Héros de l’Olympe Percy, Hazel, Frank, and Reyna read The Lost Hero

annabeth397 posted on Mar 02, 2013 at 10:12PM
All of these characters belong to RR. i hope you in joy.

Héros de l’Olympe 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an annabeth397 said…
~PERCY'S POV~
Reyna and I were walking to the senate meeting when we bumbed into Frank and Hazel lirterally. "Juno is at the gate looking for you." Frank huffed standing up. "Why does she need us." I asked in a bitter tone. "Juno is not one person i want to see right now." " Well she said it was urgent." hazel exclaimed " So lets go." When we got to the gate Juno was standing their with something in her hand that looked suspitiously like a book. "Finally your here. Percy, Reyna, Hazel, and frank you all have to read the Lost Hero. It's about Leo, Piper, and Jason." Reyna stiffled a gasp."Yes Reyna it is your Jason." Juno said annoyed."Anyway read this book and then iris message me at olympus in my greek form,Hera." Then she disappered in a flash of light."Well lets get reading." I said
i-am-evil commented…
Me thinks tis good il y a plus d’un an
Sorry i've been sick the past few days and my super freaky sister wouldn't let me even breath on the computer much less type on it. By the way do you know how to bold?
Chapter 1~Jason~Hazel's POV~
EVEN BEFORE HE GOT ELECTRODUCED JASON WAS HAVING A ROTTEN DAY.
"Demigod luck" said Percy unhappily. HE WOKE UP IN THE BACKSEAT OF A SCHOOL BUS, NOY SURE WHERE HE WAS, HOLDING HANDS WITH A GIRL HE DIDN'T KNOW. THAT NECESSARILY THE ROTTEN PART THE GIRL WAS CUTE, Reyna started fuming after that remark so i skooted away from her and motained for percy to keep reading cause i think he could sence her anger too. BUT HE COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHO SHE WAS OR WHAT HE WAS DOING THERE. HE SAT UP AND RUBBED HIS EYES, TYING TO THINK.A FEW DOZEN KIDS WERE SPRAWLED IN THE SEATS IN FROUNT OF HIM, LISTENING TO IPODS, TALKING, SLEEPING. THEY ALL LOOKED AROUND HIS AGE...FIFTEEN?SIXTEEN? OKAY, THAT WAS SCARY. HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HIS OWN AGE. Percy winced. For the past 8 monthes Percy had been asleep at the wolf house with no memory of his old life. Wear hera had exchanged Jason to go to the greek camp.While we got Percy. "It's okay Percy we know your friends will come and we can finish the prophecy and defeat gaea." I said mabe trying to convince my self more than Percy. "Thanks Hazel." he said with a grateful glint in his eyes. There is a prophecy called the prophecy of seven and it's really spooked the camp. Even the greeks know about it. It goes like this SEVEN HALF~BLOODS SHALL ANSWER THE CALL TO STORM OR FIRE THE WORLD MUST FALL AN OATH TO KEEP WITH A FINAL BREATH AND FOES BEAR ARMS TO THE DOORS OF DEATH. " Continue reading percy." Frank said trying to be as up beat as possible, but it not working.
sorry it was short but my sister foung out i was typeing on our computer and she totally went out on me. she gave me a long, long, long reson why i do not get on our computer when i'm sick. my sister is a clean freak and she freaks out if somebody is sick she will eye you with wide blue eyes. until you go away so it has not been a good day.
il y a plus d’un an corrected said…
im not gonna read ur story but i have some advice
instead of using capital letters for the book make it bold
u make letters bold by putting this before the sentence: [b.] and this after the sentence:[/b]
il y a plus d’un an corrected said…
but withouth the period in the first b thing
heres an example : This IS BOLD
il y a plus d’un an percabeth250 said…
Hello fellow fan poppers! Annabeth397 wanted me to tell you that she will not be continuing this story because fanpop has refused to let her back on for some reason. She also wanted me to tell you her parents have forbidden her from ever getting on this sight again. The truth is that she is actually a 10 year old that goes to Winston elementary school in Winston, Georgia. This is just a heads up that this forum is now closed for good. Please give her some slack because this was her first and last forum.