Héros de l’Olympe Karma is a bitch, bitch.

leevan1207 posted on Feb 17, 2013 at 05:52PM
Main characters: Reyna, Jason & Piper. Rating: Mature.

Secondary characters: Hazel, Leo, Frank, Annabeth & Percy.

AUTHOR NOTE: If you are a Jasper fanatic or Jeyna hater, this is not the story for you, but you can still read it :)

Summary: It all takes place when the Greeks arrived to Camp Jupiter and Piper mysteriously, some say she committed a suicide and other said she was killed. Thats the good news, according to Reyna. But the bad news, (Good news according to Reyna) is that the prophecy can't is incomplete now. A new prophecy have come, and Reyna must replace Piper. Now that Piper is gone, Reyna is happy again. But, in the mission, Jason dies as well. Reyna end up depressed. She almost joined the huntresses but someone godly stop her. Reyna enters the Underworld to look for Jason and escape. But what does Reyna encounters? Piper and Jason together in Elysium. Reyna then start fighting Piper, manage to distract her and escape the Underworld with Jason. What will happen next??? I have no fucking idea :D

Chapter 1. "Fuck you and your oath"

Reyna I

It was 5:00 am in the morning and Reyna was in the praetor's cabin with Hylla and Thalia(does Percy counts? he is sleeping...). "I've told you Thalia, I'm not joining the huntresses of Artemis" Reyna said to Thalia, who apparently she was trying to convince her to join the hunters.

"Thalia, she doesn't want to join! And even if she does, she'll be turn into an animal instantly by Diana, she is madly in-love!" Hylla screamed to Thalia.

"Im sure Artemis will give her a chance to forget about my brother..." Thalia said trying to convince Reyna.

"For the 100 time, Thalia, Im not joining. I just found out that Hunters of Artemis exist! And I'm sure I don't want to stay virgin for eternity..." Reyna said.

"Anyways, I came to tell you that the Greeks are waiting for you in the Mess Hall. The Amazons and the Hunters of Diana and the others are waiting as well..." Hylla said to Reyna then turned towards Thalia "We better get going..." Hylla said leaving the cabin and then Thalia.

*Percy wakes up.

"Oh, hey. Put some clothe on and lets get going..." Reyna said and mentally preparing for her speech.

"Where are we going?" Percy asked.

"To the Mess Hall... The Greeks arrived yesterday, but you were asleep." Reyna told Percy.

"What? Why didn't you wake me up?!?"

"I was going to, but Annabel told me she wanted it to be a surprise in the morning at the Mess Hall..." Reyna said opening the door to leave.

"Then why the fuck are you telling me the 'surprise'? And by the way, its 'Annabeth', not 'Annabel'..." percy said to Reyna.

"Why would I do a favor to a Greek I don't even know?" Reyna said. " 'Praetor', are you coming or not? They are waiting for us..."

"Yeah" Percy said putting some clothe and left then they left praetor cabin. Percy had his normal normal Camp Jupiter uniform and Reyna her purple dress(BTW)

*They are in front of the Mess Hall.

"Everytime I walk in I'm blown away... its so big, how can Amazons, campers and huntresses fit in here?" Percy asked Reyna.

"We are Romans, Percy. We are show offs" Reyna said opening the doors and enter the Mess Hall with Percy. Everyone stop talking all the sudden except the Greeks.

"Good Morning, all" Reyna and Percy said at the same time. Percy froze all of the sudden. reyna then found out why. Annabeth, they were doing eye contact. Suddenly, Annabeth jump from her feet and start running towards Percy. Annabeth technically landed in Percy. They were on the floor kissing. Reyna was going to punch the Greek for such disrespect, but then she saw Jason. But with a girl. 'Who the fuck is that girl? Why are they holding his hand? My Jason's hand?' Reyna thought almost falling... almost fainting.

Author's Note: Tell me if its good, please. Give me some ideas :) Should I continue?

last edited on Feb 20, 2013 at 01:47AM

Héros de l’Olympe 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an corrected said…
ur title is misleading. i dont see how this is about karma or bitches
il y a plus d’un an teamleo said…
Maybe a teensy bit less cursing. So it's Jeyna huh? Maybe next you could do a chapter in Jason's POV for when he sees Reyna. I don't know. Post soon!
il y a plus d’un an leevan1207 said…
Sorry! I forgot to put the summary, maybe you'll understand when you read it :)
Done editing :D
il y a plus d’un an corrected said…
ok cant wait
If I'm lucky, I'll post the next chapter today or tomorrow... :D
il y a plus d’un an ihatekronos123 said…
this sound good....i approve........keep up the good work