Héros de l’Olympe Percy and Dora the explorer

ihatekronos123 posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 09:49PM
epic magical song as prize for reading this please listen to the song!!!!!!!!!!!!
save

Héros de l’Olympe 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ihatekronos123 said…
cool
It was a normal day at camp, with campers doing their thing, and peace and happiness all around. It was such a nice day that no one noticed the two shapes on the horizon of the shore, on some kind of raft.

"What's that?" Annabeth pondered as she walked by. She informed Chiron of what was going on, and they waited. The raft got closer and closer until…

BLAM! The raft slammed into the magical barrier surrounding the camp and began to sink… in slow motion. It took 3 whole minutes for the raft to actually sink, and the occupants used what looked like tape to repair it and continue. Percy, arriving to see what all the commotion was about, heard something in my backpack…sticky tape…

Chiron finally let the barriers up after seeing the raft bump into it 37 times, hearing arreba…arreba…

Soon the raft landed on shore and a Latina girl with a pink shirt and a backpack stepped out, followed by a monkey in shiny red boots.

A/N: Have you died yet? No? Then I shall continue to tell a tale of utter patheticness and OOCness!

"Hola! Soy Dora!"

"And I'm Boots! Oo, oo, ei, ei!"

Percy finally stepped forward and introduced himself after 5 minutes of awkward silence, everyone's eyes transfixed to the face on the Dora's backpack.

"We're looking for Crocodile Lake." She turned randomly at you. "Do you see Crocodile Lake?" She waited a few seconds, and then Percy heard a random click and Dora turned toward the lake.

"There it is! Come on! Vaminos!" And Dora continued in the direction of the lake singing some tune about laziness and self-esteem.*

Percy face palmed. And to think I actually introduces myself. He continued to his cabin in shame.
blush
you like? oh shit i forgot something!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an teamleo said…
laugh
Hahaha lol!!!! I am dying of laughter!!!! I can totally imagine Dora saying those things!!!! Plz post soon!!
il y a plus d’un an i-am-evil said…
Lolz!
laugh
Hours later, Percy continued to the lake to see if the strange girl was still there. Something about her tingled at the back of his mind. Where have I seen those two before? He eventually found them at Zeus's Fist, reviewing a map and looking at you.

"We went THROUGH the ocean. Check! We went PAAAAAST Crocodile Lake. Check! Where do we go next?" A long pause. "High Mountain! Right!"

"Hey again…" Percy started.

"Will you help us get to High Mountain?"

"HADES YEA!"

And they all went singing and prancing along the trail to Mt. Olympus.

THE END Unexpected, much? I needed to finish this. So THE END, I guess...

big smile
hmmm.............. no the story must continue!
il y a plus d’un an LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
laugh
LOLZ
POST AMIGO!
il y a plus d’un an teamleo said…
big smile
Hahahahahahahah I agree with Harmony except it is amiga for girls.

So... POST AMIGA!!!!!!!!!