Héros de l’Olympe Mortals of Olympus

horse22133454 posted on Jan 11, 2013 at 06:10PM
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for a few OC's other then that it belongs to Rick Riordan.

Summary: Two teenagers, Jenny and Thomas, who can see through mist meet the seven and Nico. The seven and Nico get the feeling these mortals aren't normal. When three hellhounds try attacking Jenny and Thomas they are brought to camp. Rachel issues a prophecy to Thomas and Jenny. Uranus is rising and demigods and mortals have to work together to fight him.

Characters:
Jenny
Thomas
The Seven
The Greek and Roman Gods
The Roman and Greek Camp
Nico
The Hunters
Uranus

Prologue
Jenny

My backpack weighed as much as a elephant as Thomas and I walked to our apartment building, through the busy New York streets. Once we arrived I turned to Thomas and said "see ya later."

"Bye" he said turning down the hall and walking to his apartment he shared with his parents. I walked up the stairs to the second floor then stopped at my apartment. Pulling out the key I opened the door my mom stood in the kitchen putting cookies on a cooling racket.

"Hey honey, how was school?" My mom asked with a smile I closed the door behind me dropping my bag on the ground.

"Long, tiring, and boring" I said walking into the kitchen I snatched a warm cookie and bit into it.

"Your dad won't be home until 8" she said.

"Okay. I'll be back around 7" I said.

"Where you going honey?" She asked.

"Central park" I said.

"Make sure to bring someone with you" she said.

"Eh, I'll be fine alone plus I'm going to be doing my art project" I said finishing my cookie.

"Fine make sure you have your pepper spray if someone tries to rob you" she sighed.

"Mom! I'm not bringing pepper spray to a park" I wandered back to the door opening my bag, I pulled out my sketch pad and a pencil.

"You never know your dad got robbed once" she said.

"Bye mom" I said slipping through the door I walked to the park and sat on a bench I started to sketch the landscape.

"Your good" someone said I was pulled out of my own world. I looked at the guy next to me his raven black hair went down to his eyebrows, his brown eyes seemed almost black, and he wore an aviators jacket with black jeans. He smiled examining my drawling he said "my names Nico."

"Jenny" I said he nodded someone laughed from behind us Nico's smile fell into a frown.

"Nico's hitting on girls" someone taunted.

"Shut it Leo. I'm just talking to her" Nico barked I heard something go crack I turned to look at Leo and found a skeleton rising behind him. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open as the Leo's arm erupted in flames. the skeleton fell back into the ground Nico coughed "Leo the mist isn't working."

"Oops" Leo said as he patted out the flames.

"You just-and a-there was a-" I shook my head in confusion.

"You may be hallucinating Jenny" Nico said I closed my notepad.

"Nope I know what I see" I said looking Nico in the eyes I said "so what are you? How'd you do that?"

"We're magicians and that was our famous magic trick" Leo said I crossed my arms.

"Well we have to go so" Nico said and grabbing Leo's arm he dragged Leo away. I grabbed my notepad and rushed home as I shut the door my mom looked over.

"Can I see your drawling?" She asked I nodded opening the sketch pad and showed her it she smiled "that's amazing honey."

"Thanks" I said grabbing my sketch pad I put it under my arm and someone knocked on the door I walked over and opened the door. Thomas walked in with a plate wrapped in foil and a smile plastered on his face. He set the platter on the counter in front of my mom.

"My mom wanted to give you those" he said.

"Thank you Thomas any other reasons you came?" My mom asked taking the foil off the plate.

"To hang out with Jenny. After I handed that to you I was free to do whatever and I have nothing else to do right?" He asked with a smile.

"Sure." I said smiling. I should have just forget about what happened in the park.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

I'll try and post regularly.
Please Comment I'd love to know what you think!
last edited on Jan 12, 2013 at 04:42PM

Héros de l’Olympe 49 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an teamleo said…
big smile
I love the idea for this story and it's really good! Please post soon!
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
big smile
NOOO!! IM NOT FIRST!!!
anyways, that was awesome! Please post soon!
il y a plus d’un an horse22133454 said…
Chapter 1
Thomas

Jenny and I went to the pool in the hotel and sat at one of the tables. I listened as she explained what happened at the park. She said "a skeleton just came up from the ground and grabbed at Leo and his arm erupted in flames. When the skeleton fell back down and Leo patted out the flames he told me that it was a magic act."

"It could've been. You never know Jenny they could've done some hallucination trick that magicians usually do" I suggested but she just frowned and went on.

"No one around me even reacted like nothing was happening Thomas. I don't think that would be a magic trick plus they were our age around 15 and 16" she argued.

"Maybe your imagination was getting ahead of you like that monster you saw attacking a boy and him pulling out a sword. Jenny the doctors have said you have a pretty active imagination" I said smiling apologetically under her glare that really made you want to hide under a rock.

"I know what I saw your just avoiding it aren't you?" She asked.

"But there's no such things as monsters!" I said.

"Then tell me why I see them! Active imagination is no reason to be seeing this stuff."

"Never mind lets just ignore it this time" I sighed and got up and walked into the heated pool she seemed the debate then got up and walked in also. Pulling her curly brown hair into a tight bun on top of her head I held my breath and went under opening my eyes. I swam over and grabbed her ankles pulling her feet from under her she fell into the water and I went back up laughing at her annoyed look she tackled me into the water. When I got back up I heard what sounded like a howl I looked outside to find two ruby eyes watching me I froze looking at the big black dog as big as a eighteen wheeler.

"What are you-" Jenny stopped "oh my god."

"What is that thing?" I asked.

"Now do you believe me?" Jenny asked smugly.

"Not now Jenny" I said starting to move out of the pool as two more of the thing joined the first. Jenny stood by me and the door opened and three people walked in more like one goat-man and two people. I asked "Jenny do you see what I'm seeing?"

"If your talking about the goat-man yes" Jenny replied with a smile probably happy she proved that there were monsters.

"Grover what are they?" A guy asked the goat-man.

"Uh" the goat-man sniffed the air "human?"

"Yeah just like the million of other humans other then monsters and goat-people" Jenny replied.

"I don't get this the hellhounds shouldn't be attracted to mortals" the guy said.

"Seaweed brain they can see through mist like your mother" the only girl groaned face palming.

"But why would the hellhounds be after them its not like they go after my mom" the guy said as they moved in front of us blocking the supposedly hellhounds.

"I don't know" the girl said.

"What in the world are hellhounds?" I asked.

"Uh have we been saying that we mean big dogs?" The guy said pulling out a pen.

"That's it. This day is officially the weirdest day I've ever had" I said.

"Really same here especially with the Nico and catching on fire to ruin skeletons Leo" Jenny said.

"I told you those two were up to something" the guy said the hellhounds seemed to be done waiting the crashed through the wall. The goat-man turned and grabbed Jenny's arm then mine and dragged us to a corner as the two people were attacked by two of the three hellhounds. The last turned to Jenny, the goat-man and me I did a idiotic thing I grabbed the nearest iron chair and ran forward raising the chair at the last minute slamming it into the hellhounds head. It seemed to still be registering that when music started to play vines crawling up its legs and wrapping tightly around its body. I scrambled back when it lunged at me held back by the vines the two people finally walked around it and the girl stabbed it in the head with the dagger.

"Who are you people?" I asked.

"I'm Percy son of Poseidon Greek god of seas and earthquakes" the guy said.

"I'm Annabeth daughter of Athena Greek goddess of battle strategy and wisdom" the girl said.

"I'm Grover the satyr lord of the wild" the goat-man said.

"I'm Jenny" Jenny smiled.

"Thomas" I said.

"Chirion might want to see these guys lets bring them to camp" Annabeth said.

"What camp?" I asked.

"Camp Half-Blood" Grover answered.

"We might want to get out of her right now security will be here any second now" Jenny said.

"Yep" Percy said and we all ran out of our apartment building.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Thank you guys for replying so heres Ch.1
Please tell me what you think and I'll post as soon as I get at least 2 comments.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
big smile
That was AWESOME!!!!!!!! Really funny!!! Please post soon!!!!!!
big smile
Thanks!! I'll post as soon as one more person comments
That was amazing! Ur so good at writing!!
Please post soon!!
Chapter 2
Jenny

Thomas kept asking Percy and Annabeth questions. They finally learned to just ignore him like I do when he won't stop asking questions Annabeth whistled for a cab. Annabeth, Thomas, and I climbed in and Grover hailed another cab for Percy and him. Annabeth told the driver where to go he looked at her strangely before he started to drive. I looked at Thomas he watched the street signs seeming nervous I turned to Annabeth and asked "so hows your life?"

"Pretty normal right now I'll explain the whole thing to you later while Percy is 'helping' by going to the lake and swimming" she said putting air quotes around helping I laughed feeling like I'd become pretty good friends with her.

"That's normal for you?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah you'll get used to it" Annabeth smiled Thomas sighed we rode in silence the rest of the ride to the hill we got out and Annabeth paid the driver. At the top of the hill a tall pine tree stood with a golden fabric and a dragon wrapped around the base.

"Whoa" I said Annabeth stepped beside me.

"That's Thalia's pine tree holding the golden fleece that keeps the borders strong" she explained.

"The dragon?" Thomas asked.

"His name is Peleus he protects the golden fleece and tree from harm" she explained.

"Oh" Thomas said.

"You know our drivers name was Donny Taney" Percy said wrapping his arms around Annabeth.

"He was mean he wouldn't leave us until we gave him a $50 bribe" Grover said.

"Come on lets show you around camp" Annabeth said smiling she walked out of Percy's arms and up the hill I followed with Thomas behind me. As we reached the top my mouth fell open a lake stretched out in the background trees surrounded the opening. Cabins formed a U shape to the right a lava wall stood over to the left with people climbing up it an archery range was by the lava wall followed by a sword fighting arena. A house stood in the middle of it all Annabeth walked to the house with us following closely behind.

"Ah new demigods?" A man with a brown beard and brown hair he said "I am Chiron."

"They aren't demigods but mortals who can see through the mist, Chiron. They were attacked by three hellhounds so we thought something was different with these two" Annabeth explained only then did I notice I was still in my swimming suit.

"Like Rachel?" He asked.

"Yes" she said.

"Well we'll see if war is coming tonight at the camp fire" he sighed "show them around camp. You might want to get them some warmer clothes before that though."

"You can borrow some of my clothes come on" Annabeth said smiling she hooked her arm through mine and dragged me to a cabin with a owl above the door when we walked in there were bookshelves covering a wall and bunk beds covering the other side. There was drawers on the farthest wall she walked over to the drawers and opened one shuffling through some things before bring out some shorts and a orange t-shirt. I threw them over my bathing suit and let my hair down.

"You said you were a daughter of Athena and Percy was a son of Poseidon and Grover was a satyr, and those big dogs were hellhounds what is all of it?" I asked.

"Greek myths. Ever heard of them?" She asked.

"A few" I said she walked over.

"They aren't myths they're real and the Greek gods move with the Western Civilization Olympus is in New York on the 600th floor in the empire state building. I know to mortals there's no 600th floor but there is you ask the guy at the front desk and he give you a key then your allowed to get up to Olympus" she said then started to explain everything on Greek gods and Romans and everything I needed to know "anything else?"

"No. Just the tour" I said she smiled and she led me out of the cabin as she showed me around camp campers wouldn't stop looking at us.

"You wanna try anything?" She asked stopping at the sword arena.

"Not right now where are the boys?" I asked.

"Right there it seems Percy's trying to teach your friend how the fight using a sword" she said I looked at the sword arena to find Percy showing Thomas how to grip a sword when a horn blew in the distance "that's the dinner horn come on I'll race you."

I darted for the dining pavilion she beat me by ten feet though Percy and Thomas coming in a few minutes later I followed Annabeth to the Athena table and Thomas went to the Poseidon table. After everyone arrived Chiron silenced everybody with a hoof? Annabeth whispered in my ear "hes a centaur don't touch their blood bare handed its poisonous."

"We have two new campers" he announced beckoning Thomas and I towards him I got up and walked over to his side "I apologize I didn't catch your names earlier?"

"I'm Jenny" I said.

"I'm Thomas" Thomas said.

"Thomas and Jenny here are no descendants of gods but mortals who can see through mist who were attacked by three hellhounds now we need to see if another war is coming Rachel?" He asked moving to the side as a girl with fiery red hair and green eyes came over. Her eyes started to glow green and green mist billowed out of her mouth and surrounded Thomas and I.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Sorry for the cliffhanger I have to make the prophecy
Thanks rainbow_girl
Anyways I'll post after 2 more comments
big smile
AWWWWWWWWWEEEESOOOOMEEE!!!!!!!!!! Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay I'm gonna just post right now
Chapter 3
Thomas

"Lines to be drawn
Mortals begone
Leave it to Gaea's pawn
Dirt to rise
A race for the prize"
The girl said before collapsing into waiting arms I watched them carry her away.

"It seems the new war is coming campers. So we will continue with the same schedules and who would be generous enough to let these to stay in their cabins?" Chirion asked.

"I will" Percy called out.

"Why is Prissy scared of being alone?" An Ares camper asked.

"Well I'd be checking on your ruined cabin" Percy said.

"Its not ruined" they growled.

"It is now" he smirked the earth shifted beneath the tiles.

"What about the Apollo cabin thats by the Ares cabin Percy?" An Apollo camper asked.

"I'll tell Tyson to build you another" Percy sighed Chirion just walked back to his table and Jenny and I walked to Percy's table he said "I really should master the earthquakes."

"You should get it sometime" Jenny offered.

"I was thinking since you guys will be here for a while we could swing by your apartment and grab your clothes tell your families your alright" he said glancing at Jenny then me.

"That sounds great my parents probably already have missing posters up" Jenny said Percy smiled.

"Yeah I should probably tell my mom I'm okay" I said.

okay this is a sneak peek
So yada yada yada I'll post the full chapter AFTER 1 COMMENT
big smile
I COMMENTED!! NOW POOOOOOOST!!!
Chapter 3
Thomas

"Lines to be drawn
Mortals begone
Leave it to Gaea's pawn
Dirt to rise
A race for the prize"
The girl said before collapsing into waiting arms I watched them carry her away.

"It seems the new war is coming campers. So we will continue with the same schedules and who would be generous enough to let these to stay in their cabins?" Chirion asked.

"I will" Percy called out.

"Why is Prissy scared of being alone?" An Ares camper asked.

"Well I'd be checking on your ruined cabin" Percy said.

"Its not ruined" they growled.

"It is now" he smirked the earth shifted beneath the tiles.

"What about the Apollo cabin that's by the Ares cabin Percy?" An Apollo camper asked.

"I'll tell Tyson to build you another" Percy sighed Chirion just walked back to his table and Jenny and I walked to Percy's table he said "I really should master the earthquakes."

"You should get it sometime" Jenny offered.

"I was thinking since you guys will be here for a while we could swing by your apartment and grab your clothes tell your families your alright" he said glancing at Jenny then me.

"That sounds great my parents probably already have missing posters up" Jenny said Percy smiled.

"Yeah I should probably tell my mom I'm okay" I said.

"Okay that works" he said glasses and plates dropped in front of me I looked at the plate in confusion Percy laughed "you think about the food and drink you want and they appear."

"Oh" I said thinking of pizza and Dr. Pepper they appeared ten seconds later Percy walked up to the fire with a couple of other campers and put some food in the fire and murmuring something under their breath Percy returned.

"We give sacrifices to the gods you just put some food in and say their name" he explained as I opened my mouth.

"Cool" Jenny said Chirion got everyone's attention by stomping his foot I turned to look at the centaur.

"As you know we have capture the flag today the Poseidon and Athena cabin hold the flags" he announced.

"Darn" Percy cursed.

"What?" I asked.

"We'll I kinda forgot to ask for allies" he said then a girl with a lot of make up on sat next to Percy.

"I was waiting for you to ask" she said.

"Fine Drew can you-"

"Yes!" She scream throwing her arms around Percy he pushed her away.

"Percy my cabin will help Annabeth thought having me on her team was going to be bad luck" a kid with curly brown hair sat down on the other side of Percy.

"Thank you Leo. At least I'll have someone to separate Drew from me" Percy groaned.

"Hey your the kid who set himself on fire" Jenny said.

"Yeah that was some interesting magic act huh?" He asked winking at her.

"Incoming" a person yelped falling on the table I didn't have time to save my pizza.

"Hey Nico" Percy said.

"Hi what's the plan?" He asked sitting up.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood you two" Percy said smiling.

-------------------

We set our flag near the river Percy had showed me and Jenny how to hold a sword and dagger gotten us armor that weighed a ton. Jenny had to borrow some extra shoes Annabeth had. Percy explained the rules and put Jenny, Nico, and I on getting the flag and Nico and I had our swords out and Jenny held her dagger. After hearing the horn we ran in watching out for attackers we made it to the flag Nico reached forward to grab the flag Jenny interrupted him "wait that was way to easy. Where are all the people defending it and isn't Athena the goddess of battle strategy."

"Wow smart little girl next you know you'll be in college" a voice taunted about 10 people walked out of the shadows.

"Actually not yet in a few years I'll be though" Jenny smiled.

"Sarcasm" the person said.

"No really?" Jenny sarcastically asked.

"Yeah wait darn" the person growled.

"Wow you fell for that" she said I looked back at the flag to find Nico and the flag gone.

"Uh Jenny" I said.

"Huh oh that little boy won't wake up tomorrow" she said I laughed.

"He has the flag!" One shouted they all ran back into the trees yelling.

"They fell for it yes" Nico whispered happily appearing.

"Wha-"

"I used the shadows to conceal myself" he muttered walked past us saying "move as quietly as possible."

"Kay" I muttered as we moved through the trees we luckily moved through the trees without running into anyone until we got to the river and ran into all of them Nico handed me the flag.

"Get past them" he said I let Nico start to fight with Jenny on his side then the water rose and crashed down on all the campers making them gasp for breath. I took the chance and ran through the broken line taking the flag with me Percy held a dagger to Annabeth's throat and his sword at his side. Neither of them wore helmets and both of them had sweat on their foreheads.

"I told you we'd win wise girl even you and your invisibility hat couldn't get past me" Percy smiled triumphantly.

"Shut up sea weed brain" she said.

"Oh that reminds me I have to ask you something" he said then he put his mouth to her ear and whispered something every camper was watching as Annabeth's eyes widened and a smile came onto her face pretty quickly. When he pulled away looking at everyone his cheeks turned red he asked "what?"

"What did you ask her?" Nico asked glancing at Annabeth as she in turn whispered something into his ear.

"It seems the Poseidon cabin won" Chirion announced Percy smiled as around 40 campers ran out of the woods cheering he said.

--------------------

I climbed into the bottom bunk in the Poseidon cabin as Percy sat on his bed holding something Jenny had already passed out. I propped myself up on my elbows turning to look at Percy I asked "what did you ask Annabeth?"

"If we survive this war. You'll be the first I tell I promise just right now I don't want to say it'll happen cause it might not" he said.

Okay for the whole ------------ thing that was just skipping so I wouldn't have to go through the parts I didn't want to do.
So 2 comments and I'll post and all that stuff
I also commented cause that was awesome!! Please post soon!!!
il y a plus d’un an snowflakes989 said…
Please post!
Comment number 2!
This is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Thanks teamleo and snowflakes989!
I'll post tomorrow so until then
How could you do this to me?! TOMORROW?!?!?! That is 1 WHOLE DAY AWAY!!!!! Ugh i hate waiting but until tomorrow i guess...
big smile
DONT FORGET MEEEEEE!!!
that was awesome! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ POOOOOOOOOST!!
Chapter 4
Jenny

We stopped off at Thomas's apartment first. Percy and I sat on his bed while Thomas put his clothes in a bag. His 8 year old sister, Lulu asked "why do you have to go Thomas?"

"It'll be safer for you guys here and me to go to this camp" he answered Percy laid back with his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

"Plus he can tell you awesome stories about how camp was" Percy added.

"Really?" Lulu asked.

"Yup. Totally" Percy said.

"Okay I'm ready" Thomas zipped his bag up.

"Do you really have to leave so soon?" Thomas' mom asked.

"Yeah sorry mom I'll make sure to visit" Thomas said.

"Okay well have fun" she sighed then walked out of the doorway. Thomas shouldered his bag Percy stood and I got up then Thomas, Percy, and I walked out of Thomas' apartment and up the stairs to the 2nd floor. Once we reached my apartment I opened the door and walked in.

"Jenny?" My mom called out.

"Hey mom" I said walking into my living room she stood and gave me a quick hug then turned to Percy and Thomas looking at Percy I said "that's Percy he helped us yesterday in the pool."

"Oh thank god you two survived that gas explosion your father and I were worried sick" she said.

"Yeah but I have to go to this camp now sorry mom" I said.

"What camp?" She asked.

"A camp for special people like Thomas and your daughter" Percy said.

"We can't pay for that right now sweetie" my mom said.

"Oh you don't have to its free" Percy added.

"Oh okay well make sure you pack everything you need honey and make sure to visit" my mom said sadly.

"I will mom just tell dad I'm okay when he gets home" I said walking to my room Percy and Thomas followed. I grabbed a bag and started to pack the clothes I needed.

"You mom just lets you go?" Percy asked.

"Yeah my parents believe letting me have choices will help me become more independent and therefore help me when I'm older" I explained.

"Cool parents" he said.

"Yeah" I said "sometimes."

"What do you mean sometimes?" Percy asked.

"Well I just wish I didn't have choices sometimes" I said.

"Not very fun let me tell you that" Percy said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned him.

"I used to have a horrible step father who smelled like a sewer and slept until 12 o'clock a day and treat my mom and I like trash" Percy said.

"What happened to him?" Thomas asked.

"He turned to stone by looking into Medusa's eyes" Percy said.

"Very interesting way of getting rid of an annoying person" I said.

"Its the demigod way" Percy said.

"Was he a mortal?" Thomas asked.

"Of course" Percy said.

"So you save mortals then kill them?" Thomas asked.

"Actually I just vanquish the ones who are meanies" Percy said I laughed zipping up my bag.

"You're a very interesting demigod aren't you Percy?" I asked.

"Definitely" Percy said and we walked out of my apartment and after hailing a cab we got in and went to Camp Half-Blood.

Okay I would've continued but my mom is kicking me off the laptop
I'll post after 3 comments this time
That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!please post soon!!!!
big smile
YAYAYAYAAAAAAAYY!!!! THNX FOR POSTING!!!!!
that was AWESOMMMME!!
cant for ur next post!
Thanks guys just one more comment and I'll post the next chap.
big smile
Does mine count? Cuz i want u to POOOOOOST!!!
ITS TOO GOOD!!!!
This once I'll count your 2nd comment rainbow_girl, I'm gonna start the chapter now.
smile
Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Cant wait.......
waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting...
waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting...
waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting...
For someone who can't wait that is a lot of waiting! Please post!
Chapter 5
Thomas

After unpacking our stuff Percy decided he'd introduce us to some more of his friends. We walked through the Camp and we stepped over to a group of people. Percy said "hey guys."

"You still owe me a fight Prissy" a girl said.

"That's Clarisse" Percy said "I'll take you down."

"Percy" Jenny hit his arm.

"After I introduce you guys" he said I felt a hand brush my back I spun around and found a guy. Percy said "that's Travis and his twin is Conner sons of Hermes watch anything in your pockets with them around and if something of yours disappears go straight to the Hermes cabin and look through the stuff there until you find it."

"Hey Percy there's a party later on in the Aphrodite cabin you gonna go Annabeth, Leo, and I are going" a girl with brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes and brown hair.

"Totally. That's Piper part of the seven" Percy said.

"Hey its Thomas and Jenny right?" Piper asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why don't you guys come too it'll be a lot of fun" she smiled.

"Sure thing" Jenny said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Cool" she said walking off.

-----------------------------

Percy asked Jenny and I "you two ready?"

"Yeah" I said.

"Yep" Jenny said we walked out and to the Aphrodite cabin outside Annabeth, Piper, and Leo were outside with a lot of other campers who were dancing to blaring One Direction music. Percy pulled Annabeth aside and Jenny and I talked with Piper and Leo when a girl with blond hair and eyes like Piper's walked over.

"Hey Thomas want to dance?" She asked me.

"Oh uh sure" I said getting up.

_________________________________________­___­__

SNEAK PEEK
Sorry for the extremely short chapter I was forced off the laptop by my sister.
So I'll have to wait until tomorrow to finish
horse22133454 commented…
Wow this is a really wierd font thing il y a plus d’un an
No problem!!! I hate when you guys are like "sorry for the super shot chapter." That used to be the longest I could make for a chapter!! Ugh! Post Soon cause that was AWESOME!!!
Did something happen to fanpop or is it just my laptop?
Okay I'm gonna finish this post so yep
Chapter 5
Thomas

After unpacking our stuff Percy decided he'd introduce us to some more of his friends. We walked through the Camp and we stepped over to a group of people. Percy said "hey guys."

"You still owe me a fight Prissy" a girl said.

"That's Clarisse" Percy said "I'll take you down."

"Percy" Jenny hit his arm.

"After I introduce you guys" he said I felt a hand brush my back I spun around and found a guy. Percy said "that's Travis and his twin is Conner sons of Hermes watch anything in your pockets with them around and if something of yours disappears go straight to the Hermes cabin and look through the stuff there until you find it."

"Hey Percy there's a party later on in the Aphrodite cabin you gonna go Annabeth, Leo, and I are going" a girl with brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes and brown hair.

"Totally. That's Piper part of the seven" Percy said.

"Hey its Thomas and Jenny right?" Piper asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why don't you guys come too it'll be a lot of fun" she smiled.

"Sure thing" Jenny said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Cool" she said walking off.

-----------------------------

Percy asked Jenny and I "you two ready?"

"Yeah" I said.

"Yep" Jenny said we walked out and to the Aphrodite cabin outside Annabeth, Piper, and Leo were outside with a lot of other campers who were dancing to blaring One Direction music. Percy pulled Annabeth aside and Jenny and I talked with Piper and Leo when a girl with brown hair and eyes like Piper's walked over.

"Hey Thomas want to dance?" She asked me.

"Oh uh sure" I said getting up.

---------------------------------

After the dance she pulled me to her group of friends smiling I asked "whats your name?"

"My name is Drew and these guys are Tammy, Susan, Mary, John, Tom, and Lucas" she said smiling.

"Cool. So who's your immortal parents?" I asked.

"Tammy's, Susan's, Mary's, and mine are Aphrodite and John's, Tom's, and Lucas' are Ares" Drew said.

"Let me guess those six are boyfriends and girlfriends" I said.

"Ooh smart and handsome don't you girls love my new boyfriend?" Drew asked.

"Are you talking about me?" I asked.

"Of course I am sweetie" Drew said smiling at me and putting her head on my shoulder. Piper stepped up to my side and grabbed my arm.

"Thomas we need your opinion on the annual dunking Percy and Annabeth in the lake" Piper said.

"Sure" I said following her back over to Jenny, Nico, Leo, Clarisse, Nyssa, Percy, and Annabeth Nico and Percy were cracking up.

"Wow you got a girlfriend the first dance interesting" Leo said.

Okay so heres the finished chapter I have to go
2 more comments and I'll post the next chap.
rainbow_girl commented…
woah! so u CAN comment! i wonder whats the difference between commenting and posting.... il y a plus d’un an
Awesome post!!
Thomas fell for drew! NOOOOOO!!!
im still confused w/ this new fanpop. so u can post, but also reply to other ppls comment directly, right?
No no no Rainbow, Drew fell for Thomas. And yes thats how it works.
Horse that was awesome! Since I am the second comment that means you gotta post. (really need to give you a better nickname...)
Horse is fine if you want to give me a different nickname go ahead so I'll start on the chap. now.
This new fanpop is really strange. But cool at the same time!
Yeah i agree. I am determined to come up with a better nickname! One day, I hope to live in a world were awesome nicknames are rewarded to everyone! XD Jk
POST!
Chapter 6
Jenny

We all cracked up at Leo's 'thinking' face except for Thomas who was blushing and Leo who stared at Thomas he glanced up and said "Drew alert."

We all contained our laughter Piper had explained the many various alerts Leo gave out Drew grabbed Thomas' hand and looked at Annabeth and Percy. Annabeth grabbed Percy's arm and pulled it around her quickly and Drew asked "why are those two here?"

"Why are you here?" Percy asked.

"Your avoiding my question" Drew said.

"No your avoiding my question" Percy said.

"I asked first."

"No I asked first."

"I don't think that will work this time Percy" Leo commented.

"I know" Percy said.

"Well I can just take Thomas since you guys aren't at all planning to dunk Percy and Annabeth into the lake now and show him around" Drew said she turned and soothingly said "Thomas come on."

"Thomas stay" Piper said calmly.

"Darling we have to go and show you around" Drew said Thomas looked utterly confused.

"Actually Percy promised to introduce Thomas and I to all of his friends" I said.

"Well you've already done that here they are" Drew said smiling adding "you know what maybe if I added a little of make up and did your hair then you'd look pretty good. I can introduce you to all the campers too."

"Why don't you two meet Mrs. Oleary my hellhound you know the one who can rip Drew to shreds" Percy said.

"Dear why don't you try something else for the heroic act" Drew said.

"That's it" Percy said and lunged Annabeth and Clarisse held him back each of them holding a arm.

"Just cause Percy won't go out with you doesn't mean you need to try and act cool" Leo said.

"I don't want him I want Thomas" Drew said "besides who likes a son of Poseidon."

"He's my friend" Thomas said.

"That's fine honey its just I don't really like him" Drew said smiling.

"It doesn't matter lets just all hang out together" Thomas said.

--------------------------

I fell into my bunk in the Poseidon cabin and Percy walked in then Thomas followed. Percy was grumbling something mean about Drew while Thomas listened frowning I asked "Percy what happened between Drew and you."

"Well when Annabeth and I went out Drew kept trying to pry me away with her charm speak and caused Annabeth to get angry and causing a little fight between Annabeth and I" Percy said.

"Well you didn't have to be so mean" Thomas muttered Percy glared at Thomas.

"Thomas is a people pleaser don't get angry at him. He was the peacemaker at school" I said.

"Oh well I was the trouble maker blowing up schools, being spotted by bullies, and being hated by teachers" Percy said smiling.

"Blowing up schools?" Thomas asked.

"That's so cool" I said.

"I know maybe if your lucky sometime I'll give you some advice how to blow one up" Percy said.

"What?!" Thomas nearly screeched.

"I'm joking. I'm in college next year hopefully I won't blow these up" Percy said crashing in his bunk he huffed "night Jenny and Drew's boyfriend the people pleaser."

"I'm gonna get you one day Jackson" Thomas said.

"Good luck in sword lessons tomorrow" Percy snickered.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm your teacher" Percy said.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­

Yada yada yada don't know what to say
2 more comments and I'll post tomorrow
big smile
Lol!! THAT WAS HALARIOUS!!
Thomas, the people pleaser! Lol! ^_^
big smile
Kay 1 more comment and I'll post the next chap.
big smile
That was awesome! I am the second comment so POST! If I could just say one thing though, I think it is weird how Drew is Thomas's girlfriend.She just was like, "I'm your girlfriend now and you better like it!" But this story is really good so again POST!
Chapter 7
Thomas

A horn blew waking me up Percy rolled out of his bunk cursing he fumbled around throwing armor on I sat up in my bunk. I asked "whats happening?"

"Monster attack and if-" he was interrupted by another horn he said "more then one. Hurry get your armor on and grab a weapon."

"But its 2 AM" Jenny complained.

"Ge-" Percy was interrupted by a hellhound jumping out of the shadows Percy grabbed his sword and swung killing the hellhound instantly. He barked "get out of bed its an attack Jenny!"

"Okay" she said jumping out of her bunk we all got dressed in armor quickly I grabbed a sword Jenny got her dagger and Percy had his sword. We ran out about a hundred monsters were attacking each camper fighting two Percy helped a Aphrodite camper killing a hellhound(sorry most are gonna be hellhounds I forgot about a lot of the monsters I know about). We killed as many as we could but more filled the dead monsters place Percy froze by me I looked over my shoulder.

"Percy no dilly dallying there are a thousand of these things" I said.

"The minotaur is back" he said.

"So?" Jenny asked Chirion stepped beside us.

"Percy take them to the Roman camp we'll hold them off as long as we can but we need help. Go try and find Annabeth, Piper, and Leo" he said Percy nodded grimly.

"Come on guys lets go find them" Percy said Jenny and I followed Percy we gathered Piper and Leo quickly and finding Annabeth wasn't as easy we roamed camp killing many monsters. We found Annabeth with Clarisse trying to kill a drakon Annabeth had a Yankee's cap on when she put it on she disappeared from view. The drakon screamed and then turned to a golden dust Annabeth removed her cap appearing again Percy said "Annabeth we're going to the Roman camp with Thomas and Jenny come on."

"Percy we have to help them call Tyson" Annabeth begged.

"He probably is on his way" Percy said then a one eyed giant rumbled past us attacking a monster Percy smiled "see?"

"But-"

"Annabeth if we don't leave now we won't be able to leave at all" Piper interrupted her best friend.

"Annabeth go we've got it covered now that the cyclopes army is here" Clarisse said.

"Did Chirion tell us to go?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Fine" she decided we ran to the hill where a bulky man waited with one horn and a broken one on his head a ring through his nose. Percy got into a ready stance and then a dark blade appeared in the weird man's chest he turned to dusk. Nico swung his sword in a arch before placing it on the ground and leaning on it.

"Need more help?" He asked.

"Show off" Percy huffed.

"Hey" Jenny said.

"Hey" Nico said.

"Let's go" Annabeth said we ran down the hill and Percy whistled and a black shape barreled towards us a hellhound barked and slid to a stop by us a second black shape and two white ones dropped from the sky.

"We'll get there quicker" Percy said getting onto the black pegasus Nico got onto the hellhounds back I got onto a pegasus and Jenny got on the hellhounds back with Piper. Annabeth got on the black pegasus with Percy and Leo got on the other pegasus and we took off. Percy decided to teach me how to use a pegasus while flying. Learn before you do.

Okay so a few things:
1)Pretty fast paced chapter I had no idea what else to do
2)Has anyone else noticed that this forum's name when shortened is MoO

So 2 more comments and I'll post
laugh
THAT WAS AMAZING!!!
Lol. "Percy decided to teach me how to ride a pegasus while flying. learn before u do." Lol!
One more comment and I'll post
big smile
does mine count? btw, drew is asian, so she has dark hair, not blonde.
CAINT WAIT FOR UR NEXT POST!!!
kay thanks and no your comment doesn't count rainbow_girl not this time
sad
poo. -____-
smile
At least you tried.
smile
I THOUGHT I COMMENTED! Oh well, it was great! please post! Sorry about the delay!
big smile
YAY!! SQURREL!!! UR HERE!
So horse! U hafta post noooooow!! ^_^
Yup I do so I'll start
Chapter 8
Jenny

We were watching from Mrs. Oleary's back as Percy taught Thomas how to fly. We were very confused for his safety. Which was why we couldn't stop cracking up. We finally gathered together after the sun fell beneath the horizon. Thomas, Nico, and I gathered some food while Piper, Leo, and Annabeth gathered supplies for camping Percy stayed with the animals and where we were supposed to meet back at. We got back to our meeting point and found a group of girls there a wolf stood in front of us Annabeth, Leo, and Piper arrived. Annabeth squealed with joy and ran forward dropping everything she was holding she hugged a girl with blue eyes and black hair tied in a braid. The girl laughed "either your really excited for something Percy did or you got a new architectural design job for Olympus again."

"Where is Percy?" Annabeth asked.

"Under all the pegasi and Mrs. Oleary" the girl said pointing to where all the pegasi and Mrs. Oleary were all put together in a pile I coughed.

"Oh sorry Jenny this is my best friend Thalia Grace and Percy and Nico's godly cousin" Annabeth said.

"Hunter of Artemis" Thalia said sticking her hand out I shook it and then Thomas did.

"I need to talk to seaweed brain" Annabeth said.

"Let him sleep he'll wake up tomorrow somehow" Thalia said.

"You want to prank him to wake him up don't you?" Annabeth asked.

"It'll be fun" Thalia said.

"Not to harshly" Annabeth said.

"Aw that's the best part but fine" Thalia said.

"You have to include me" Nico said.

"Um let me think about it. No" Thalia said.

"I could always just ruin it for you be waking Percy up before you can do it" he said.

"Fine, death breath" Thalia said.

"What are the hunters doing here?" Annabeth asked.

"We're heading to Camp Half-Blood" Thalia said.

"Camp Half-Bloods being attacked by an army of monsters" Thomas said.

"Of course the boy won't get it he's a boy" one girl snorted from behind Thalia.

"Shut it, Phoebe" Thalia growled then she turned back to Thomas "we hunt monsters and that's why we're going tomorrow we're taking them down."

"Oh" was Thomas' reply.

"So why are you stopping shouldn't you keep on going it'll take you a whole day" I said.

"A mortal who can see through mist interesting" a twelve year old said as a woman would've.

"Lady Artemis this is-"

"Jenny and Thomas" Artemis said.

"Oh so you know about them" Thalia said.

"You shall have a very hard time with demigods hopefully you'll be able to handle them" Artemis smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked."

"You'll find out once your arrive at Camp Jupiter" she smiled.

Okay heres the chapter
big smile
YAYAYAYAY!!! awesome chappie!!
We really need more ppl to come onto this forum. its amazing!