced left and right and settled into a empty seat.
(Veronica should be up there as well. I'm gonna try...)

Veronica bolted up right when she saw Timmy enter the bus. She has had a crush on him for a while and would do anything to be Trixie so she could win his heart.

"What are you standing up for?!" Trixie said to Veronica who look like she was about to faint. Most of the kids in the bus look around to the back.

"Oh..Nothing....Why can I be you?!" Veronica said sitting back down.

"I clearly have no idea Veronica." Trixie said filing her nails.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
@PoeticError~i just found out about it. XD yes, the fairy is James and the girl is Jade
*Jade looks over at a brown haired kid getting on the bus. she didn't care much about people, but she did want 2 know who was going 2 b in the school 2 ignor her. she sighs at the thought as she hears someone stand up in the back. she didn't bother turning around, but she figured that the person must b popular. in the school she went 2 b4, all the popular kids sat in the back...and she also remembered that she was always the least popular....she sighs and goes back 2 her music*
Cosmo coughed trying to diguise his laughter but failed miserable as Wanda shot him a glare. Cosmo let out a sigh of relief as the yellow school bus stopped in front of Timmy. As soon as they were in, Cosmo just looked around, not talking due to the fact that anything he did might blow their cover.

As a black haired girl picked his lamp up, Norm smiled to himself. " That was quicker than I thought. Maybe, this time, I'll get revenge on that Turner kid."
As his lamp was thrust into the girls backpack, Norm knew that he would have to wait, just wait for a little longer before he was out.

Trixie couldn't help but look at the lamp and its fine details. She would do this quite often but she didn't rub it. She thought about how much it would cost and also thought about selling it.
@zutaradragon: lol, okay. I'll add you up.
@stuffy: okay. Sure.

Bic;
Timmy sat there awkwardly, and finally decided to look around and examine the bus. He turned, after placing Cosmo and Wanda down next to him, peeked. He lit up when he spotted Trixie. He waved, but she seemed distracted by something. He waited a bit and turned when there wa no response. Timmy let out a big sigh, turning to where his back touched the seat. "Geez, there's nothing going on," he scoffed. His godparents looked up at him skeptically. He waited impatiently for them to say something, but realized they weren't.
Timmy threw his hands in the air in mock desperation.
"well, sweetie, what is there to say? Fairy World is chaos-free so far, and we havent ran into trouble yet," Wanda explained.
"No news from the Anti-fairies? Pixies? Nothing?"
"No," the fairies replied.
Timmy crossed his arms and scoffed, as the bus rolled in front of the school.

After all the other people got off the bus Trixie and Veronica got off as well. Veronica following her with a small smile on her face and blushing a bit. She had thought Timmy had waved at her and looked away when he did.

Trixie headed into the girls bathroom without her friend. She took out the lamp and softly rubbed it....
"Who knows Timmy, something horribly dangerous, villainous, sneaky, and evil might appear out of no where! But what are the chances of that? Cosmo exclaimed with a shrug.
"Or a weird and totally unexplainable disaster might just appear from nowhere! All you have to do is wish for it!" he added with wand raised, ready for any wishes.

On cue, a small blue wisp flew out of the 80s lamp and Norm appeared. "Hello there! You're probably wondering what I am, so I'll tell you."
"I'm a genie! I'll grant your every wish. You only get three wishes though." Norm explained holding up three fingers.
Trixie look at Norm in shock. She never seen anything so amazing....and odd. This kind of thing only happend in tv shows and movies.
"I want you," She said "to tell me how you got here and why."
"and I know I rubbed the stupid lamp, how did you get on the bus anyway?" Trixie said puzzled.

Oh yes, I've been sitting on a FOP Oc for awhile. Her name was Lily.
Timmy face palmed. "Duh" he exclaimed. "who knew you could come up with things, Cosmo." he laughed as he stepped off the bus. Wanda scoffed. "Cosmo, he can't wish for something destructive now!" she chastised the green haired fairy.
Timmy though about it, shrugged, "okay, now I'm not in the mood for chaos," he said dully. "Thanks Wanda," he said sarcastically. Wanda sheepishly shrugged as they entered the school.
@Stuffy: you gonna use Lily? So I can add her up?

Veronica was searching the school for Trixie. She spotted Timmy talking to himself again. She walked up to him and said "Hey Timmy, seen Trixie anywhere?"
Cosmo lowered his wand at Timmy's comment.
" Wow Timmy, you must really be in a bad mood." Cosmo stated but shut his mouth as soon as he saw Veronica. He put a hand over Poof's mouth to stop the baby from talking.
" Heads up Timmy, Veronica's heading this way!"

"Bossy, aren't we?" Norm grinned,
" Looks like you've got some brains. Nice to know you're not another shallow popular like some others I've seen," He paused as he searched for a simple answer for the girl's question.
"The blasted lamp was in a kid's backpack. My old master' backpack. " Norm said casually as he laid back against an invisible wall
" Let's not dwell in the past! I'm here now and you get three wishes. What do ya want? Money, fame, love, a puppy ?" Norm asked a bit impatient.
The buck toothed kid ignored Cosmo's observation as he glanced up to see one of Trixie's friends talking to him. A bit shocked, he blinked. Why was she talking to him?
"Trixie? Last time I saw her was at the bus," he shrugged. Then he blinked. Again.
"Wait, aren't you always hanging around her like a lost puppy? I'd thought you would know where she is," he furrowed his brow. Timmy glanced at his fairies and was relieved both Cosmo or Poof hadn't done anything to blow their cover.
"Fame would be good." Trixie said with a smirk "I wish I was famous."
smile
That wish is just vague enough for me to use for my own personal gain Norm thought as he returned the smirk. On command, Norm raised his hand and snapped his fingers.
With a loud GONG, the wish was granted.

Cosmo half snorted and half laughed. The idea of Veronica as a lost puppy was hilarious. Well it was funny to him.
"Hey Wanda, did ya hear that? Lost puppy, Riiighttt… more like a satellite being drawn in by a star if you ask me." he chuckled.
Whatever answer Wanda had prepared for him would remain unknown. Because as soon as the words left his mouth, Cosmo's lips were zipped up by a zipper, curtesy of Wanda's magic.
*Jade slowly walks around the halls* such a big place...*she mutters as she finds her locker and put away her stuff. she quietly romed around the school until just before the bell rang. she went 2 class and took a seat in the very back, holding her gray, tattered rabbit closer, then placing it on her leg* i hope this goes well...*she mutters*
 *Jade slowly walks around the halls* such a big place...*she mutters as she finds her locker and put
Trixie was in a long dress. She had ear rings on. She had starred in 12 movies and was taller then before.
"Nice." She said turning to Norm "How am I gonna take you to class?"

Veronica heard something. More like little voices.
"Oh, ok. See you later, I guess." She said walking off into the halls.
*Jade sat in the classroom, wondering when the bell would ring. the teacher wasn't even in...* darn it! *she mutters 2 herself* i'm WAY 2 use to my old school...aw well...early is better then late to never...*she mutters, picking up the bunny from her lap and walking 2 the window. she sighs as she walks back into the halls. there was that brown haired kid with buck teeth again...and a blonde was walking away from him* she actually looks popular...and i don't think he could b...do the popular kids talk 2 the unpopular kids here...? *she asks aloud*
highly unlikely. *James replies* i think more like immpossable.
but she looked so....i donno....IN...*Jade mutters*
she was probably kicked out of the populars and now she's desprit. *James replies* eather that or he owed her something.
what ever. *Jade mutters, walking over 2 a wall, leaning agenst it, and turning her music back on* i guess we'll wait outside the class room 4 class 2 start. *she mutters, putting the gray, stuffed bunny into her purse, m aking sure the head of the rabbit stuck out*

(u r missing Tad, Chad, and Francis. i guess i should be Anti James and i'll b my parents when i need them. i would b Francis, but he'd turn out being a wimp, so i'm not gonna...)
Norm smiled at the teenager. "I'm magical, remember? Lets see. . . I can hide in the lamp or I can shape-shift into something non-suspicious." Norm pondered on the thought only for a second before reaching a rapid conclusion. Shifting into a blue pencil, Norm looked at himself. "Not exactly classy but, hey, it works!"
*Jade drumbs on the wall, keeping the beat of the song she was listening 2. she finds herself singing it softly 2 herself*
Trixie softly grabbed pencil Norm.
"I wish I was magical like that..." She started to say and then remembered what I wish would do. "Oh snap..."
"Whoa! Hang on there, don't even finish that sentence." Norm said holding up a hand. "Technically, I should grant that wish but since you're new to this and all. I'll give ya a warning. Last and only warning I'm giving you. After that, if you say 'I wish' I'll be forced to grant it." Norm warning with a small visible smile plastered on his face. The girl was careless.
"What's your name by the way?"

"Hey Timmy, Class is about to start. Hopefully Crocker's out sick" Cosmo said as he glanced at the clock, normally he wouldn't care about school but something odd was going on and he had felt two magical beings in the school, besides his son and his wife.