Héros de l’Olympe The Patron of Death

i-am-evil posted on May 01, 2013 at 04:50AM
Okay, so this is a story about a son of hades named Micheal Smith. 15 years after the war ended. Nico is missing and a new threat is rising, one that might just make Micheal a hero, and move on from his mothers murder. The son of Gaea is rising, not just any son, but one that can only be defeated by two people, Nico and Micheal, but Nico is missing.

Héros de l’Olympe 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
smile
ooooooh. this is gonna be interesting!!!!
hehe! first to reply!
cant wait for u to start posting the chappie!!
il y a plus d’un an i-am-evil said…
Chapter 1: thinking of my life

Giant war 3rd person pov

The seven had focused there atention on Gaea, while everyone else felt with the overgrown lizard legged men. Storms were raging: because of Percy and Jason. "Give it up dirt face," Leo said over his flaming body. "Ah, but the party has just started," and with that, Gaea opens her eyes! They all would have been incinerated, but every one averted they're eyes. Leo shot white hot flames while percy and Jason kept pounding her with storms.
Suddenly everything exploded. Followed up with a maniacle laugh. Then topped offed with a strangled gasp as Nivo plunged his sword hilt deep through the queen of earths lower back.
Nico had sacrificed himself to save everyone.
"If we're going to hell, then you're coming with us!!" Nico had made cracks in the ground, bringing him and Gaea down to hell!
Everyone screamed as the demigods had one, but quickly died as they realized what had happend. Nico was gone. Again.

Present Micheal pov

I sat on the bank of the Hudson River, crying. I had just had dream where I relived my mins death. We were walking home from the old spaghetti factory in Seattle, laughing and enjoying our time together. I heard whispers in front of us as a big with a bunch of tattoos stopped in front if us.
"Give me all yo' money or imma shoot you bitch," said the guy as he pulled out a gun and aimed for my moms lungs. My mom, being stubborn as usual, firmly said no like she was talking to a dog. "God dammit give me the fucking money!" Yelled the thug as he tightend his grip on the trigger. My mom again said no. Mr. Thug wasn't bluffing. He fired, kicked me, then took my moms purse.
It felt like ages (but it was only seconds) before someone came. They called the cops, and a day later, the thug was put where he belonged. I was sent to a foster home in Ellensburg, but ran away knowing that I wanted to get far away from the west coast
So here I am, sobbing silently to myself rethinking the past. Suddenly a shrill howl pierces the air, making my blood run cold. In stinks took overand I ran into the big city.
The days on the streets made me terribly skinny, but very quick on my feet. Running through the winding streets would be confusing to small town people, but I was from Seattle. Though the streets there weren't nearly as confusing.
Dodging cars and pedestrians was difficult. Remind me not to play chase in New York. Eventually I ran into someone. Unfortunately for me, I had to crash land into a really cute girl. She had long, wavy dark brown hair. I got lost in her beautiful dark blue eyes. She had on an orange t-shirt that said something (cough cough hint cough cough), but I couldn't read a thing cuase of dyslexia, and some faded jeans. She was obviously tough because she had biceps. She was skinny like me, but obviously hadn't been on the streets for 3 years. The girl looked around my age 15
"S-Sorr-y," I studerd. She cracked a smile and helped me up. "I'm Emily, you?"
"Micheal" I immediately answered. "So Micheal, what were you ru-," she never got an answer answer becuase the thing emerged from the way I came from!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
*gasp* DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!
that was great! i just have one thing to say: i think u could go a bit slower. it took me a few times to understand what exactly was going on, especially the first section.
but other than that, that was AMAZING!
il y a plus d’un an corrected said…
il y a plus d’un an corrected said…
That's good. Please click that link and comment
il y a plus d’un an _Dmar5_ said…
It's cool dude :D