posted by Jayden-G
This was definitely the most obvious choice for Snow White's least favourite princess. They are opposite in almost every single way; Snow is innocent, jasmin is not. Snow is calm and reserved, while jasmin is loud and aggressive. Snow White would not like ou understand Jasmine's harsh and flirty behaviour, while jasmin would be annoyed par and not understand Snow White's optomism, creepily positive behaviour, and her beliefs. Bottom line, they would not understand one another.
- AudreyFreak, toi have a better read of Mulan than many of her fans do.
She wouldn't agree with Jasmine's actions nor would she really understand them (as in why jasmin would act like that.) they are pretty opposite, and not in a good way for friendships. (Rhythmicmagic)
- She wouldn't appreciate the way jasmin dresses and communicates with some of the other characters in her movie. Snow White is humble and quiet, unlike Jasmine. (BelleAnastasia)
- jasmin is the exact opposite of Snow White both in looks and personality. (GreatLance_30)
Pocahontas was eliminated par a majority of the votes. People did say that thy would get along from their l’amour of animaux and nature, but that's it. It is not that they would dislike one another, but it is that they do not have much in common with one another. Pocahontas is indecisive, adventurous, and very active, while Snow White easily makes decisions, is not curious about what is unfamiliar, traditional, and very passive. Not much to talk about when it comes to these two.
- She wouldn't 'hate' her because I could see them communicating with their 'foreign' animaux and speaking of what they are like back home. But I do agree with everyone above. (LatinoLollipops)
- I don't think any of them would like each other's personalities, if toi know what I mean. (MissAngelPaws)
- Pocahontas, Belle, and Mulan are in a deadlock here. They are all plus reserved, which I don't think snow White would really like. Belle and Mulan both didn't fit the feminine role of their societies, and Belle didn't try very hard, and toi could tell Mulan's cœur, coeur wasn't in it. Pocahontas just did her own thing, which wasn't really looked down upon ou encouraged, but, again, I don't think Snow White would really get much. I picked Pocahontas because I don't think Snow White would really like how, when things got tough, she sort of gave up and was depressed about it, she wouldn't understand why she didn't go with John (at least when Mulan left for home, Shang hadn't made a strong show- I think Snow would understand waiting for a better romantic gesture than that,) and Pocahontas does some things I think Snow White would find irresponsible. (Rhythmicmagic)
What people a dit about Snow White-Jasmine is generally what was a dit about Snow White-Ariel; Ariel is reckless, active, adventurous, careless, etc. while Snow White is passive, old-fashioned, cares about everything, and is not adventurous at all. But what people did say about these two is that they generally have the same idea about love, and how they are BIG hopeless romantics, and would get along through talking about l’amour and such. Otherwise, nothing in common.
- Agreed with all the Ariel vs. Snow commentaires donné that I don't see the two ever getting along: Ariel is too ambiguous, dashing, reckless, daring and rebellious whereas Snow is old fashioned, calculative and has an overly idealized perception of the world hence the thought of a rebellion doesn't even occur her mind prior to the Evil Queen literally attempting on her life. Their outlooks and attitudes wouldn't click well. (maryksand)
- Snow would like how dreamy Ariel is, but she wouldn't like her additude and actions. Ariel would think Snow is too old-fashioned. (MissAngelPaws)
- She would like Ariel's personality, parts of it, but find most of her actions and attitude horrible. She wouldn't dislike Mulan, just not get her ou relate to her much. (AudreyFreak)
Mulan was always close to getting eliminated in the précédant rounds. Like the others, it is not that Snow White would dislike Mulan and vice versa, but that they do not have anything in common. Mulan is not the typical girl in her society and Snow White is. Snow White is passive and Mulan is active. Neither would really understand ou like the other's choices, and they would not connect much ou at all.
- They just wouldn't connect very well. (AllegeoGiocoso)
- I don't see them as great friends. They don't have much in common. (Popcornfan)
- She wouldn't like her personality and decisions. But this doesn't mean that Mulan's personality sucks, it's just that Snow White may relate to the other princesses than Mulan. (GreatLance_30)
This round was close between Tiana and Belle, but Tiana got a few extra votes. People a dit that Tiana and Snow White would get along pretty well, but not as well as the other four. Both Snow White and Tiana have a l’amour for the culinary arts, both are respectful, and neither are curious ou adventurous. What I assume the reason Tiana got te boot instead of the other 4 is because Tiana is very serious and a bit difficult while Snow White is very easy going. Snow White is very passive, while Tiana is very proactive. Everyone thought Snow White would get along with the other 4 better.
- Either Tiana ou Belle. I think Snow White would like the most Aurora and Rapunzel. (BelleAnastasia)
- I think Snow will really like everyone left. I think these two would connect over cooking but I see Snow White getting along with the other four better. My suivant choice would be Belle. (AllegroGiocoso)
- I think she would like the others more, that's all. (Popcornfan)
A good amount of Fanpoppers voted out Belle because like Tiana, Belle is a bit too serious. What Snow White and Belle have in common is that both like being indoors, are prim and proper, have class, and are respectful girls. Why they would not get along as well as the others is because Belle is adventurous and likes to read, while Snow White is not adventurous and old-fashioned. Belle does not agree with the societal vues that her community has and does not care what others think, while Snow White is a people pleaser and wants everybody to like her.
- She's not traditionally feminine like her town wants her to be, and doesn't really care. Snow White wouldn't understand why she doesn't care about what they think because she's people pleaser. She also wouldn't understand why Belle so wants to have adventure and be a part of another life when Snow White is so focused on making the best of the situation. (Rhythmicmagic)
- Like what everyone else is saying about her and Belle and her and Tiana (princecatcher93)
- ^Her town doesnt want her to be feminine, they just commenté on how it's strange that she loves lire so much. she definitely is traditionally feminine though: soft spoken, prim and proper, polite, not outdoorsy at ALL. I'm not saying toi cant think that of course, I just wanted to point that out. I agree about the adventure thing though, obviously, that's why I picked it. Plus Snow might find Belle a bit too serious. (AudreyFreak)
Everybody knew that these three would make it to the haut, retour au début three. Cendrillon and Snow White definitely have a lot in common; neither are adventurous ou curious, both are old-fashioned, classy, refined, likes cooking, loves animals, and loves to dance. What people a dit is that Snow White would get along with the other two better because they are upbeat, and Cendrillon is also a bit too serious. Another thing is that Cendrillon let's things upset her, while Snow White never let's anything get to her and is always positive. Some say that Cendrillon has a bit of an aggressive side to her.
- I feel like Cendrillon has an almost aggressive attitude, while both Aurora and Rapunzel are plus happy go lucky. (dclairmont)
- I agree with rhythmicmagic also. Snow White would l’amour Cinderella, but she'd prefer Rapunzel and Aurora's personalities. (Mongoose09)
- Cendrillon is plus mature than Snow White, and I think Snow White could think she was a downer at times. Snow White never lets anything get to her. Cinderella, on the other hand, is undoubtedly resentful about her treatment at the Tremaines. Snow White would prefer the spunkier, plus upbeat princesses of Aurora and Rapunzel. (Rhythmicmagic)
It does make sense why Rapunzel made it this high. She is optimistic, respectful, a people pleaser, loves animals, likes to dance, cook, and clean. Rapunzel is romantic as well, but not as romantic as Snow White is. They are both almost constantly happy, and to some people, are both too perfect. I guess why she did not beat out #1 because Rapunzel is plus modern, and Snow White is old-fashioned. Also, Rapunzel is vey active and curious, while Snow White is passive and not curious.
- I'm sure she'd l’amour them both so much, I just feel like Snow would l’amour how Aurora is so friendly and how she's always with the animaux and how she's so dreamy and romantic. (dclairmont)
Is this really surprising to any of toi readers? Aurora and Snow White have so much (almost everything) in common. Both are old-fashioned, extremely hopeless romantic, graceful, classy, loves wandering in the forest with the animals, loves to dance, believes in their prince carrying them to their happily every after. They would get along about everything. Another thing is that they can both be a bit silly, and knows how to have fun. The only real difference between them is that Aurora is plus flirty than Snow White. They would like how the other carries themselves, and shares the same morals and beliefs. They would be the best of friends.
- i think she would like Cendrillon plus then rapunzel but... aurora, she would find plus graceful and sophisticated.
i agree w/ some of toi though, she would obviously l’amour both!! (girlygirlspwn)
Thank everybody who participated in this countdown and read this article. commentaire about who toi think Snow White would get along/not get along with, and your opinions on Snow White's vues on other princesses.