Héros de l’Olympe The End. : The Quest of The Staff of Earthly Delights

_Dmar5_ posted on May 08, 2013 at 11:05PM
Morpheus "The Book of Dreams" was stolen. Who has stolen it?
The night before The Giant War, the last night the Heroes of Olympus would have before their bloody battle. The Heroes of Olympus was attacked during the Night of the Full Moon by a unknown force.
A Spell so powerful that transports the heroes in a enchanted world, Demitara. Where they can't never escape. And even worst, they don't know who they are.

A world ruled by a Wretched Queen, Killer Giants, Soaring Dragons, Hideous creatures lurking everywhere is pretty scary, right?

But never fear, a camp called "Camp Half-Blood" on a unknown island called "Neverland," covered by the mist, will summon brave heroes on a quest to find "The Staff of Earthly Delights."
This won't be easy as it seems.

a Boy's wish shall sent one extraordinary girl to the world of Demitara to save them, but she comes with a curse....

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall. Who are the bravest seven of them all?"

(A mystical world, where the demigods of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are trapped as fairytale characters. And they must find a way to get back into the real world before it gets taken over by Giants.)

(I don't own Rick Riordan's characters)
5 comments and I'll start the first chapter.
last edited on May 09, 2013 at 12:58AM
save

Héros de l’Olympe 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
oooooh! this is interesting!!
plz post!!!
btw, "they don't know how they are“? is it supposed to say they don't no who they are?
_Dmar5_ commented…
Sorry , I got really nervous écriture this haha! and thank toi c: il y a plus d’un an