Les Sims 2 tombstone of life & death? and how to get pregnant with alien bébés

berrieshake81 posted on May 03, 2008 at 05:08PM
i wanted to get a sim pregnant with an alien baby.. i heard its possible and that it has to do with the tombstone of life and death... is this even possible?? and if so.. please could someone let me know?? thanks...

also is it possible to speed up the time it takes for a pregnant sim to have their baby?

Les Sims 2 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an HannaK said…
I don't know of you can speed up the time it takes for a pregnant sim to have their baby.
What I do know is how you get an alien baby. A male sim has to look through a telescope (as high as possible) and then wait...if you're lucky (or not, it's just how you look at it) he gets kidnapped by aliens, he returns, and is pregnant.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an berrieshake81 said…
is it possible to get men pregnant with a girl alien? because so far the guy only had a boy.. and i was wondering if its possible to get a girl or if theres some cheat that can make it a girl??
il y a plus d’un an jalapeno_810 said…
yes, it is possible. here are the steps:
1. open the cheat code box (control, shift, C)
2. type in... boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
3. then hold shift down while clicking on a sim
4. click on spawn> tombstone of L and D
5. then while having whatever sim you want pregnant selected click on the tombstone and then click on either, "make me pregnant with...", or "make me alien pregnant"

***yes, you can get a male sim to get pregnant with this cheat***

to speed up a sims pregnancy, follow these instructions:

1. get the tombstone of L and D if you don't have it yet
2. have your pregnant sim selected
3. click on the tombstone and click on "speed up my pregnancy"

***it should take about 30 seconds - 1 min. in OUR time***

I HOPE I HELPED!!! :D :D

***P.S. i DON'T know how to get a sim pregnant with a specific gender....SORRY!!! :(
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an italiangirl976 said…
wait wats the tombstone of life and death??
il y a plus d’un an RawrCupcake said…
smile
They don't have anything to do with each other. Aliens have to do with the expensive telescope
il y a plus d’un an sapphirefawn99 said…
monkey
I have tried everything its either my computor playing up or me doing it wrong;'( can u get a alien baby by using the xpensive telescope ??

hope u can help............please heeellllpp me !!!!!