Héros de l’Olympe The experiment

Emil5634 posted on May 03, 2011 at 02:03PM
It was a cold winter night, 1996, The 24th of november. A light appears just outside of camp-halfblood.There is a sound of hoves against rock. Chiron appears at the top of halfblood-hill. He looks down and a confused look comes over his features. he reaches for the letter, opens it and read the few words very closely. his facial expressions turns very restless. He looks down at the tiny baby, wrapped in a blanket. All he can do is pick it up, and take it with him inside. After all, he does not wish to die. Many demigods comes to him, asking him millions of questions about what happened, where the baby comes from and 100 of other things. Chiron doesn't answer. He sends them away with a single wave with his hand.
''What do I do?!'' He sais out loud... '' What in the name of olypus, do I do? How could they do this?! They are playing a very dangurous game!...'' He looks down at the little baby, the little girl. she sure is beautiful. no suprise. Strong hands, beautiful face... Her eyes looks like she knows everything. but she doesn't. and she won't... not before she turns 14...
''well,'' Chiron sais to the little treasure, ''guess i have to give you a name, right? Well... What about; Stella?'' The little girl smiles. A heat warming smile. ''you like that, huh? All right, well you'll need a last name to, then. What would be better than Theios?'' The little girl, Stella, yawns and falls asleep. ''Stella Theios, I can only wish the best for you in the future, cous' many will be relying on you.''
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:42AM

Héros de l’Olympe 334 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...