Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an AprilCandy42 said…
I'll try, though I was busy about 2 hours ago, I was watching Chamber of Secrets to relieve me of the Twazis, but I'm on it
Any of you guys know any free site creating websites? So I can get started with it?
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
AprilCandy42, a website called wetpaint let's you create your own websites for free, you can Google it.

OH MY GOD!! We should SO do facebook page...AND we should make a spot on Fanpop too, who should do it? I don't, I always mess stuff up like that! LOL!
il y a plus d’un an Epetrus said…
Hey! Totally new here, but we're the same XD
AprilCandy42, why is it that no Twilight fangirls know how to spell and call us snobs, just because we correct their slowly developing grammar?
^^ They're probably embarassed at having the enemy correcting their grammar.
il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
Voila! link

I can also make the spot, but someone has to make the banner, cuz I suck at them.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
big smile
Here it is! The Order of the Potters spot! Da da da dada da daaaa!
link
il y a plus d’un an DarkenedSamus said…
Look there is twilight Fangirls out there who mainly love new moon because Jake and his wolf friends have their shirts off for n early the whole movie. Be original does any twilight fan who watch the movies even know the plot. The books are also really boring and i have read alot of books.
I joined on FB.
Who's Sarah Allen?
Is it you, BellaCullen96?
*facepalm*
Yes, I should check the user info before asking XD
AAAAH!! THE FACEBOOK PAGE IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!
Love the facebook site!
aw, thanks guys :)
and yes, i am sarah allen
YES, I made it! After 2 hours of Monopoly last night! Here is the Webiste! I'll be working on the looks later but...

link
great! and i decided to make it a group on facebook instead of a page for better convenience, i thought. sorry if this is any inconvenience for anyone
link
@BellaCullen96: My Bro made a banner for the fanpop spot, well, the only thing I did was provide the pics and look at the works, so I hope it's good enough.
 @BellaCullen96: My Bro made a banner for the fanpop spot, well, the only thing I did was provide the
il y a plus d’un an ennie03 said…
Joined both the group and the page on facebook.
So, when's the date ? Of the big battle.
Sorry if the pics are a little offset...
ok AprilCandy42, i used the banner, but i had to edit it a little to get it to fit. idk when the date is ennie03...
mischievous
BellaCullen96: sure it's fine if you edited it, I checked it and it's fine.

ennie03: I hope it's on December 21, 2012, 'cause if then, The Twilight Vampires won't be able to fly away from the earthquake and they'll be wiped out my the tsunami that will occur. And we can fly on hippogriffs and broomsticks to escape the fuss. The Twazis will end up in the center of the earth and we'll survive until January 1, 0001, and the world will finally be peaceful and wiped out of sparkles and demon spawns.
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Ummm...okay...?
Sorry, I'm a bit hyper today
what LilysLittleTwin said...
BellaCullen: Sorry, but I'm giving up on The Leaky Cauldron. They've pissed me off for the last time.
Ok, its fine.

Erg, I can't sleep! I'm lying in bed (using my phone to be on here) and its 12:15 am!
me too but in here it's 1:15, guess it's only one hour interval between London and America
I'm just naturally up. I'm a night owl that needs little to no sleep. Really, I've gone 24 hours without sleep a couple times before. I'm on Youtube with headphones plugged in (like I always am) And I found a great vid. for Bellatrix lovers! Check it out:
il y a plus d’un an haropuff95 said…
heart
everyone!this is great!do you guys need my help for anything?
and frickin nice Bellatrix amv!
surprise
EVERYONE!lets act fast,Twitards are attacking this HP Vs Twi Club's picks again!!!!
Long night, Wow I can't believe Mom isn't noticing that I'm still awake at 3:00 pm, nah, basically she will because school for me starts at 6:30 pm, but it's our Christmas Vacation going on, WOOT WOOT!

haropuff95: Oh my God, how are we goin' to fight them off, now?

P.S. LilysLittleTwin : That vid was awesome!
smile
This is what the the Filipinos (Philippines people) have to say about Deathly Hallows, in the parenthesis you'll find the translations. I'm 99.99% sure that the translations are accurate, I'm half-Filipino, so I'd try.

12 Responses to “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Behind the Scenes Teaser Trailer”

miko Says:
December 7th, 2009 at 11:37 pm

wahhhhh so excited ,,,, million miles better than twilight saga

long live harry potter

wooohh aga ng hp fever (wooohh, HP fever is early)

11 months to go
karLo Says:
December 8th, 2009 at 4:51 am

Yeah!
Excited na ako mapanood toh.. ^_^ (Excited to watch this!)
gly28 Says:
December 8th, 2009 at 8:54 am

Mas hit naman siguro to kesa sa napakaboring na TWILIGHT! (It's more of a hit than BORING TWILIGHT)

Hahahaha!
scape Says:
December 8th, 2009 at 11:03 am

tama…
million miles better that twilight saga
nyahaha Says:
December 8th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

kaya pala napa-aga ang release ng eclipse! dahil dito! hahaha xD natakot kalabanin ang harry potter! (So, that's why Eclipse is earlier, because of this! HAHAHA xD They're scared to fight Harry Potter!)
Achilles007 Says:
December 8th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

OMG! TEAM POTTER! (LOL The Goglet of Fire days)

Deathly Hallows, my favourite of the lot! GO GO GO!
robward Says:
December 8th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

i love both movie franchises as well their literary counterparts…both of them have some magic so, i’m terribly excited for both the HP:DH and Eclipse!!!
psyche.. Says:
December 8th, 2009 at 3:30 pm

tama kayo jan…….!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You're correct!)

twilight reli sucks…

go harry potter….
miko Says:
December 8th, 2009 at 7:13 pm

anti twilght lahat tayu (We're all ant-twilight)

aitz bk8 kc naisipan ang basura na twilight saga (Why did they think of Twilight junk?)
may Says:
December 8th, 2009 at 9:03 pm

bloody hell!!! where is the video im dying to see it…waaaah….content is rejected hows that…
jobelle Says:
December 9th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

whee so excited to watch Harry potter

, inspite of this twilight saga.

Harry Potter is still the best.
Duke Says:
December 10th, 2009 at 6:09 pm

Shallow people don’t really understand what a certain quiet-movie is trying to convey…. Duh?????? it’s not the scenes, the characters or the sound effects. But I love both of it.. and I understand it too. Excited for it… can’t wait!
il y a plus d’un an snapeislove said…
mischievous
Sworn_alliance: dont worry, i've informed some of my friends about the phoenix fighters, they're interested.. we will clear it up in no time.. :D
AprilCandy42-ah,nice Philippines.em,everyone,I can't get into that Facebook link,why though?
here, this should work:
link
il y a plus d’un an LoveforSeverus said…
big smile
Oh my gosh i'm glad i found this. That Bellatrix thing was amazing! and I'm in Bellatrix's Army! i feel special.
big smile
LOL! HEE HEE HEE HEE! COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
big smile
CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­! LOL

Welcome, LoveforSeverus :)
SOOOOOO HYPER!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
GUYS! Me and Sarah watched this and it was so frickin' hilarious we decided i should let you all see it:

link
Yeah, Annie showed it to me about an hour ago, and I'm still laughing about it! XD

"Shut up, you piece of bumfluff!" LOL
il y a plus d’un an Paramore-CSI said…
what is with this seriously why do we need to battle
laugh
OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!

Isabella Marie Swan = A Claimable Urine Sell
il y a plus d’un an Paramore-CSI said…
ok then
Stephenie Meyer = Eerie Hymen pest

How very odd and disturbing. LOL!
link

link

link
big smile
The video with Hitler and Breaking Dawn was hilarious! I loved the "The only good part was when Edward ripped the demon spawn out of Bella's stomach!" part
Alice Cullen = A Nuclei Cell

Wow, I sense a disturbance, ROFL
crying
Oh, this is too sad not to share! RIP, Bellatrix Black Lestrange. We'll never forget you!
il y a plus d’un an DracoFanGirl said…
Wait, can re resserect Severus? Please?