Héros de l’Olympe My Greatest Weakness

SeaBrat posted on Mar 15, 2013 at 02:40AM
Sorry about never being on. I wrote this and couldn't stop.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, others
Rating: K for now

If you want, people can add on. If no one ones to I will continue

Annabeth POV
I looked out from my balcony at the great ocean below. The waves were a deep blue an crashed upon each other. The sea was unsettled, like always. I sighed wishing that one day it would be calm. The waves tore at each other and created loud bangs. The beach was vacant, and none of my neighbours were on their balconies. I looke over to my left where the empty house was sitting, my old neighbours had left, but I hadn't seen the new ones. I again wished, hoping for someone with kids would move in. As I watched the window something caught my eye. It was far but I could still see someone looking out the window, hesitating to step out in the balcony. The person had ebony hair and tan skin, a grey t-shirt and jeans. I looked harder, I then could make out what gender it was. A guy, how old I wasn't sure, but it gave me hope that someone lives there. I went to wave but he was already gone. I quickly ran down the stairs after exiting my room and headed down to the front door. I opened it and looked right to see moving vans in the driveway. I smiled and brushed my hair back with my hands to look a little more decent. I stepped out into the Californian sun then made my over to my neighbours. I wore my white jean shorts, light blue tanktop, my sunglasses on my head and my blond curls in a side ponytail. I looked around and saw a pretty woman in her 40's with long brown hair and blue eyes with a box in her hand.
"Hello!" I smiled and waved. The woman turned, then her face lit up like a light bulb.
"Hello dear!" How are you?"
"I am good thank you, I'm your neighbour," I pointed to my house. The woman smiled even more.
"How wonderful. I'm Sally, we just moved here from New York," she nodded toward the vans. I laughed.
"I can tell, I'm Annabeth," I put my hand on my chest.
"Nice to meet you dear," Sally put out her hand, the box she had laid on the ground forgotten.
"Not to be rude, but who is 'we'?" I asked hesitantly. Sally only smiled once again.
"It's fine dear, I'm here with my husband Paul and my son," She said proudly. Her son? Was that the guy I saw in the window? Maybe that was Paul? Hmmm,
"That's nice. Oh! Do you need help Sally?" I asked. Sally beamed.
"Why thank you Annabeth! Yes," she handed me a box. "That goes in the dining room," she winked then went to the vans. I made my way up the cream steps approaching the large French doors. It was a very large house filled with many windows that look out to the water. All the walls were painted white and a grand staircase led upstairs where a massive balcony overlooked the rest of the house. I continued passed the bathroom and finally made my way to the dining room which had double doors that lead out to the sun room. I placed the box down and admired the space, the dining room had a chandelier and ivory trim on the walls. I walked back toward the front doors passing a spiral staircase and a door that lead to a basement that I hadn't seen before. I went back outside and grabbed more boxes, Sally telling me where they were placed. I walked downstairs and placed a box in the closet then headed to the master bedroom. The room was as exquisite as the rest of the house. A king bed had a canopy and pictured already hung on the brown walls. A walk out led out to the ocean giving it a relaxing feel. The furniture was a dark wild and there was a door that led to the bathroom. Being the snitch that I am I started observing the photos. One held Sally in a large white chiffon gown, a bright beam stretched across her face, next to her held a man who looked like an actor with salt and pepper hair putting a ring on her finger. Sally's wedding. Another was a younger Sally with sweat beaded hair pulled back into a pony tail holding a bundle in her arms, a baby's face peered out. The baby had ebony black hair that looked wind blown and tan skin. Pink flutters across the cheeks, the thing that caught me were the eyes. A beautiful sea-green. Many different greens and a hint if blue all swirled together like the ocean. Dark black eyelashes framed the gorgeous eyes. I gasped at how beautiful the baby was and then wondered where is it? Then I remembered Sally had a son. Was this him?
"Percy! Help!" Suddenly Sally's voice rang out pleading. I quickly ran up the stairs and junked out the front door and rolled into the grass from so much momentum. I ran to the van to see Sally with a heavy box on top of her as she laid spread eagle on the ground.
"Sally!" I went to go help her when large arms beat me to it. I focused my eyes on what the arms belonged to. His back was to me and he wore a grey shirt and jeans and he had black hair. The guy from the balcony. I gasped quietly. The boy lifted the box and held it over his head. The muscles in his arms were nice and large, I started to feel light headed. Sally got in a crouch putting her head to her knees. The boy quickly put the box down and helped Sally up them engulfed her in a jug. I couldn't breathe as I could see the shape of his back muscles. I heard muffles of a conversation then the boy picked up another box and starts to walk to the house.
"Who... Was... That?" I breathed and looked to Sally. Sally smiled putting her hands on her hips from breathing so hard.
"My son," she said simply
last edited on Mar 15, 2013 at 10:24AM

Héros de l’Olympe 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an SeaBrat said…
Should I go on?
il y a plus d’un an Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
yeah its a really cool story:-)
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
YES PLZZZZZ!!!
this is gonna be a percebeth story, right? r they demigods here?
il y a plus d’un an SeaBrat said…
Annabeth POV

I nodded then grabbed another box that was labeled Percy.
"Upstairs," Sally looked at the box in my arms. I simply nodded again ans went inside. I hopped up the stairs the box getting heavier with every step. After the stairs led to double doors and on the left and right smaller doors, probably the guest rooms. I opened one of the double doors and walked inside. The walls were colbat blue, the king bed was a waterbed and a fish tank took up an entire wall. A coffee table was clear and had real fish swimming inside. I placed the box on the grey carpet and looked over at the pictures covering the large mirror next to the walk in closet. I can't help snooping. One held a group of people of whom I didn't recognise wearing silly hats. Another held of group of pretty girls hiding their faces as a boy drapes his arms around them. The boy has golden blond hair and blue eyes like swimming pools. Next was two boys, both with black hair, tab skin, and buff looking. The difference was that one's hair was spikey and the other's was wind blown, blue electric eyes vs sea green eyes. The boy with spikey hair and blue eyes had his tongue hanging out of his open mouth, the other with sea green eyes and messy hair had duck lips, both of them were beyond hot. I mean like sexy hot. I then noticed a ripped picture on the ground. I picked up both halves carefully. One held the boy with wind blown hair and green eyes. His perfect lips parted into a sideways half smile, his eyes were full of light. He was so handsome. The other half was a girl, so beautiful my stomach hurt. Her bronze curls fell to her waist in soft ringlets. Her eyes were light blue but had speckles of grey, her lips were rose pink and she had flawless glowing skin. Her eyelashes were even to die for. A noise drifted me away from the picture, a loud sigh. I looked up startled and saw Sally's son sitting on his balcony, looking down at the ocean. The waves were calm. Odd. I decided to give him some space and started to exit his room, dropping the halves of the ripped picture as I went. A hand gripped my wrist and I turned around scared out of my mind.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
big smile
OMG!!! AMAZING CHAPPIE!!
IS IT PERCY?!?!? who r the ppl in the photos?
PLZ POST SOOOOOON!!!