Hugh & Lisa Huli for a PCA - Wishful Thinking Coverage Thread

HuddyBea posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:12AM
"It's elementary, my dear Watson."
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

by @Fran!!!

Let it be fun, let be free ;)

It's kind hard to pick a motto...I mean there are some many great lines and still none represents them completely. There's the sexual tension yeah, but also the love and the amazing soul connetion, so I'll go with my favourite, which is not a Huli quote but I think it's seriously the most poetic thing that has never been said about them =,)

"In many ways Hugh Laurie gets to be the sun around which the show revolves, but the sun can’t be fully appreciated unless it’s contrasted with the moon. Edelstein is the moon to Laurie’s sun...she reflects his light in a way that grows her character and his"

last edited on Jun 20, 2012 at 06:47AM

Hugh & Lisa 1048 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1048

il y a plus d’un an HouseMindFreak said…
Whoo hooo!!!!!! I've stayed here waiting for this!!!!

*hops for joy like a bunny frantically*

last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Whoo hooo!!!!!! I've stayed here waiting for this!!!! *hops for joy like a bunny frantically*
il y a plus d’un an playingcold said…
laugh
I think, I'm the official perv on both the Huddy- and Huli-spot XD
laugh
@PC Indeed you are, be proud!

But me...I don't really got it in me to be a Huddy/Huli perv:(

But I can post pervy pics!!!
 @PC Indeed toi are, be proud! But me...I don't really got it in me to be a Huddy/Huli perv:( Bu
il y a plus d’un an HuddyBea said…
heart
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Huli avalanche!

To Silky Gorgeousness and His Royal Hotness!! May their star sparkle for ever ;)
 Awwwwwwwwwwww! Huli avalanche! To Silky Gorgeousness and His Royal Hotness!! May their étoile, star sparkle
Or should we say let their love shine forever...
 ou should we say let their l’amour shine forever...
I'll give up Huddy for Huli!!!

Hmmm....not sure if I can sacrifice Huddy for Huli, but then again....

Oh I don't know!! I'll give up my psychology career for Huli!!
as @HL will say...I'll go homeless for Huli!!

Oh yes, I'll be the first to post this pic on the new thread:)
 I'll give up Huddy for Huli!!! Hmmm....not sure if I can sacrifice Huddy for Huli, but then again
il y a plus d’un an fran2 said…
heart
Because we must always remember that:
"It's elementary, my dear Watson."
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
(Sherlock Holmes)
 Because we must always remember that: "It's elementary, my dear Watson." "It is an old maxim of mine
I think my heart will blead copiously if Huddy break up, but then again...if that's the price...go ahead, STAB ME! :P

What a campaign...
 I think my cœur, coeur will blead copiously if Huddy break up, but then again...if that's the price...go ah
laugh
Ow @Fran...that goes in the title XD
 Ow @Fran...that goes in the titre XD
@Fran I am seriously loving those Sherlock Holmes quotes...
 @Fran I am seriously loving those Sherlock Holmes quotes...
yeah XD
pure pearls of wisdom come from Holmes' mouth

@bea....we know what you mean ;-)
mischievous
Oh Lord, I just loved his face at this moment...can you guess what he's thinking? And I mean Hugh not HouseXD
 Oh Lord, I just loved his face at this moment...can toi guess what he's thinking? And I mean Hugh not
wink
@Fran...@Fran...dont's ever bring up "mouths" so lightheartedly ;D
 @Fran...@Fran...dont's ever bring up "mouths" so lightheartedly ;D
il y a plus d’un an KekaMC said…
big smile
love the new thread!!
cool
People are goofing off around here though :P I'll be out in a few hours...damn I should vote....I just made it like 200 times today...
 People are goofing off around here though :P I'll be out in a few hours...damn I should vote....I jus
wink
"I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP ON FAVORITE DOCTOR"

I got me @rrennie ;) I am voting like crazy for that too!!! Damn it McDreamy sucks compared to our doctors!!!
 "I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP ON favori DOCTOR" I got me @rrennie ;) I am voting like crazy for that to
1 - McDreamy sucks, he causes diabetes
2 - I love Wilson, I really do. But come on......WHO is the best doctor on TV???????? ....starts with H and ends with E

now I close my MOUTH (I'm a provocateur XD XD )
laugh
I am not getting that @Fran XD You lost me this time. I must be slow I admit..."starts with H and ends with E"?
il y a plus d’un an BoHouse_ said…
heart
great idea this new tread!

"I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP ON FAVORITE DOCTOR"

over my dead body that mcDreamy is going to win that award!
his name can be Mcdreamy but next to our great/gorgeous doctors he is just N O T H I N G !

& I'm voting like an idiot. - have an another account on twitter for voting& stuff like that, so nobody can say I'm annoying.;$ -

my fingers hurt so much but I don't care!
If they don't win, I die for sure.
 great idea this new tread! "I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP ON favori DOCTOR" over my dead body that
heart
"over my dead body that mcDreamy is going to win that award!"

Ahah, love your passion guys XD and it's just Nov 10...wait for the Christmas holidays, when, if we get lucky (fingers tightly crossed), some good Huli new would have been delivered already ;). This place will be delirious :P
 "over my dead body that mcDreamy is going to win that award!" Ahah, l’amour your passion guys XD and it
il y a plus d’un an Belle0308 said…
Hughs acceptance speech:

"I want to thank all of you, the fans for voting for me yet again. I am humbled by your immense generosity. Thank you to a wonderful cast and an extrememly dedicated crew and also to a woman who has been here for me this year in ways that the rest of you could only imagine, but for which I am eternally grateful for the reality...Miss Lisa Edlestein!"
il y a plus d’un an mexicanhuddy said…
until what day we have for voting ?
il y a plus d’un an anonymously said…
looks like I'm missing all the fun!
@mexicanHuddy, I think I heard Dec. 7th or something like that
laugh
@Belle:
Claps claps and the @Bea faints missing the Huli kiss live worldwide XD
 @Belle: Claps claps and the @Bea faints missing the Huli Kiss live worldwide XD
il y a plus d’un an Katia1997 said…
@Belle, and what about scenario "Lisa winning PCA"? :DD

"@Bea faints missing the Huli kiss live worldwide"

XDDD lol
 @Belle, and what about scenario "Lisa winning PCA"? :DD "@Bea faints missing the Huli Kiss live
il y a plus d’un an HLforever said…
heart
Yay the new thread!! :D

I haven't voted yet today...shameful :(. VOTING FOR THE PCAS SHOULD BE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN SCHOOL!!!!!

And yes, I will try to vote for "Best Doctor", but my two priorities are still Hugh and Lisa. Although it would be sinful (even more so than being a Huli) for McDreamy to win over House, I'm trying to keep the most important thing in mind, the reason that I'm voting at all: to get Huli IN THE SAME PLACE IN PUBLIC for once. I will do whatever is necessary to accomplish this goal. If this means making a small sacrifice of pride to McDreamy or McSexyface or anyone else, then I will just grit my teeth and endure it. I JUST WANT MY HULI, DAMMIT.

So yeah, that's basically the mindset that I put myself in when completing my daily, extremely emotionally draining task of clicking Hugh's and Lisa's faces and hoping that somehow, my mouse will be able to bring them together. xD
 Yay the new thread!! :D I haven't voted yet today...shameful :(. VOTING FOR THE PCAS SHOULD BE MUCH
il y a plus d’un an HLforever said…
heart
"may my life screw itself"

@Bea You know what, I actually love that phrase. I've decided that that is my new motto xD

Oh and I used to watch GA, but after discovering House my interest in it gradually died. I just recently watched part of an ep, and the storylines right now really astound me. I know it's a drama, but it's OVERLY dramatic. In one episode, I'm pretty sure a couple can break up, get together again, and then break up AGAIN. I feel like the writers are just running out of ideas, and so they're resorting to old, used-up storylines. This just makes me respect the House writers even more.
 "may my life screw itself" @Bea toi know what, I actually l’amour that phrase. I've decided that that
il y a plus d’un an huddyislove said…
mischievous
I really hope they win :DDDD
And Bea knows why XD
and well, it's obvious they deserve it :D
il y a plus d’un an anonymously said…
I feel like my head is about to explode, stupid cold.
Bea, did you seriously write a new chapter, in one day?? I'll go check it out.
BTW I also need to catch up on other shows, I'm behind because of the House excitement (and homework)
 I feel like my head is about to explode, stupid cold. Bea, did toi seriously write a new chapter, in
heart
"but after discovering House my interest in it gradually died"

House tends to make that effect on people...it's liek the perfect drama balance...as a wise person I met here says...the right does of coffee in one's milk ;) Everything else compared to the quality of this show, the talent of its actors, the perfection of their psychologies, the outstanding writing, just sound overly dramatic and feigned.

There's no way from House ;)

Or Huddy or Huli as far as I am concerned. I am gonna die watching this show and believing in them, even if that would be the last thing I do!!
 "but after discovering House my interest in it gradually died" House tends to make that effect on pe
kiss
@Hilly! You landed here! We miss your contribute ;)
cloudy
Just woke up...seriously, its 4PM. I think I stayed up too late postin' Huli madness...
 Just woke up...seriously, its 4PM. I think I stayed up too late postin' Huli madness...
These are busy times.

There's not time to sleep :P
 These are busy times. There's not time to sleep :P
Whats even worse is that when they do reveal themselves to the world...I'll have an even worse time sleeping knowing that all of us were right and the thought of them together at this very moment (or in the future) will keep me awake forever!

Oh yes, BTW I love your new chapter to December/December!!! Thats was my fave one<3
 Whats even worse is that when they do reveal themselves to the world...I'll have an even worse time s
wink
Ahah! I think I am gonna be catatonic the whole night XD What am I saying? A month at least XD

I can tell you when they released the first promo, the one we caught a glimpse of Huddy making love I got so iperexcited I coulden't sleep for two hours. My BF stared at me uncapable of calm down with with quite a worried expression....

So if a fictional couple can have that effect on me...I can hardly immagine as you said, what devastating long time consequences a real couple we have been shipping for years might have on my balance...assuming I still have one :P

Love the one with the dog: the ultimate proof ;)
 Ahah! I think I am gonna be catatonic the whole night XD What am I saying? A mois at least XD I can
kiss
I didn't know you were reading it :D Thanks! Glad to deliver some Huli dreams ;)
I got almost caught staring at my screen like a drooling starry eyed idiot on that beautiful Huddy day...luckily I'm quite quick with my fingers and switched to a different video...

I've been reading your story for awhile! I just don't take the time to comment..a bit lazy on my part>_<

Its quite obvious Lisa's dog is used to Hugh, and apparently Hugh loves the little guy as well:) Oh yeah, if you look closely at Hugh's left leg near Kapow's paw, it looks like he shedded a little bit!

I got almost caught staring at my screen like a drooling starry eyed idiot on that beautiful Huddy da
Ok, Lisa's imaginary PCA speech imaginary only because it is what I WISH she would say. She most surely will win!

"Wow! I am so shocked but.. (she glances down at the audience where Hugh is sitting, whom is beaming BTW) thankful, YES I am very thankful to be working on such a great show with the best fans ever! (She holds her award up to the audience) And I am the luckiest woman ever to be able to go to a job a love with a great cast and crew. And Hugh, (She looks down directly at him) You are truly the most amazing man I have ever known and working with you every day has been beyond my dreams! Thank you!!"
Hugh then stands and gives her a standing ovation.

YES...we can dream can't we.
heart
"Hugh then stands and gives her a standing ovation"

Oficially dead of Huliness XD LOL! @Belle...what have you had to eat today? XD You are so pumped XD Tell me, I'll add that on my diet LMAO! Or on Hugh and Lisa's :P

Jesus...he must have such an intoxicating scent...*dies again*
 "Hugh then stands and gives her a standing ovation" Oficially dead of Huliness XD LOL! @Belle...what
@Bea...I LOVE you! Its like shes breathing in his soul. One big inhale of him and I am quite sure I would be on the floor. Lucky that she is laying down. Amazing in every way. I guess I had my kashi cereal, sweet potatos...garlic bread. Really I have had nothing overly normal today. Is the official Huli food and I missed the memo?...hmmm.

heart
"One big inhale of him and I am quite sure I would be on the floor. Lucky that she is laying down"

XD LOL! I wonder how she managaes to stay on her feet everytime she shoots a scene with him, or vice versa. They they knock each other down, every once in a while, during the shooting XD

It can't be so much sexiness in just one room doesn't get it on fire!! Just look at them lately...the older they get, the more yummy...both of them.

Here we go again with my Lisbian side taking me over XD
 "One big inhale of him and I am quite sure I would be on the floor. Lucky that she is laying down" X
Yes! They are both gorgeous. They remind me of that Peter Frampton song; "I'm in you, you're in me Cause you gave me the love
The love that I never had."

Yeah...they are "in" each other in my opinion.
mischievous
@Belle, don't start with the prepositions XD 'cause they I have to say that they not only are IN each other but ABOVE and UNDER and AROUND and ALL OVER....and you see, the list might go on for lines and lines and I might become inappropiate XD

*selfcensorship mode on*
 @Belle, don't start with the prepositions XD 'cause they I have to say that they not only are IN each
Do you think that if a person somehow was in between them when they gave each other one of those prolonged stares that they could catch on fire? I bet they could. ; )
wink
Of course!! We have the Paley as a reminder ;)
 Of course!! We have the Paley as a reminder ;)
Ooohh Bea, that pic you posted ^^^ just gave me dirty thoughts
Do you see what I'm looking at by Hugh's chest on the far left behind his right arm???

@Belle Yes they could burst into flames...the heat of Huli is hotter than lightning (which is hotter than the surface of the sun)
 Ooohh Bea, that pic toi posté ^^^ just gave me dirty thoughts Do toi see what I'm looking at par Hug
mischievous
"Do you see what I'm looking at by Hugh's chest on the far left behind his right arm???"

That's the same reason I love it. Ok, I am a perv, whatever :P I am just concerned for poor Hugh: you have any idea how hard it must have been on him? XD XD XD

Goes without saying, pun intended :P

But then again, I bet he practiced along the years to stay focused, so to speak XD
 "Do toi see what I'm looking at par Hugh's chest on the far left behind his right arm???" That's the
Yeah, I can't help but bust up laughing when he tries to convince everyone how difficult it was on him. THE POOR MAN! Hahaha.
big smile
Well, it must be hard having such a piece of heart in your hands ;)

Ops, wrong pic...or maybe not?
 Well, it must be hard having such a piece of cœur, coeur in your hands ;) Ops, wrong pic...or maybe not?
I like how this title is the "PCA Coverage"...or lack there of.