The Kane Chronicles The 21st Nome RP

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Sep 20, 2012 at 11:06AM
This takes place in the future. Carter Kane is now Pharaoh with his sister, Sadie Kane, as the Chief Lector. The year is 2027, Carter is now 30. The magicians from the Brooklyn House left to other nomes after defeating Apophis to help rebuild. They gotten use to their new home and only some adult teachers were left. After becoming Pharaoh, Carter moves some magicians from other nomes to take care of the house. He sent teachers there to help them.
~
The leader of the Nome is Taylor (Nicolicious). Second-in-Command is Alexei 'Avis' Borodin (me). Third-in-Command is Maximus di Auditore (Alvin2442)
~
Rules:
1.) No children of characters without my permission
2.) No killing of other characters
3.) No Demigods
4.) No controlling of other's character without his/her permission
5.) Do not make your character's too strong
6.) No Gods, they retreated to the Heavens. But you can contact them once in a while
~
Name:
*Nickname:

Appearance:

Personality:

Last Nome:

God Path(s):

Main Magic:
*Other Magic:

Weapon of Magic:
*Other Weapons:

*Ancestry:

*Pets:

*Other Information:

(* means Optional)
~
Magicians:

Alexei 'Avis' Borodin - 18 Nome, Russia - Elemental Magic Teacher (me)
Noel Clarette - 360 Nome, Antarctica - Initiate (Demeter13)
Taylor - 207 Nome, Australia - Stealth Teacher (Nicolicious)
Seth Diablous - 57 Houston, Texas - Initiate (darkling_menace)
Isabelle Alicia Kane - 1 Nome, Egypt - Initiate (JasmineValdez)
Maximus di Auditore - 51 Nome, Austin - Combat Magic Teacher (Alvin2442)
Alice Rix - 43 Nome, Jamaica - Initiate (Kat-chan)
Kiera Mason - 9 Nome, London - Light Magic Teacher (ShadowRanger)
 This takes place in the future. Carter Kane is now Pharaoh with his sister, Sadie Kane, as the Chief
last edited on Jan 02, 2013 at 02:37PM

The Kane Chronicles 387 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 387

il y a plus d’un an Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Sure my friend"
il y a plus d’un an Kat-chan said…
Name- Alice Rix
Age- 16
Appearance- pic
Personality-...
Last nome- 43rd nome, Jamaica
god path: Thoth
Main magic- Elemantal
*Other magic- Combat
Weapons of magic- wand, staff
*Other weapons- throwing daggers
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name- Alice Rix Age- 16 Appearance- pic Personality-... Last nome- 43rd nome, Jamaica god path:
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
I take a deep breath" Wanna start in avatar combat, or regular magic combat?" I ask.
"Lets do it the vay ve do it in Russia. Any magic, any tricks."
"Works for me" I say, and charge, swinging my Khopesh behind you.
I take my Khopesh from Duat and block the attack. I summon my staff and thrust it forward. The wind follow and blow you backwards "Vou know, pets are allowed"
" A'max" A white fire flickers and goes towards you." Maw!" Water shoots swirling around the fire, and I drop on my knees for a moment.
I cross my khopesh and staff for a defense but gets hit and drops. I stand "Mavros, u-ha ey pwah" the hieroglyph burn orange in the air. Mavros comes down and stand turning into a half-lion. He charge at Max
(Mavros)
 (Mavros)
" N-dah" A white shield forms around me, and then my white falcon comes down and hits Marvos in the stomach.
Mavros grabs the falcon and throws him to Max. "Maw" I use my staff to control the water from the river. IT comes through the window and blast Max
"SA-per" The water goes around me, and disappears."Heh-sieh" I call out, and vfall to my knees. The blast hits Marvos, making him go back towards you.
I get hit by Mavros. I disappear and reappear behind Max. I kick him in the back
I fall to my knees, and then I slash my Khopesh in Avis's stomach.
I move back but still gets hit. I get a small cut on my stomach. I summon a storm cloud in front of me. I almost fall. I blast the storm cloud at Max
" Drowah" I say, a wall of lights blocks the storm cloud, and disappears, and then use my big khopesh that i get when I'm in falcon avatar mode, and slash down. I stop right before it hits him.
"You win Maximus" smiles "You vere strong, like a God of Var should be"
*notices the sounds of fighting stop* I guess there done...
"Thanks" I say, and the big khopesh disappears."Your strong too" I say, and then notice the damage we caused."Hi-nehm" Everything broken repairs itself.
"Great! Now, I think you have a class to teach"
" I'll see you there, won't I?" I go to my class, and meditate to regain my strength.
"Yes..." I go into class
More kids come in, and I open my eyes.
" Jennifer!"(random name)" Show us your avatar, and what you been doing" I said and Jennifer turned into a 15ft tall cat headed avatar." 5ft taller than last time" I say, smiling." Avis and Jennifer fight, with your avatars"

Jennifer got into a fighting stance, waiting for Avis.
I turn into a small orange falcon headed avatar "Ready" I use a crook and fail
Jennifer pulled out her hunting knives, and charged.
I run and jumps and run up her arm "This is vhy I rather be small" I kick her in the face and land
*walks into class casually* Hum dee dum, late for class. *sees the fight going on* ...
Jennifer stepped back, and became as small as Avis. She flipped forward, and slashed at his back.

I look at Alice"I would usually give you punishment for being late, but I'm feeling nice, so sit down and be quiet." I say, and then I stand up.
*sits to watch the fight*
Gets hit a little "One more thing about being small, it give you extra armour" Swings the crook. Wind blast out and blows her backwards
Jennifer hisses and gets down on all fours like a cat, she gets down real low and then she pounces on him.

I sit back down, while watching the other kids go back and forth" James and Kevin you two Nathan and Katelyn , Jamie and Bella, and the rest of you train!" I ordered.
I look at Jennifer "Privet krasivaya devushka" I dropped my fail and take a knife from Duat. I point it to the back of her neck "I vin"
"I guess you do" She said, going out of the cat avatar.

" Avis won, James won, Katelyn won, and Bella won" I say" Avis vs James and Katelyn vs Bella" I decided" Who ever wins faces each other, and that person faces me" I ordered" Start! Fight anyway you want" I ordered.

James looked at Avis" Your move"
Becomes a big avatar with a crook and fail "No, vou first"
James doesn't go in a avatar, and gets out his khopesh, and he faked going at your foot and thrusted his sword towards your knee.
I smash James under my fist
I watched calmly, waiting to see what James would do.

James summoned the fists of Babi and used them to hold off the fist while he moved out the way, and then he turned into his big baboon avatar, which was as tall as Avis's and he punched him in the stomach.
I get hit. I step back and run towards James. I collided with him and we both fall. I switch to my small avatar and kick him hard towards the wall
James slammed against the wall, and his baboon avatar flickered, but than glowed, and he got up.
"Davayte vy zarosshiye obezʹyany" fly to him and encircle him with storm clouds
A cloud of hieroglyphs surround me" Ha-wi, A'max, Maw, and Ha-di" They burn brown and then blast at you.
I fly backwards and hit the wall
Use your emotions Zia's voice spoke
"Emotion.." I mutter. I scream fire and I burst into flames. Everyone almost got burn, I pass out
The water quenched the flames and James falls on his knees and his avatar flickers and disappears, and he passes out at the same time as Avis.

Bella swung her staff and took out Katelyn.

" We have a tie, and Bella won" I say.
il y a plus d’un an Nicolicious said…
I walk into the room and see Avis passed out. I walk over to Avis. "Wake up my Russian friend." I say.

(Sorry! I was sleeping over at my friends)
" Hello Cara" I say calmly. I walk over to Avis, and look down at him." He'll be awake, and have to face James again"
I wake up "Vhat happened...?"
(I gtg go out with the family in a while)
James woke up, a little bit later" You, wanted to you emotion, and catch on fire."
I curse in Russian "So vho von?"
" It was a tie, because for some reason, you both passed out at the same time" I said, with a small smirk.