Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an Paramore-CSI said…
nice im on 4 hours!
il y a plus d’un an sixela said…
well gtg so ill ttyl bye!
bye
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
I'm back! It's about 33 degrees at the moment and I don't feel like moving but this is for the greater good. If I put up phoenix fighters posters around my all girls high school, would I be dead within a week? I'm really hoping we have to do a debate or presentation about books this year so I can argue my point against Twilight. I had the perfect opportunity last year (review a romance novel) but I still liked Twitlight back then so I didn't.
lol oh thats bad!
Bleh. It's 35 degrees (celcius) which is, unfortunately, cool compared to what we've been have recently. How cold is it over there? I want to kill some twazis without boiling my brain (which might happen if I go near the oven - I mean conservatory). We need a few branches of Gubraithian Fire if we want to take them down. Alternatively we could send them to some northen part of Aus where it's probably about 45 degrees and they'll either burn to death, or sparkle so much they explode.
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
I would lurve to see them go kursplode! We can bring the flobberworms, they can take care of Bella, muahahahahahaha...
Air could kick Bella's ass. She's just that weak and useless.
il y a plus d’un an Athiya said…
Wait, if the Ministry of Magic is watching us, are we allowed to blast Twihards with the Unforgivable Curses? What would Dumbledore say about that?

"It's for the greater good, Athiya."

Fair enough! ^^ Let's see, Imperio Edward to saying "I AIN'T EDDY, I'M DIGGORY!" and made him sign the divorce letter to Bella. The Crucio Bella and Avada Kedavra her. Eddy could be Cedric, I like that guy -- he's the only Hufflepuff that had the spotlight on him.
big smile
Eww, no. I firmly believe that the whole 'resurrected Cedric' thing is an excuse for Potter fans to cross to the dark side... but the dark side is normally kick ass (e.g. Death Eaters, Sith Lords, Ringwraiths, you get what I mean) so they're now... the sparkly side. Anyway, they say that as an excuse to go to the sparkly side but they were only in it for the fad anyway.

Whatever, same actor, different character. It's kind of like saying Dracula, Saruman and Count Dooku are the same thing because they were all played by Christopher Lee. We'll get R-pattz and they can keep Lord Edwart Sparklepants.

On the topic of GFOTHP (Good Fantasy Other Than Harry Potter) lets get the Jedi, the Sith, the rebellion, clone troopers ('cause let's face it, the storm troopers were a crap army) Aslan, the Pevensies, all the other badass warriors in Narnia, the Fellowship of the Ring, army of Rohan, army of Gondor, some Hobbits, maybe Gollum, the White Queen Jadis, some Mandalorian bounty hunters, you know. It'd be a pretty fantastic army.
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
Ugh! Why does everything happen when I'm not here?! Stupid timezones! It's freezing here in Billy Shakespeare country. Grrr. I have a cold. WHY IS EVERYTHING SO COLD?!

R-Pattz is disrespectful to his fans. Which disgusts me. He can go die, wether Cedric DEADory or Edwart Sparklepants.

Indeed, what about Anne Rice's vampires? Lestat De Lioncourt, Louis, Claudia etc. They're the REAL kick-ass vampires! And how about some of the 'Beasts' out of Isabel Allende's triology; elephant-sized, sloth-like creatures who paralyse everything within reach with it's penetrable odour (no point holding your nose. It seeps through every pore). And who's claws can rip a human into shreds with one swipe - not to mention a prissy sparklpyre!
well twaizis can be all wet here!
il y a plus d’un an MissDK said…
You people ROCK!!!! This is the reason why I love the Harry Potter fandom!
And I want to join this club of Twihard-fighting! Those people are not only idiots, but also delusional tweey girls who know nothing of litterature or fantasy. Twilight and Twihards are a disgrace to the amazing genre of fantasy.

LMAO! EdwarT Sparklepant, haha.
I like Vampires. I mean like REAL vampires, not these non-vampires like Edward Cullen.
well not all of them are like that omg I almost got my friend to say someone was hotter than rpatz!!yes I rock!
Woo! :D R-patz is a LAME nickname btw. lol.
I dont think he's that attractive. He's cute, but everything about him is being over over overrated.
lmao I know thats why I call him that!
yeah she told me the new bachlor was hot even hotter than robert patinson then she said wait ok robert pattinsons still hotter sooo close
Haha. These people will never learn. IDK what to say to them just to make them wake up from their Twatlight obsession.

I miss Harry Potter :( I was reading "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" last night and I was so sad because I miss JK Rowling's wiriting. It was so amazing. *sigh*
I completely agree with everything you just posted MissDK! Twilight shouldn't even be labeled as fantasy, to be put up with the great works of J.K. Rowling, Anne Rice, C.S. Lewis, etc.

I don't think Rob Pattinson is attractive either. He looks kinda greasy, probably because he doesn't like showers...
Agreed. Rob isn't hot and we need some real vampires. Dracula owes me a favour anyway.
Mrs-Grint, how cold is it? I can't stand the cold and when we went to London just over a year ago it was about 14 degrees every day, which was considered to be "good weather" according to the friend we were staying with. Actually, I find it quite funny how the British react to the heat. At the beginning of the OotP movie they're crapping on about some heat wave, everything's dead and it's 37 degrees. I nearly pissed myself laughing when I heard that, it was 37 just about all of last week and we get days hitting 40 quite a few times over the course of January. Then again, I freeze to death when it's under 20.

Getting back on topic, we shall proceed to keep the dickhead Rob as a hostage.

Oh, and if you think time differences are shit, come to Perth. Every only just logged on and it's 12.49am and about 25 degrees. Warm night.
Mrs-Grint, lol, you're probably right. His hair looks disgusting most of the time.

Arh those writers are so amazing, they make you feel like you're inside the world they have created and I love that SO much. I miss Harry Potter so much, it's sad. I am even waiting for the Harry Potter enclycopedia to get published :D.

lmao I know right I think hes eeeeeeeeeeeew
angelic
I desperately want a Harry Potter encyclopedia. I would worship it every day.
Yees!!! Harry Potter encyclopedia would pawn ALL Twatlight books altogether.
Even "The tales of Beedle the Bard" beats those shit books.
They're going to publish a HP encyclopedia?! That would be so cool if they did! It blew my mind when I discovered that the word, 'Muggle' is now in dictionaries.

ToyletGnome: I don't know. XD I just know it's cold! And I get what you mean about Brits reacting to the heat. It makes me laugh sometimes. Mind you, we haven't had a good summer for three years. GRR!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
no we are not keeping rob hostege we can feed him to the death eaters I don't wanna look at his ugly face!
The Tales of Beedle the Bard was almost better than half of Grimm's Fairy Tales. Of course crap like Twilight couldn't compare to the awesomeness of JKR's spin-offs.
laugh
Yes you're right ToyletGnome :)
By the way, check out the "Alex reads Twilight" videos I just added, they're brilliant! :D
mischievous
Paramore-CSI, I don't want to look at him either but we might have to make some sacrifices. We'll give him the dementor's kiss, then hang him off a flagpole in front of Smeyer's house.
lol i gotta watch at
Oh God. That would be brilliant! Meyer would be at him like a wild dog. On steroids.
LOL!!!
lmao that is brillant
It's loading REALLY SLOWLY!
Hahaha I am glad you like it Paramore-CSI :D. He's so funny.
ToyletGnome, I am sorry that it's loading slowly, because I am sure you'll like it :D
blush
I just finished chapter one. HAHAHA! Yes, it will stay with you... as the worst book you ever read.

I should really reread Twilight and write up an essay length article on why it's so crappy. The last time I read them was when I still liked them... eww, I can't believe I ever liked them.
I will write an essay about why I hate Twilight so much soon! :D
Oh I just remembered 2 other brilliant Anti-Twilight videos I will post ;)
lmao I would but Im in the middle of writing an essay about dracos hair
LOL! Draco's hair? Hahaha.. He's got lovely hair, that one.
laugh
Yay! But I almost blew my cover watching chapter two. It's 1.30am here, I'm 14 and the school year starts on Friday. Technically, that's tomorrow. I shouldn't even be awake, so if I laugh and someone wakes up, I'm blaming you lot... no not really, you guys are awesome, but still.
I love Draco and I love his hair. I want to read this.
OHMYGOSH! I love this guy, Alex! Thank you for putting this up!
Hahaha! :P You can blame me, but I live far away from you I am guessing :P
And I know all about pretending to be asleep, haha. I do it every night even if I am 21 yrs old :P.
My dad doesnt like it when I stay up for so long. But I love chatting with other HP fans.

Mrs-Grint: No problem :)
The other guy is also great! He's a Harry Potter fan! :D
lmao ill type it eventually lol!!
An essay on Draco's hair? Rock on, dude.
lmao i know righ alex is wow!!!

lmao i write lots of essays on people hair
MissDK, I think I live far away from everyone. Unless anybody else lives in Perth, Australia? Yeah... thought not. I love chatting to other fans too. I think I've been in contact with one (not including my sister) since the start of the holidays, ONE over the course of 2 months. I'm going to get her to join, right now she hangs out on MyLifeIsTwilight making comments on twitards' boring lives.
AHHHHHHHHH! I REALLY LOVE THIS DUDE! He sounds like he's from London... but oddly familiar... I might know him.. XD Don't get the impression that everyone in England knows eachother, though! XD But, all the same...
Alex is awesome. I'm subscribing to his channel, and judging by the last one, he's from London. YAY! England is awesome. It has Harry Potter, and Monty Python, and James Bond, and a really good public transport system! That sounded really lame but if you ever came to Perth, you'd know why that excites me.
XD I suppose England is OK. I am pretty proud that we have Harry Potter (Even though Rowling is scottish....SHHH!). But our transport system is pretty shit. The buses, trains and the tube are all so expensive, go slow as hell, usually have tramps on every floor and the drivers are always so grumpy! But I shouldn't complain, really. At least I'm not living in a Favela or something.
ToyletGnome, Sorry for replying this late, but I had to help my mom with dinner :P
Yes Australia is FAAAR away from Denmark, lol :D
Alex IS awesome, and behind him you can see all the Harry Potter books on his shelf lol!

The other dude I posted videos of is also really intelligent and is also a huge HP fan.
this fandom has some of the most intelligent people.

Be right back in 10 minutes.