Héros de l’Olympe Jason and Piper- The discovery

SamValdezLuv posted on Apr 04, 2013 at 07:52PM
"Hey" Jason said as he walked twords me from cabin 1. his eyes, for some reason today, were glowing brighter blue than ever.
But its ok, cause i love it.
"ive been wanting to show you something" He said. He looked me in the eyes, and smiled at me. "Cmon Pipes, i promice youll like it."
Now, i dont usually let many people call me Pipes. Really, that is what my dad calls me, ever since i was little. But Jason is different, and i really like him, so i let him. "Oh, alright. Where are we going?" i said calmly. "To a special place, a place for you and me." he slowly wrapped his fingers around mine, holding my hand so gently. he looked up at me, once again, with those beautiful electric blue eyes, and i knew i could trust him.
as we started walking, we mostly kept quiet. The woods at Camp Half Blood always have some monsters, but today, we didn't come across any. Technically, it is against camp rules to go in the woods alone, but right now, i didn't care. i was with Jason, and i love him, and with him i feel safe.
We stopped behind a giant beautiful oak tree. it was so tall, Thalia's old tree would be jealous. Jason let go of my hand and looked at me, and smiled. "close your eyes." so i did. and we walked forward, Jason guiding my every step. And when i opened my eyes, i almost stopped breathing.

in front of me was a huge extension of the forest, filled with bright green grass, huge trees and flowers, flowers like i had never seen before, with colors that i had never seen either. it was truly breathtaking. Jason turned and looked at me, and smiled. Gods, was he perfect. He looked down at the ground, spotting a beautiful flower with the features of a carnation, except the petals on this one were thicker, and more shaped out. the flower had an aura of a gold, surrounding the petals and down the stem, sparkling and glowing in the sunlight. the flower seemed to change colors, each time looking more and more beautiful. Jason gently picked the flower from the ground, stood up, and looked at me. he stepped towards me and with his other hand, brushed the hair out from behind my ears, and slid the flower stem behind my ear. i blushed, and he took my hands and pulled me close. "nothing looks better" he said "then a beautiful flower on a beautiful girl." i could help but blush. i giggled, and looked away.
please don't see me blushing.
he pulled me close again, this time, closer than before. he leaned in, and kissed me on the cheek. "but this isn't it. i have a another place to show you."

im not a big fan of fanfics, but i figured it would be a good way to practice my writing, please leave comments on what you think and what i can do to make it better! i will be continuing the rest of the stories on this forum so stay tuned!!!!! i have them written out i just need to type them.

r
last edited on Apr 05, 2013 at 09:57PM

Héros de l’Olympe 58 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...