Héros de l’Olympe Jason and Piper- The discovery

SamValdezLuv posted on Apr 04, 2013 at 07:52PM
"Hey" Jason said as he walked twords me from cabin 1. his eyes, for some reason today, were glowing brighter blue than ever.
But its ok, cause i love it.
"ive been wanting to show you something" He said. He looked me in the eyes, and smiled at me. "Cmon Pipes, i promice youll like it."
Now, i dont usually let many people call me Pipes. Really, that is what my dad calls me, ever since i was little. But Jason is different, and i really like him, so i let him. "Oh, alright. Where are we going?" i said calmly. "To a special place, a place for you and me." he slowly wrapped his fingers around mine, holding my hand so gently. he looked up at me, once again, with those beautiful electric blue eyes, and i knew i could trust him.
as we started walking, we mostly kept quiet. The woods at Camp Half Blood always have some monsters, but today, we didn't come across any. Technically, it is against camp rules to go in the woods alone, but right now, i didn't care. i was with Jason, and i love him, and with him i feel safe.
We stopped behind a giant beautiful oak tree. it was so tall, Thalia's old tree would be jealous. Jason let go of my hand and looked at me, and smiled. "close your eyes." so i did. and we walked forward, Jason guiding my every step. And when i opened my eyes, i almost stopped breathing.

in front of me was a huge extension of the forest, filled with bright green grass, huge trees and flowers, flowers like i had never seen before, with colors that i had never seen either. it was truly breathtaking. Jason turned and looked at me, and smiled. Gods, was he perfect. He looked down at the ground, spotting a beautiful flower with the features of a carnation, except the petals on this one were thicker, and more shaped out. the flower had an aura of a gold, surrounding the petals and down the stem, sparkling and glowing in the sunlight. the flower seemed to change colors, each time looking more and more beautiful. Jason gently picked the flower from the ground, stood up, and looked at me. he stepped towards me and with his other hand, brushed the hair out from behind my ears, and slid the flower stem behind my ear. i blushed, and he took my hands and pulled me close. "nothing looks better" he said "then a beautiful flower on a beautiful girl." i could help but blush. i giggled, and looked away.
please don't see me blushing.
he pulled me close again, this time, closer than before. he leaned in, and kissed me on the cheek. "but this isn't it. i have a another place to show you."

im not a big fan of fanfics, but i figured it would be a good way to practice my writing, please leave comments on what you think and what i can do to make it better! i will be continuing the rest of the stories on this forum so stay tuned!!!!! i have them written out i just need to type them.

r
last edited on Apr 05, 2013 at 09:57PM

Héros de l’Olympe 58 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

il y a plus d’un an AyakashiCaramel said…
I like Rick Riordan's books too. They are fab!
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
y dont u just write the next chapter/part on this forum? u dont hafta keep adding forums.
SamValdezLuv commented…
im kinda new to this so i dont know how il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an InaProFiction said…
amazing!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an InaProFiction said…
Post another chapter please and read my fanfic???
il y a plus d’un an SamValdezLuv said…
Ill poag more tomorrow
Posting tomorrow!!!! I only post on weekdays so yeah expect it around 4 or 5. If not than oops
Sorry i didnt pist. Busy
smile
its ok. just as long as u have it ready.
SamValdezLuv commented…
yeah i have it written out and everything ill try and post it today :) il y a plus d’un an
SamValdezLuv commented…
im just making toi suffer!!!!! hahha jk im not going hera on toi il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an corrected said…
is this just ur remake of that rated r story u saw?
SamValdezLuv commented…
deffinatley not. i made this before the ffp, i just havent posté in a couple days. thats all :) il y a plus d’un an
corrected commented…
ok il y a plus d’un an
We only walked for a few minutes before we got to the site. it was so cute! A circle of trees surrounded a small cottage, about the size of a classroom. The hut was made out of old wood, decorated with vines, twigs, and flowers. it was really amazing. It looked like the type of place where you could just relax, breathe, and talk. But i was only looking at the outside. Jason looked up into my eyes and smiled. "Where here." he said. "Jason!" i responded. "This is awesome! how did you even find it?" i asked. "It was dark, and late, and nobody was around, so i decided to fly around, you know, check out the woods, because there is usually weird monsters. I went pretty far out, farther than i have gone before and...i found this." I took a few steps forward and looked around. "Its awesome. You're amazing, you know that?" i turned around and looked at him, he smiled back. "I'm nothing in comparison to you, and I'm not just saying that because i like you." He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him. "I'm saying that because..." He pulled me closer, and whispered in my ear.
"Because i love you."

sorry it took me so long to post, i had some make-up work to do at school and i had to get caught up. I'll try to post as much as i can and ill let you know when I do. comment and tell me what you think!
heart
awwwww. thats sooooo sweet!
plz post soon!!
SamValdezLuv commented…
i will try :-) il y a plus d’un an
thanks for 100 guys!
il y a plus d’un an HestiaRocks said…
It's a beautifully written story, well done, a fantastic job :-)
laugh
^thanks so much!!!!!
HestiaRocks commented…
You're welcome il y a plus d’un an
plz post soon!
btw, could u read my forum? its called masters of comb and keeper. im co-writer w/ snowflakes8989, so the topid would be under her name.
thnx!
corrected commented…
link il y a plus d’un an
rainbow_girl commented…
thnx corrected! il y a plus d’un an
corrected commented…
ur welcome il y a plus d’un an
^ totally!!!! I will read it!!! ;)
rainbow_girl commented…
ok. thnx! il y a plus d’un an
Honestly, ive never thought of Jason as a romantic type of guy. It just didn't seem like his style.
But it doesn't matter. I like it anyway.
"piper i'm sorry, i don't mean to be out of line i..." "no. no Jason...its okay." i interrupted. he looked up at me and smiles, squeezing my hands. I let go and stepped twords the cottage. "have you ever been in it?" i asked. Jason shrugged. "I wanted to save it for us to discover together... our discovery." he said. i looked around me. It was hard to believe Jason could discover something this beautiful, this hidden. it was also hard for me to believe that the camp hadnt found it yet, being so open and abandoned. And here i was, sanding in it with Jason. I don't think id rather be with anyone else. "Well, lets go." I said. I started walking in first, Jason behind me.

hey guys! so i decided i will be posting for sure every Thursday around 3:00. i will try to post during the week as a bonus but for sure on thursdays. leave a comment what you think, thanks!!!!! :)
corrected commented…
i dont think\ il y a plus d’un an
what?
what?
anyways, that was great! i was thinking it might be a bit easier to read n understand if u have a seperate paragraph for each dialogue.
^ thanks for the advise!!!! ill make sure i do that. :1) (its a snowman!)
rainbow_girl commented…
ok! ur fine w/ constuctive crits, right? il y a plus d’un an
SamValdezLuv commented…
Totally il y a plus d’un an
what?
you said i dont think idk i was confused hahah.
i know lol
hehe. lol. were weird...
cake
NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAKE!!!!
haha XD
Yay! two pages! lol
might pst today let me know if you want me to
apparently no one wants you to post lol
I cont think anyone isnreally reqding it right now. Fanpop is kinda empty today
i know it sucks
yeah nobodys posting anything :/
Hey peoples. I know i said ill post on thursdays, but i wont have any time today so ill try to post some other time. Sorry.
smile
its ok. besides, its spring break (at least for me), so less ppl r on fanpop. if u r on break, enjoy the time while u still have it. time is precious.
its ok. its not like there are a lot of people yelling at u to post soon or anythhing
should i jsut stop posting on here? not many people are reading it. i have the next 4 chapters already written out i just have to post them, but i down want to wasite time.
sad
why? i want to read the rest!
SamValdezLuv commented…
My spring vreak was 4weeks il y a MDR il y a plus d’un an
ur not wasting time go ahead and post
if no one is seeing it that doesnt want to, ur not wasting anyone's time so just post
Ok ok
smile
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
haha :) but im posting on thursdays kay????
il y a plus d’un an 8xchristellax8 said…
i just finished reading....AWWWWWW!! this story's so cute C':
mischievous
^ thankksss :) it wont be cute for loonnnggggggg *evil laugh*
whoa ok ._. kinda scared now but ok. lol
smile
haha lol. cant wait for thursday then.
yep me neither, i already have the next 4 chapters written im just waiting to post them hehe :3
this is a long chapter sorry.

When we walked inside the cottage, i got a feeling of warmth, like i was welcome here. to my right, was a small separate room with no door. hanging on the right side of the wall was a hammock, old and tattered. it looked like it yous to be orange' but now' it was ripped and dirty. next to it were two wooden chairs, cracked and old' each on one side of a matching round wooden table. on the table, there was a small, burnt out candle' i walked up to it, curious, and smelled it.
"it smells like Christmas" i chuckled.
Jason smiled, and started walking towards me. As he walked up, the floor creaked, and the boards shifted.
"what the-" before Jason could finish, the room filled with black mist, so dark, i couldn't see out the windows.
"Jason! whats happening? Where are you!" i screamed. there was no answer.
"J-Jason? Jason where are you! Jason!!!!!" i cried out.
still no response. the smoke was so heavy, i couldn't breathe. my knees buckled, and i feel to the ground, coughing my lungs out. but when i fell... there wasn't a floor.... i just kept falling and falling and...

WHAM!

i smacked the ground hard, and i heard something crack. pain shot up through my left wrist. i cant move my hand.
"Gods dammit! Jason, help me! Where are you!!!!!" i said, still lost in the black smoke.

"P-P-Piper!!!!!!!!!! get off of me! let me go! what do you want from me, PIPER HELP!!!" Jason screamed.

i wanted to help him but i cant... i don't even know where i am. With all my strength, i lifted myself up with my right hand, and pulled out Katropis, i shined the light of my dagger on to my left wrist.
Shit...its broken.
So here i was again, helpless, lame Piper McLean, incapable of doing anything eccept looking pretty.

"Jason im coming dont-"

"oh, no you're not." a strange voice said.
when i looked up, the smoke cleared, and we were in a black cave, filled with plants and leaves. i looked to my left ans saw Jason...strangled and on the floor...tied up in...are those, roots?

"Piper...." he said, so weakly i could barley hear him."

"vines, teeth, venom.... r-r-......run.."

ok so thats chapter 5!!!!! let me know what you thing! i will be posting again next thursday, and i will let you know if i post any earlier. thanks again for reading this forum, i put a lot of time into it. i actually had something else written, more romance, but i decided to change it up and add some..erm...bad people!!!! let me know what you think, and give me ideas to add....comment!!!!
surprise
OMFG...its Gaea. its gotta be :O