Héros de l’Olympe Canard Canard Oie Of The Gods

SamValdezLuv posted on Apr 05, 2013 at 08:55PM
Are we all here?" Zeus asked
"Here" Said Athena.
"Im here!" Said Hermes, though he didn't take his eyes off of his phone.
"I have been sitting here this whole time. Get on with it! we don't need to take attendance" Ares scolded.
"Fine, Have it your way." Zeus replied
"IM GOING TO CREAM YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ares bellowed. "Remember last time? i crushed you like a bug, literally. you back hurt for a while, didn't it???"
Zeus sparked, "watch yourself, Ares, you don't know whats coming." "will both of you hush, can we get on with this?" Artemis said while cleaning her bow. "or ill shoot you down and watch you sparkle" "i always sparkle." Aphrodite claimed. "but if i run and mess up my hair while i'm chasing you idiots around, your gonna get it!"
"OK whatever lets get on with it. everyone, sit down in a big circle!" Zeus Demanded. almost in unison, the 12 Gods and Goddesses sat down, in a huge circle out in the Olympian garden. then, Zeus started to explain the game. "So this is how it goes. we all sit and a circle, and one person gets up and walks around the circle. each time they pass someone up, they tap there head and say 'duck'. then, out of randomness, they keep walking around and if they tap your head and say 'GOOSE!', then the person they tagged has to try and tag the other person before they sit down. if they don't, then there the tapper. "
"What great instructions. this person chases this person who tags this person then you run. got it. " Apollo exclaimed.
"Whatever. Ok, so, whos going first?" Zeus asked. "Uh, i guess i can try." Hephaestus offered. "Wait." Dionysus said. "can we play like, elimination?" "what do you mean?"Zeus asked. "like, if you get tagged, you are out. and can we also ad that you have to run around hmm....5 times?" he offered. this was a big circle, 5 times seemed like a lot. " Oh, Fine. Lets just go already. Hephaestus, whenever you are ready. Oh, and powers are allowed!" "ALright." Hephaestus said. "Let the game begin!!"

I will be posting part 2 soon so stay tuned to see who wins!!!!!!

Héros de l’Olympe 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an InaProFiction said…
awesome post more
il y a plus d’un an InaProFiction said…
Mooorrreeeeeee