Héros de l’Olympe The Scariest Week Ever

LeoValdez posted on Jan 01, 2013 at 07:58AM
ok before we get all crazy let me say this, I do not own PJO or its characters. This is a fan fiction and will not follow the story line. Now with that said, this story is set after the first kiss and right before Annabeth starts to rebuilds Olympus, and Percy goes missing.

ok well my editor I.E. my girlfriend is asleep so you only get half of the fist chapter but i should have the rest of it up soon..... hopefully she has time to proof reed it when she wakes up.

The Scariest Week Ever

Percy
Beep.. beep.. beep.. beep.. CRACK!!!(alarm being smashed)

“Gods, not again. Thats the thirteenth one Percy” said my mom(she was about to drag me out of bed... i was late)

“Sorry mom, not used to this yet.” I said as i started getting up (i was refering to my iron skin..)

“Percy go take a shower”

“but mom I won’t have time to eat, and make it the bus on time if i shower”

“Don’t worry I’ll drive you”

“I’m not going to win am I?” i asked defeated

“Nope” said Paul from the hallway as he walked by

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Percy

After nice warm shower I followed my nose to the table. Where mom and Paul were eating nice hot blue waffles. (now days she only made blue waffles for special occasions) So I got into the empty chair and started chowing down.

“So what’s special about today mom?” I said between mouthfuls

“O nothing percy.” said my mom, i could tell she was lying but i let it go.

Paul finished his last bite and said “Well see you in forth Percy”

“Alright see you”

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Percy

so mom dropped me off and i started walking to class.
RING!! RING!! RING!!
thats when i swore in greek and sprinted for the gym...
Now before we continue i should say I have a bad history with gym class. They always blow up, and its not my fault!
back to the story, I had a bad feeling about today. but i ran like hades anyhow.
and luckily the teacher was still reading his newspaper, and i was able to sneak past him and into the locker room and change in time to catch role.... but barely

“alright boys todays you have to basketball with the girls as per i have a meeting. so play nice or you're running 50 laps.” he say as he walked out of the room.

“hey did you see the new girl yet? shes so hot. but in a tough, serfer girl way!” said my friend johnny

“Nah man, and you know i’m taken.” i said in reply as we walked into the basketball court.
blam!!!! (basketball hitting me in the face.)

“whfatchthrehegkch?!?” said me instead of What the heck?!..... but hard to talk with basketball in my face

Héros de l’Olympe 27 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...