Héros de l’Olympe The experiment

Emil5634 posted on May 03, 2011 at 02:03PM
It was a cold winter night, 1996, The 24th of november. A light appears just outside of camp-halfblood.There is a sound of hoves against rock. Chiron appears at the top of halfblood-hill. He looks down and a confused look comes over his features. he reaches for the letter, opens it and read the few words very closely. his facial expressions turns very restless. He looks down at the tiny baby, wrapped in a blanket. All he can do is pick it up, and take it with him inside. After all, he does not wish to die. Many demigods comes to him, asking him millions of questions about what happened, where the baby comes from and 100 of other things. Chiron doesn't answer. He sends them away with a single wave with his hand.
''What do I do?!'' He sais out loud... '' What in the name of olypus, do I do? How could they do this?! They are playing a very dangurous game!...'' He looks down at the little baby, the little girl. she sure is beautiful. no suprise. Strong hands, beautiful face... Her eyes looks like she knows everything. but she doesn't. and she won't... not before she turns 14...
''well,'' Chiron sais to the little treasure, ''guess i have to give you a name, right? Well... What about; Stella?'' The little girl smiles. A heat warming smile. ''you like that, huh? All right, well you'll need a last name to, then. What would be better than Theios?'' The little girl, Stella, yawns and falls asleep. ''Stella Theios, I can only wish the best for you in the future, cous' many will be relying on you.''
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:42AM

Héros de l’Olympe 334 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 334

il y a plus d’un an rapunzeleah123 said…
Really good. Love where you're going with it.
Constructive criticism: Thalia didn't have a tree. In 1996, she wouldve been about...mmm, ten years old approx., so she hadn't gone on the quest with Luke and Annabeth or fought the monsters in front of Camp Half-Blood yet. Also sp. Otherwise, keep on writing!
il y a plus d’un an Emil5634 said…
laugh
oh right!! Haha diddent think, u know, it's just a part of the halfblood hill. Well then i gues he just appears on the hill(:
I know that i dont have many readers yet, but i just thought of a short chapter(:
Stella woke up by the sound of hooves against the floor. 'urg,' she thougt, 'Chiron's allways so noisy. He never thinks about that his hooves makes alot of noise when he walks at the woodened floor. He should put some shoes on... Aint there some shoes for horeses. I meen, other than the metal ones...' Her inner babbling monolog was interrupted by Chiron saying: ''goodmorning, brave one. Are you ready to get up?'' Stella opened her eyes, and looked up at Chirons gentle face, with a look as if to say: 'What do you think?' But she got up anyway. ''Why'd you wake me'' She said with a yawn. Chiron suppressed a laugh and said: ''I thought you would like to know that you friend are here.'' Stella jumped up, suddently not tierd anymore. ''My friends?? You meen Percy and Leo and the others? They're home!? Finally!'' She ran to her closet and was just about to take of her shirt when she remembers that Chiron was still in the room. ''Uhm...'' She said with her hands still on her shirt, ''You mind?'' Chiron smiled, but still blushed and backed out of the room. 'kentauers!' she thought, while taking of her night clothes and quickly jumped in a Camp-halfblood T-shirt and a normal pair og jeans. She hurried to the mirror, put on a little mascarrra, (just cous your in a hurry, doesent meen you have too look bad) and put her hair in a tight ponytail. One final look in the mirror, to make sure it's ok, and she was of to find her friends! While she ran past Chiron she just maneged to shout: ''See ya at breakfast.'' Then she ran to the halfblood hill, to scout for the others! 'Yes! Yes! They're home!'
Awesome!:)
Again, sp. But that was basically it this time!
Nice work!
il y a plus d’un an maiden4ever said…
smile
that's AWESOME. what did the letter say?!?! i'm already hooked!! :)
The letter will be rewearled later in the story(; Tanx for reading!
no problem.
heart
@emil5634- when is the next ch. gonna be about? i might not answer 'cause i have 2 go 2 bed soon
smile
I'm sorry if I'm nor ansewering the questions when you ask, but I'm not in the same time zone(: I live in a little country called Denmark. 7 hour diffrence from USA(:
The next chapter is gonna be tonight, for me, Meens: about 4 houers(:
Love Denmark:) visited there once:)
smile
Copenhagen, to be specific:)
kiss
Cool(: Most of my family lives there, but i live in the only part thats not an island called: Jylland, in an town called; Holstebro! Lovely little village.
smile
Cool! My parents went there one time, I think it was there. They just kinda went through, didn't really stop to do anything
Haha, theres not much to do anyway(: Exept we have one little statue in the middle of the town(: It's so ugly, but costed many millions (of danish money: 1 dollar= 7 kroner)
Yeah, I got this ADORABLE stuffed moose for only like 56 kroners! It was awesome
Ok, so something U might wanna know. I have some charechters from both CHB-series, but Jason's not roman. I'd like to keep it greek, since i dont't know any roman stories. So guess it's right after PJO 5, but with Jason, Piper & Leo(;
_________________________________________­__
The second she sat fot on Halfblood-hill, she saw them! Percy and Annabeth, hand in hand, Jason, Piper, Grover and Leo...They all looked great! 'I wish I was allowed to go on vacation,' Stella thought, 'Then I'd go with them! Have fun, other places then Camp...' Her thought were interrupted by Leo shouting: ''HEY STELLA!!!'' She looked up and saw him running towards her. She smiled and let him run into her embrace. After a long hug he laught and looked at her saying:'' SOO good to see you agin, Stel! I- Uhm, we missed you!'' Stella blushed a little. 'He missed me!' She thought, butterflys in er stomach. ''Yo Stella, how're you doing?'' Percy said with a smile and a quick hug. ''Fine,'' Stella replied while hugging Annabeth, then Grover, Jason and Piper. ''Anything new?'' Piper asked with a telling look. Stella knew what she ment. Had she been claimed yet... ''No.'' she said shortly. It was kindda anoying. Why wouldent her godly parent just claim her? Everybody els was not in camp for many days befor they got claimed! Stella had lived in camp all her life, and never got any sign from her parent... Exept these wierd dreams... About animals talking... Hmm... ''... Yo Stella!!? You still here?'' ''Wha-what??'' They all laught. Seemed like she'd been gone in her thought for a moment. ''So you're listning now?'' Leo asked with a grin. ''Yea, sorry, I'm listning.'' The others left. They had many things to do. Leo had too, but he decided to stay and talk to Stella. 'He sure is a good friend...' she thought while listneing to Leo's, suprisingly exiting stories. Leo told her about their vacation in Greece! All about the gods temples, (you should have seen this huge he Hephaestus temple, it. was. AW-SOME!!) the fantastic weather and the fact that they basicly could understand what people said! ''... And then we saw Aphrodithe and Ares at this café, can you belive it! Of all places we could have choosen to eat lunch, we go to their secret date-place! Guess they miss good old Greece...'' ''Yea, it's an amazing country,'' Stella said without thinking. ''How would you know? Have you been there?'' Leo looked kindda suprised. Stella was suddently confused. No... No she had never been to Greece, or anywhere near! She'd lived her whole life in Camp... But why did she feel like she recognized everything Leo told about... Exept in her memory there was no trains, cars, cafés... hmm. 'Why do i feel like i've lived there all my life?' The memories, suddently filling her head, was obviously not her own. She feelt like she was looking through a thik fog, of some kind. She saw old looking buildings and people in togas, and she saw it all from above... 'Whait what? Togas? From above?...' ''Stella?'' Leo said. She looked up with a cunfused look.'' Dude, you've got to stop doing that. So, have you ever been to Greece?'' ''Uhm, no. It was just something i said, I... I have never been there...'' ''Right...?'' Leo said, obviously cunfused, ''So, you wanna go find the others, and get some dinner? I'm a little hungry, ya know; a man gotta eat!'' Leo smiled. The cute, slightly uncertain smile, that she thought was so sweet! She had totally forgotten about time! ''Uhh, what time is it?'' She asked. ''Uhm...'' Leo looks at his wristwatch, (which he, by the way, had made himself,) and said:''7:30, why?'' Stella got up, and started walking out of cabin 9. ''Nice talking to you, Leo,'' She said, walking faster and faster, ''see you at dinner, kay??'' ''Wait, Stella? Stella! Where are you going?'' But Stella diddent answer. She had to go talk to Chiron. About those wierd memories. She had to go talk to him now, cous she had a feeling that this could not wait!
cake
Loved it!! It was ah-mazin!!!! Lol:) here is some cake for your hard work:)
kiss
Haha, Thanx! I'm just making this story for fun, so it's not treally hard work. Love writing!!
Btw, I was thinking if you could spread the word about my story(: Would love to shear with people(:
(you are so nice!!)
Ow, forgot rating and that other stuff(: YA (i guess)
The story's about Stella Theios, a ''demigod'', who doesent know who any of her parents are. But who says she's a demigod??
Stella's the main charecter, and i made her. Then there are percy and all the others, but they are made by Rick Riordan.
Also, the universe of PJ is not mine, Credit goes to Rick Riordan(:
mischievous
At least you remembered to put ur fanfic disclaimer this early. I just put mine yesterday!
laugh
haha, better late than never, right?? ;)
big smile
True!
THAT.WAS.SOOOOOOOO.COOL! u really have me on a cliff hanger!:)
Maiden's right!
Thanx!
Here you go! I'm boared so i wrote another chapter(: Hope you like it.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
As Stella ran for the Big House, she saw Percy stepping out of cabin 3. When he saw her he yelled: ''Hey Stella! stella wait up a minute!'' Stella slowed down. 'I'll talk to him, but quick.' ''Hey,'' Percy said, ''where're you going?'' Stella looked at him, then at the Big House, and then back at him again. ''You okay?'' Percy said with worry in his voice. Stella Sighed and said, a little harsher than she had meant it to be: ''What do you want?!'' Percy looked suprised. ''Uhm, have you seen Annabeth?'' Stella roled her eyes. ''No!'' Then she ran. She knew she was been rude, but she just had this feeling, that if she diddent get to the Big Hous, VERY SOON, Chiron would not be there. In her mind she made a silent apolegie to Percy for cutting him off like that. ''Chiron!!'' She called, stepping into the Big House, ''Chiron, you there?!'' A noise came from inside the ''livingroom'', Or the room that was the closest the Big House would ever get to a livingroom . ''Is that you?'' She called out. ''Stella?'' A voice said behind her, making her jump 3 feet into the air. ''Oh, Chiron! You scared me. Where were you?'' Chiorn looked at her, tilting his head as if to say, what's wrong with you? ''I was in Mr. D's room. I have to go and bring him this letter. It was send here becouse he had forgotten to tell his wife, that he is staing at olympus.'' Stella frowned. ''olympus? Why's he there?'' Chiron shook his head. ''That I do not know, my dear. But, Stella, I have a feeling that you diddent come here to say goodbye? What is it, brave one?'' Stella told him about the wierd memories, that suddently had poped into her head when Leo told about Greece. Now Chiron frowned. ''Hmmm...'' he said. ''So, what do you think it meens??'' she said, kindda excited. She had heard of demigods getting dreams from their parents, and all that stuff. Mabey this was like that! Mabey her godly parent finally showed some interest!Well, exept this wasent really a dream... More like a vision. But hey, she diddent care, as long as it was something godly! ''So??'' She asked again. Chiron shook his head again. ''I connot say, my dear. It sound very strange... Uhm, well. I will be off now. I have to get the letter to Mr. D befor he gets mad...'' He started walking away, but right befor he exited the room, he turned his face and said: ''You'll understand everything when you turn 14. Then you shall have your quest. and everything will make sence.'' With those words, he walked out of the room. Stella diddent know what to do. Suddently she wasent hungry anymore. 'But...' she thought, 'but i was so sure! I was so sure that it was a vision from my godly parent. Why doesent my parent whant anything to do with me?' She decided to go over to the stables. The compeny of animals allways comforted her.

It was nice. She sat in the middle of the stables, listning to the pegasi brething, their movements, the way their wings made a little noise when they touched the walls. Their quiet heart beat. regularly, slowly and calm... It was hypnotizing. She was about to fall asleep, when suddently someone said: 'Hey you!' She jumped up, looking around. There were nobody, but the horses. ''I must be tierd!'' she said outloud to herself. ''I'll be heading for dinner... 'Hey, diddent you hear me? Am i wrong? Mabey you cant...' ''Whose there?!'' Stella screamed, now scared, ''Who are you?'' 'Wow woa! Relax, I'm just a pegasi! over here,'' the voice said, ''Names buttercup.' Stella shook her head. She was starring right into the eyes of a beautiful whithe pegasi, and it seemed to be talking to her. But not out loud, like, in her head. ''I'm going cary!?'' She said to herself, ''I hear horses talk... Okay, I'm just tierd. Have been a long day. I'll go and get some dinner, and forget about this wierd talking animal.'' She nodded at her own idea and walked out of the door saying: ''By wierd imagenary talking hoers.'' But she wasent sure she was imagening... It had sounded so real, in her head. 'I just hope I'm not actually going crazy...'
Omg soooooo good!!!! Maybe it's Poseidon!?
surprise
think of the titel, I'm not saying more(;
True:)
zzz
Ok, so just so you know, i might not be able to post tomorrow, cous it's friday and I allways have a lot to do on fridays, (or you could say I'm lazy ;) but I'll try to find the time(:
il y a plus d’un an percabeth5 said…
Not bad, like in every fanfic you have some minor spelling and gramatical errors but those go away with practice. As for your plot, I like where it is going, you know where you want it to go which makes it much easier to get the words out. In my writing I've found that it is much easier to write a chapter when I already know what I wand to happen in it. Hope your next chapter is good, Percabeth5
il y a plus d’un an 1hades1 said…
awesome
lolz
this story is grate
il y a plus d’un an PJlover911 said…
big smile
I love your story so far!!!
@percabeth5 -they're from Denmark
smile
Tahnx! It's a little hard for me to spell the words cous I'm not from an English speaking country, but I do my best(: I've had English for 5 years, so I know many words. its just the spelling;)
smile
Yeah, like my parents speak Hungarian fluently, and they can read it, but I don't think they could write it very well
Exacly!! It's so much easier so talk english than spell it! It's confusing! (:
After the wierd event in the stable, Stella felt cunfused. She diddent speak to anyone during dinner. Even when Leo asked her to take a walk on the beach with him, she diddent answer. Leo and the others knew her to well to interupt her in her complex thought, so they just left her alone. Meanwhile, Stellas brain whas about to melt! She was trying to remember what she had seen in those memories. 'It's gone... Uh, why can't I remember?' The ''vision'' she had had when Leo and her were talking was gone from her mind. She thought back, imagined Leo talking. 'Wait...' She thought, ''What were we talking about?? Oh come on!' Suddently it was like she forgot everything! Everything was gone. 'Ok, this is scary!' She couldent remember what she had been doing all day. exept that thing with the talking pegasi. Wait... Oh year it's coming back. as if by lightning, her memory came back. She had been awakened by Chiron, oh right and percy couldent find Annabeth, Chiron left and then the stables. That was the whole day, right? 'Puh!' she thought, 'that felt uncomftable. ''... Houston, we have a problem! I can't get her attention,'' Stella heard a little part of the others conversation. She turned her head just when Leo Yelled as loud as he could: ''GAIA TO STELLA!! HEY! SLEEPING BEAUTY!?'' ''Woa Leo! You have to yell me in the face?'' She said it as if she was mad, but she still smiled. She knew that when she was inside herself, she could be pretty hard to reach. ''Yea,'' Leo smiled, ''sometimes i do.'' They all laughed. She had the best friends in the world! They understood her! When she needed time to think, they let her. She just loved them! 'Yea, but some more than others,' said a little voice inside her head. 'Just tell him, go dam!' ''SHUT UP!'' She diddent mean to yell it out loud, but unfortunately (apparently) she did. ''Geez, Stel, relax!'' Grover said, ''but if you don't like to talk about the gods wierd behavior, then you come up with something els to talk about!'' He was clearly offended by her rude interruption. ''Sorry G-man, I diddent mean to scream.'' Grover made ​​a little offended sound, before he walked toward the woods. Probably to find junniper. ''You feeling okay, Stel?'' Percy sounded very worried, ''you're looking very pale, and...'' He leaned out and touched her forhead, ''Gods! you're fiery hot!'' She pushed his hand away, and said: ''Stop it, I'm fine!'' Evan though she wasent. She diddent feel hot, neither cold. It wasent her temperature there was something wrong with. It was... Uhm, well to say what she felt: She felt like something was wrong with her brain. Like she kept forgetting something, and then remembering something els. 'Oh right, I'm having a conversation!' She turned her head to percy again, ''What was it Grover said? The gods strange behavior? Why? Whats strange about the gods now?'' A lightning appeared in the sky, followed by some thunder. ''Sorry.'' Stella said, and then again turning her attention to Percy. ''How long have you been daydreaming, Stel? We've been talking about that for the last hour!'' He diddent say it like he was irritated, but Stella could tell that he was. Sometimes she felt bad about drifting away like that. But she couldent controle it! In the last couple of weeks, it had gone worse! Sometimes she drifted away during a convesation, sometimes while she was talking! She knew it had to be anoying for her friends. She whanted to apolegize, when Percy suddently said:''Anyway,'' he continued; ''the 12 gods has called for all the minor gods to come to olympus. This has never happened befor! And i can't imagine why...'' Something twisted in Stella. Something in her mind told her that she should know why. 'Argh! I have it on the tip of my thounge! It's becouse... Becouse...' And then it disappeared. ''Ow,'' She said, pretending that she wasent lost for a moment, ''thanks Percy. See ya tomorrow. Night.'' ''Uhm night?'' She ran to the Big House, and threw herself at her bed.

Stella diddent know what all the things that had happened that day meent. The thing with her memories totaly going crazy, the talking pegasi and the thing Chiron had told her about her 14th birthsday. 'You'll understand everything when you turn 14. Then you shall have your quest. and everything will make sence.' 'So, according to Chiron, everything will make sence tomorrow? Yea sure, why the hell not! I'll just have a good nights sleep, and tomorrow I'll know who my parents are, I'll know how i endded here and I'll know why I'm going crazy! Yay!' She rolled her eyes. ''Yea right. Fill my heart with hope, and my head with nonsense. We all know it's a lie. I'm just a stupid mortal! Just admit it! It's the freaking only explanation'' She felt irretaded. As she allways did when she... Well, as she all ways did, she turned on her Ipod, found some music that fittet her mood, (This time, som Metal from Evanescence,) and layed down. She closed her eyes. That way it was easier to think. ''feels like the weight of the world...'' Somehow that sentens from the song, (of same title) made sence. She felt like she was very soon going to hold the weight of the world on her fragile shoulders. (well, mabey not so fragile sience she was the strongest fighter in all camp, it just sounded good.) 'I'll just leave it o the faiths. I hope they know what they're doing.' With that thought in her head, she fell asleep to the sound of Amy Lee Singen the word stella thought was an appropriate description of her life; 'Freefall, freefall. All throught the life!'
that was really good.
Nice job!
il y a plus d’un an Artemis_8 said…
big smile
Wow, that's pretty cool. I have a feeling she'll be claimed in her birthday. I have 2 different thoughts on why she's different but I'm going to wait and see then yell if I was right. Hahahaha Post swhen you can (:

~Artemis
wink
I'm sure there is many theories about why she's diffrent, but I'm pretty sure no one have guessed what i have in mind;) But let's see :*
Thanx for all the nice comments!!
Ok, call me wierd, it's 10 o' clock in Denmark, I'm waching a boaring show on TV and then i thourght: Hey, I'm gonna use the time on the internet. So I wrote another chapter(:
_________________________________________­___­___
''Sweety. Stel? Goodmoooooorniiiing!!'' Stella woke up by the sound of someones voice whispering her name in her ear. ''Hmm-hhm... arhh,'' was all she could say. Slowly her brain started working. 'OMG! I'm am so tiered! My head feels like it's about to explode!' ''Honey, you should get up now! We're all waiting for the birthsday child.'' ''Who? It's not until tomorrow, my head hurts, and who are you again?... Hmm-hmm.'' ''Gosh,'' someone said beside her bed, ''she sound tierd! Mabey we should give her the present later. ''Present?!'' Stella sat up, ''no I'm up now.'' when her vision got clear, she could see that it was Piper who had woke her up. ''Morning sunshine,'' she said, supressing a giggle. ''Happy birthday to you! Happy birthsday to you! Happy birthsday dear Stella...'' They were all there! Percy, Grover, Jason, Annabeth, Piper, Leo and even Junniper. ''So, Daydreamer,'' Leo steped out of the crowed and handded her a golden box. ''Here is you're present. and you better like it, couse we cant return it. AUCH!'' Piper had given him elbowed in the side. ''Leo!! Just give it allready!'' Leo gave Stella the present while he mumbled something about piper having no sense of humor. Stella looked at the box for a moment. The box itself was so beautiful. It looked gold, but it was like it had a silver glow... She took off the lid, looked into it and supressed a gasp. ''WOW! They're beautilful, you guys! Thanks!!'' Inside were 12 celestial bronze rings. On each of them was a small picture. There was an owl, an eagle, a boar, and one she thought was a cow. ''They're pretty right?'' Annabeth said, ''It's from Chiron too. He bought them.'' She was just about to say that they were the moast beautiful rings she had ever seen, when Jason said: ''Sorry to interrupt, but if you wanna get some breakfast, it has to be soon...'' ''Oh right, I'll get dressed quick. See ya in a minute!'' When everyone was gone, she rummaged through her ​​wardrobe to find something nice clothes to wear. ''This is gonna be a good day,'' she said to herself, ''I'm gonna forget about everything els, and have fun!'' At the time, she diddent know what was awaiting her.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­__
This was just a short chapter cous I dont have that much time right now. I'm pretty sure that I have time to post to night, but don't get mad if I dont.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
that was awesome. Who's her parent???? EEEK! i can't wait! is it artemis? hera(though i doubt it)? apollo 'cause of the cow?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
OK. so, i did some research... is it hera?!?!?
wink
If it was Hera, would she be able to talk to horeses? And I dont think that a child of Hera would be so tired all the time. You'll get the idea when i cuntinue the story, but try to read my the description i posted(: Who says she's a demigod??
smile
ohhhhhh. is she a person who can see through the mist????? then again, why would she be any more special than rachel or mrs.jackson if she was a regular mortal who can see through the mist? you got me, i'm stumped.