Héros de l’Olympe Dont Read This. Read The Discovery Its The Same Thing

SamValdezLuv posted on Apr 04, 2013 at 04:43AM
"Hey" Jason said as he walked twords me from cabin 1. his eyes, for some reason today, were glowing brighter blue than ever.
But its ok, cause i love it.
"ive been wanting to show you something" He said. He looked me in the eyes, and smiled at me. "Cmon Pipes, i promice youll like it."
Now, i dont usually let many people call me Pipes. Really, that is what my dad calls me, ever since i was little. But Jason is different, and i really like him, so i let him. "Oh, alright. Where are we going?" i said calmly. "To a special place, a place for you and me." he slowly wrapped his fingers around mine, holding my hand so gently. he looked up at me, once again, with those beautiful electric blue eyes, and i knew i could trust him.
as we started walking, we mostly kept quiet. The woods at Camp Half Blood always have some monsters, but today, we didn't come across any. Technically, it is against camp rules to go in the woods alone, but right now, i didn't care. i was with Jason, and i love him, and with him i feel safe.
We stopped behind a giant beautiful oak tree. it was so tall, Thalia's old tree would be jealous. Jason let go of my hand and looked at me, and smiled. "close your eyes." so i did. and we walked forward, Jason guiding my every step. And when i opened my eyes, i almost stopped breathing.

Stay tuned for Part 2!!!!! please comment and tell me what you think. i have never been a big fan of fanfics, they kinda get on my nerves, but i figures it was a good way to practice my writing.

if you check the other forums, i have made another forum for part 2. i will continue the rest of the story on that forum so stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited on Apr 04, 2013 at 11:16PM

Héros de l’Olympe 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
IM FIRST!!!!!
DUN DUNN DUNNN!!!!!
that was great, but theres a few things i think you can improve on. 1st, it would be great if you could give a summary and when this is happening. 2nd, i think it would be better if you cap all the words that need to be cap.
other than that, plz post soon!!!
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
oh, and plz read my forum. im writing w/ my friend snow. link