Hugh & Lisa Huli for a PCA - Wishful Thinking Coverage Thread

HuddyBea posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:12AM
"It's elementary, my dear Watson."
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

by @Fran!!!

Let it be fun, let be free ;)

It's kind hard to pick a motto...I mean there are some many great lines and still none represents them completely. There's the sexual tension yeah, but also the love and the amazing soul connetion, so I'll go with my favourite, which is not a Huli quote but I think it's seriously the most poetic thing that has never been said about them =,)

"In many ways Hugh Laurie gets to be the sun around which the show revolves, but the sun can’t be fully appreciated unless it’s contrasted with the moon. Edelstein is the moon to Laurie’s sun...she reflects his light in a way that grows her character and his"

last edited on Jun 20, 2012 at 06:47AM

Hugh & Lisa 1048 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1001-1048 of 1048

il y a plus d’un an huddy88 said…
Yes i believe it's CBS's fault too.They advertised Glee as the Best comedy show so they didn't want to advertise another Fox's show.
il y a plus d’un an Edithuddy said…
So GY tweeted that their categories were not going to be televised so they decided to not showing up or something like that?

I don't think the PCA people would refused to give them a couple of tickets to be there, right?

Anywaaaay...

What I find "interesting" is that Hugh was listed as one of the people who was gonna be there.
I don't know whom they're trying to fool, really. ¬¬'
il y a plus d’un an hughlisafan said…
sad
@Edithuddy Yeah, I'm more pissed about that. It seemed that CBS promoed the fact that Hugh was going to be there no doubt to draw House fans, but then Hugh wasn't there. A marketing tool, but House fans have a right to feel used, maybe Hugh too.

If Hugh wasn't going to be there it would've been nice to know beforehand. OTOH a lot of other stars weren't there either. Basically it was Twilight, and not much else. At least from what I saw of it.

The show was essentially one big commercial anyway. The product placement was absolutely absurd.
il y a plus d’un an belbernardi said…
crying
I'm so sad after PCA... I can't believe that Lisa is dating this guy!
Lisa and Hugh are so perfect together...
il y a plus d’un an docf said…
I wonder if that means that Hugh is still together with his wife?
il y a plus d’un an Edithuddy said…
@hughlisafan Yeah it could've been a marketing thing. And now that I'm thinking about it, they said that Gaga was gonna be there. I was waiting for her and Lisa but Gaga didn't show up.

I just read in the "why hugh and lisa..." thread that somebody saw Hugh&Jo in an event, right?

I don't have an idea what's going on. But Hugh and Lisa seem so distant right now! we haven't seen them together in ages! And it's huddy' season. It's when they should be promoting the show more than ever.

The TCA is going to be next week right? Both of them should be there... Let's see what happens U_U
il y a plus d’un an turtlebay82 said…
Hmmm, did anyone watch this video where she talks about working with Hugh?

link

il y a plus d’un an HouseMDFan_121 said…
This is sooo cutee they are holding hands looking at each others eyes!!!!!! I see love!!!!!!!! Huli foreveeer!
 This is sooo cutee they are holding hands looking at each others eyes!!!!!! I see love!!!!!!!! Huli f
il y a plus d’un an huliforeverr said…
hey guys it's been a long time we should recome here pls
i love how he is looking at her
 salut guys it's been a long time we should recome here pls i l’amour how he is looking at her
il y a plus d’un an tammyr50 said…
@Huliforever - i am always in for all our great memories
 @Huliforever - i am always in for all our great memories
il y a plus d’un an HouseMdAddict said…
blush
i like this scene!
 i like this scene!
They were made for each other.
 They were made for each other.
mischievous
@tammyr50 yes you're right btw i love that interview
 @tammyr50 yes you're right btw i l’amour that interview
kiss
Love them!
 l’amour them!
love that scene so hot
 l’amour that scene so hot
big smile
I found this beautiful picture yesterday! OMG Look at her eyes!
 I found this beautiful picture yesterday! OMG Look at her eyes!
They both have amazing eyes and it worked as part of their chemistry together on-screeen

Will never get tired of watching "Help Me"
 They both have amazing eyes and it worked as part of their chemistry together on-screeen Will never
il y a plus d’un an huddycallianfan said…
mischievous
And I am, on my behalf, adding some sinner thing!
 And I am, on my behalf, adding some sinner thing!
kiss
HUDDY FOREVER!
 HUDDY FOREVER!
hey welcome back @huddycallianfan,please huys vote for lisa as the actress of the month pls here is the link link

she has the sweetest eyes ever
 salut welcome back @huddycallianfan,please huys vote for lisa as the actress of the mois pls here is t
mischievous
that made me laugh a lot what do u think??
 that made me laugh a lot what do u think??
mischievous
excuse me whilst I am dying at this

link
crying
oh @huddycallianfan i miss these moments,i hate to say old moments but anyway here is a photo of lisa and robert and his children in spiderman backstage and it's new,she seems very happy with him
 oh @huddycallianfan i miss these moments,i hate to say old moments but anyway here is a photo of lisa
heart
i love Lisa's smile!
 i l’amour Lisa's smile!
heart
I look at these two photos above and the smiles on her face (which seem so similar) are two different smiles

in the one where she is with RR, she just smiles and I can see in her eyes that she is enjoying all this and maybe even happy?!?

But in the one where she is looking at Hugh, that gaze she gives him is so tender, and I see in that smile some kind of admiration.

I mean c'mon look at this:
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 I look at these two photos above and the smiles on her face (which seem so similar) are two different
smile
@huddycallianfan i totally agree with u and i missed them too but let me refresh ur mind well i think lisa is having so much fun on the good wife with josh charles and these photos are between takes:)
 @huddycallianfan i totally agree with u and i missed them too but let me refresh ur mind well i think
or this, god knows how much i love this woman
 ou this, god knows how much i l’amour this woman
laugh
i think i'm obsessed with hugh's tongue
 i think i'm obsessed with hugh's tongue
or this
 ou this
Well let me get in on this.
 Well let me get in on this.
oh god @tammyr50 love your photo he's so cute but please can anyone tells me where are their HANDS in this photo????xDDD
 oh god @tammyr50 l’amour your photo he's so cute but please can anyone tells me where are their HANDS in
Maybe they are holding hands my friend!
Once again look at Lisa's hand on his shoulder and how much close to each other they are!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Maybe they are holding hands my friend! Once again look at Lisa's hand on his shoulder and how much
They fit.
 They fit.
Huli Joy XD
 Huli Joy XD
wink
i love Hugh's face in this picture!
 i l’amour Hugh's face in this picture!
laugh
well i love his face in this picture!!!haha so funny
 well i l’amour his face in this picture!!!haha so funny
I just love his face. I love that picture and I had never seen it. Thank you so much. He is such a handsome man. So endearing and funny.
he seems like he wanna kill someone:P my god his eyes.piercing blue eyes love it.how can people say he's not sexy??
 he seems like he wanna kill someone:P my god his eyes.piercing blue eyes l’amour it.how can people say h
You are killing me now @huliforeverr. "headdesk"
 toi are killing me now @huliforeverr. "headdesk"
haha of course i can't kill my huli friends @tammyr50 because i really love them:)but seriously in that picture he's so hooottt
 haha of course i can't kill my huli Friends @tammyr50 because i really l’amour them:)but seriously in th
OMG I don't think I am getting over this Hugh session. This man is beautiful. How can he be soooooo beautiful?
 OMG I don't think I am getting over this Hugh session. This man is beautiful. How can he be soooooo b
big smile
i have no idea
 i have no idea
I love that look @huliforever. He is soooooooooooo hot
 I l’amour that look @huliforever. He is soooooooooooo hot
laugh
what about this one @tammyr50:p well i think we won't finish with this session
 what about this one @tammyr50:p well i think we won't finish with this session
"Facepalm" Could he be any more photogenic or perfect.
 "Facepalm" Could he be any plus photogenic ou perfect.
perfect:p
 perfect:p
big smile
well i'll add now some sinner thing, i really like this manip
 well i'll add now some sinner thing, i really like this manip