Blair & Chuck C/B fans forum Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5901-5950 of 10019

il y a plus d’un an LaPiccolaFra said…
FP is still not showing updates. :/
il y a plus d’un an Nibylandija said…
heart
Nathan:'you killed her!!' omg i cried then and there!!

I understand Anna, I was sad and freaked also, one of the best episodes ever!!!

Exactly! 2x03, 2x04 & 2x07 make my TOP 3 of the second season as for now.
il y a plus d’un an laurik2007 said…
big smile
I'm still Kelly/Nathan:))
monkey
WORD! Another thing that's bother me: in 2x07 Simon could touch Alisha because SHE hadn't her stupid power anymore. But when F!Simon was around and could touch her, SHE still had her power. Do you think that this situation will develop in the next season? Maybe it involves some new power of Simon?

WOAH! I didn't pay attention to this one, you've got me, hun! *_* Now that I think about it... WEIRD! AS! HELL! I'm waiting for the continuity then.

---

I should have studied, but I'm not feelin' it, really.
il y a plus d’un an LaPiccolaFra said…
kiss
Girls I gotta go! Going to the movies! TTYT! <3<3 LY!
meh
I'm still Kelly/Nathan:))

UMMM SERIOUSLY what is wrong with the writers that they haven't gotten K/N together yet?! The whole 'you're like a cousin to me' thing between them in 2x03 was a pure bullshit that I didn't believe in even for a sec.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
kiss
Girls I gotta go! Going to the movies! TTYT! <3<3 LY!

BYEEE LOVE TTYL<33
crying
Ok Bye Fra!
The whole 'you're like a cousin to me' thing between them in 2x03 was a pure bullshit I didn't believe in even for a sec.

I was so disappointed in the writers I mean It's been 2 seasons already
I was so disappointed in the writers I mean It's been 2 seasons already

MTE

Do you remmeber the quote of Nathan saying something about a tension they've both built and it goes all for nothing now? He SO spoke the truth then.
worried
He spoke our truth..Oh I was so happy with the Premiere and then 2x03 came:((

And Nathan with a child and ended up with that girl...another back stab for us...
I don't get Nathan/the pregnant girl pairing now. What's the point?
il y a plus d’un an iLoveChair said…
HEY GUYS!

I saw you're talking about Misfits and that something was missing between 2x06 and 2x07?

Did you know that the Xmas ep is like a standout ep and it's set 3 months after 2x06, so there's a time jump and how did S/A get together is left for the fans to think and imagine? Or maybe, they'll even explain in S3. But I doubt.

N/K </3 I'm sure they're not over though. They cannot be.
That pregnant Marnie girl better not come back in S3, Nathan was so OOC around her, as if she had him under some power like that baby from S1?
kiss
I don't get Nathan/the pregnant girl pairing now. What's the point
?

Exactly !!!I mean he just saw her and Bam: agreed to be with her and her baby, while Kelly was just "there" no interaction what so ever:(

Hy Nat!!!
smile
Did you know that the Xmas ep is like a standout ep and it's set 3 months after 2x06, so there's a time jump and how did S/A get together is left for the fans to think and imagine? Or maybe, they'll even explain in S3. But I doubt.

wow I didn't knew that! Truth to be told i watched the episode in flashes because i was cleaning my room...
At least they showed some hints of Kelly being jealous and annoyed by Marnie. :P
kiss
NAT!♥

Yeah, we're talking about Misfits. I've just finished it. And I'm like so effin thankful you've recommended/introduced it to me, you know! *_* I'm lovin' it sfm..along with Skins. xD THANK YOU LIKE A LOT!

I saw you're talking about Misfits and that something was missing between 2x06 and 2x07?

WOW. WOW. WOW. Twisted, much?! Did not know it. But oh well, I personally would like to get this decently explained.

N/K </3 I'm sure they're not over though. They cannot be.
That pregnant Marnie girl better not come back in S3, Nathan was so OOC around her, as if she had him under some power like that baby from S1?

SO MUCH WORD. I WAS LIKE WHAT WHERE WHEN WHY WITH NATHAN IN THAT EPI LOL
When's season 3??? I'm dieing here:)))
I'm lovin' it sfm..along with Skins. xD THANK YOU LIKE A LOT!

Teehee, you're welcome!! I recommend Misfits to EVERYONE xD
& Skins is starting this month WOOOOOOOOOT. Don't know which date exactly though.

When's season 3??? I'm dieing here:)))

Next November. :'(
big smile
Yes Yes Skins is back! thoughts on the new cast?
kiss
SORRY I gotta go, girls! TTYL!
I'm okay with it. They're not really attractive as a whole as Gen2, but how I see them from pics only might change once I see them in motion. Actually,not might. It WILL change for sure.

I'm off for a while. My PLL download is finished. Need to catch up on that. Later!
kiss
I saw it Yesterday :))

Bye Girls:*
il y a plus d’un an g4eva said…
laugh
Hiii Everyone !!!

My name is Jade and since like everyone here I LOVE CHAIR, I would love to be part of this forum :D
il y a plus d’un an cintia_cs said…
heart
Welcome to our forum, Jade!! I hope you like it in here ;)
Welcome Jade! :D
il y a plus d’un an g4eva said…
Thanks =)
sad
anyone here?
Oh Welcome Jade:)
hmmm
I'm here now.
big smile
Hey Cintia:)

What's up? I added a new fan *proud*
Opss.. I forgot I was here for a moment.. hehe.. too lost in a fic :p

What's up?

Hmmm.. I watched the 'new' HP movie again yesterday. And I'm going on a little road trip tomorrow.. that's all the news I got! ;)
What about you?

I added a new fan *proud*

Haha.. I noticed. We have quite a lot of people on the list.. too bad most of them are never here :/
sad
Haha.. I noticed. We have quite a lot of people on the list.. too bad most of them are never here

IKR?

I am pissed off!!!Someone called me the a** word, I still can't believe it:)
worried
=O Why? What happened??
crying
I made a pick and didn't mark it as a spoiler..I mean imo there was nothing to mark because it only told when a character was returning to a show, no circumstances no anything, i thought that people would be happy because she is a loved character{Olivia Wilde in House}...and this person flipped omg! I'm never doing a pick in that spot again....

OK rant over! Feeling Better now:)
Yeah, I agree with you. There's no spoiler there.. the returning of a character is even advertised most times, so I don't see the problem here. But you shouldn't let these kind of people affect you, you should just ignore them and their stupidity ;)
I thought you meant someone had said something bad to you in rl, btw.. haha Good thing that it was just some internet person :)
But you shouldn't let these kind of people affect you, you should just ignore them and their stupidity

I know I shouldn't care but I can't.. I'm not the fighting type and words do affect me, maybe because inside I'm very fragile But i am trying to change...
ok let's close the subject...

What's the contest doing? the one with the laptops?
I saw the pick. Never seen that user in any of my spots. Thank God!
kiss
Thank God!

lol u are so right!
I used to fight a lot on the internet. I didn't start fights, but if someone was rude or tried to be mean to me, I'd just fight back. But then I realized it was a waste of energy. Most of them were just so dumb.. it was not even worth it.

What's the contest doing? the one with the laptops?

I was thinking about it yesterday. I messaged the two people who haven't sent me their pics yet. If they don't send me theirs in the next few days, I'm gonna have to start without them. It's a pity, cause then it will be just 6 laptops.
big smile
We could've used u in the Delena VS Stelena war lol:))jk

It's a pity, cause then it will be just 6 laptops.

I'm ok with that:))
LOL! I only had one little argument on FP, as far as I can remember. It's not smart to fight in here, as people are so easily banned ;)

It'd be more fun if we had more laptops, but I guess 6 will have to do. This didn't turned out like I had planned. I wanted to make more games after that, but with just a few people playing, it won't work. Maybe if we recruited new people..
Here on the forum maybe:) or on the gg spot:) do you know a lot of fans there?
Not really. I left that spot over a year ago and even when I was a fan there, the only people I was ever close to were the GGFTers. I didn't really talk to anyone else.
hmmm
I agree, always new fans fighting, and no one can have a conversation anymore...

This is how it is with the TVD spot also...
Oh.. I was on the TVD spot for like a week, when the show started. But then, when I realized I didn't really like the show much at that point, I left. I never thought of joining it again exactly because I've heard of the fighting.

I haven't been on the DE spot much, either. 90% of the picks are stupid and people love to spam that place with videos. Yesterday, when I came to FP at one point, all my updates were DE videos added in the previous 10 minutes by the same person :/
Yes I know...the DE spot is crazy :)) but I love the fact that it's so active...
sorry for the forum though...the girls there who were from day 1, now we don't talk anymore, no one's around anymore... it makes me sad
I think it's too active! Sometimes I can't be bothered to go through all the crap to find the good content :/ I prefer like it is on this spot :D
The forum died right after I joined it.. maybe I was bad luck.. lol
The forum died right after I joined it.. maybe I was bad luck.. lol

rofl don't say that...like i said , with the new wall stuff people talk there:(
I still don't get that. The wall thing has a different purpose. A forum is a lot better for chatting.. you can have a proper conversation.