Héros de l’Olympe Welcome to Paradise

pjfan1 posted on Jan 18, 2013 at 09:21PM
Well, I decided to make a fanfic ;)) So, this goes after the fight with Gaia. They won, yay :D Everyone is alive and back at their camp.

Main characters:

Bella Chanson
Mira Casse
Jack
Nico di Angelo

Other characters:

Too many to list :D

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! (except the characters I created, duh :D)

WARNING: English is not my first language, so don't judge me when I make mistakes!)

Héros de l’Olympe 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an pjfan1 said…
big smile
Chapter 1
Bella

“Hurry up!” Mira shouted.
”Coming!”
I stuffed some textbooks in my bag and I went to the front door. Mira stood there with her arms crossed. She looked at me with her scariest look and her black eyeliner made her look even more evil.
”Why did you oversleep... again?” She asked me with anger in her eyes.
”Well... I watched an awesome movie yesterday.”
There was no point in lying. Even if I told her that I was studying for the exam all night, she would’ve known that that was a big fat lie. She always did. She had the strange ability to read people's feelings and sometimes their mind and their biggest secrets.
”Fine, but we have to leave now or we'll be late.”
Guess I should stop here and tell you about myself. My name is Bella Chanson, I’m 15 years old, I never knew my father and I live with my mother and Mira. Well, I guess it might be more interesting to talk about Mira. Her parents died when she was 2 years old and she has no memories of them. She lived with her aunt until she died. My mother and her aunt were good friends, so we took Mira in. Now she lives with us. She always helps my mom with the housework. I think she’s doing it to thank us for taking her in and treating her as family just when she lost everything.
Mira was walking quickly and I could barely catch up to her. I looked into her eyes. Usually they were gray, but they sometimes changed color depending on her mood. Right now they were pure black. That meant she was worried. And I knew why. Last week our biology teacher had suddenly disappeared and since then Mr. Nesser was our substitute teacher. Mira said that he wasn’t honest with us and that he was hiding a big secret. I didn’t know what she was talking about, but I also felt that he was strange. We reached the school just as the bell rang. We ran to our room and fortunately Mr. Nesser was still not there.
“Hi. You made it on time. You overslept again, didn’t you Bella?” Jack asked.
Jack is our best friend. Well, he is our only friend. Apparently people get scared when someone looks at you and tells you your biggest secret, without even once talking to that someone. And since I'm a friend of Mira, nobody speaks to me. But I don’t care, I still have Mira and Jack, and they’re the best friends in the world. You’re probably wondering why Jack is our friend. Well, he's a little strange, too. Let’s just say that people get irritated when they “lose” their money all the time and don’t get me started with all the pranks that he’s pulled.
”Will you stop it? I don’t oversleep so often!”
“Yes, you do!” Mira and Jack said at the same time.
Just before I could start arguing, Mr. Nesser entered the classroom. As usual he had his long hair tied up in a ponytail. He was wearing old fashioned clothes that I suspected were from the 70s. The worst part was that he always smelled like a farm. Apparently it was his natural scent that was somehow fitting when he talked about animals in class. He sat at his desk and then the real torture began: the biology test! If I only knew back then, that the biology test wasn’t the worst thing he could think of…

ZOMG. THIS. IS FREAKING. AWESOME.
Sorry, a little hyper.
English isn't your first language? What is, then? Mai gods, this is so flipping awesome that I couldn't tell anyways!
PLEASE POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an teamleo said…
big smile
This is pretty cool!! I love it!! So jack is a son of Hermes, but i can't tell for Mira or Bella... Post soon so I can figure of out!
il y a plus d’un an pjfan1 said…
tongue
My first language is Bulgarian (I'm from Bulgaria ;)) and no, Jack isn't a son of Hermes (nor Mercury) :p
il y a plus d’un an teamleo said…
Dang it! Why not? Back to the drawing boards....
Oh yeah, POST SOON!!!!!