Héros de l’Olympe Battle in the Darkness

snowflakes989 posted on Dec 22, 2012 at 08:40PM
Hey guys! I'm back after a long time! I dont know if any of you remember me, but if you don't, well, nice to meet you-I'm snowflakes.

So I've been thinking about writing a new fanfiction, for the House of Hades. But I'm probably not going to call it that. Would you guys read it? Please please please?

Please comment and I hope to hear from you all!

Héros de l’Olympe 99 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 99

il y a plus d’un an teamleo said…
big smile
I would love to read it! And welcome back I guess.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an snowflakes989 said…
Thanks! I was here a long long time ago, from like the summer. I'm gonna type a pre-chapter, i guess, in case people havent read the Mark of Athena.
WARNING- This will include spoilers from the Mark of Athena and previous books, so you can either read my pre-chapter, read the Mark of Athena, or continue reading and feel confused. Jk I will try to explain everything. :D
Disclaimer- All of the characters belong to Rick Riordan, although I have not decided if I'm going to add any characters.

Pre-Chapter
Jason, Piper, Annabeth, and Leo have finally finished the Argo II and have flown to Camp Jupiter, the camp of the Romans. Coach Hedge, a satyr, is their chaperone. There, they, except Annabeth for Percy, meet Percy, Frank, and Hazel for the first time.
Jason-Son of Jupiter
Piper-Daughter of Aphrodite
Leo-Son of Hephaestus
Annabeth-Daughter of Athena
Percy-Son if Poseidon
Frank-Son of Mars, but has the family gift to shape shift and is distantly related to Poseidon
Hazel-Daughter of Pluto
Later, we add Nico, Son of Hades.
Reyna is sad, because she gets "rejected" by both Jason and Percy. She is the daughter of Bellona. The seven demigods of the prophecy leave after Leo gets possessed. The ship takes some damage from the Romans, but sets down safely at the Greak Salt Lake to make repairs, where Leo and Hazel meet Narcissus and his fanclub.
Later, they go to Atlanta and Kansas, and it is revealed that Piper can see images of the future in her dagger, although she is never sure of what the visions mean.
After Phorcys and Keto, they go across the Atlantic ocean, meet Aphros and Bythos, and get info and brownies.
Later, Jason and Piper disembark at the mouth of the Mediterranean Sea, said to be the Sea of Monsters x ten. Jason and Piper meet Hercules, a jerk, and Piper gets her cornucopia from Achelous.
Then, they finally go to Rome after meeting Chrysaor, where Percy comes up with a brilliant plan to outsmart Chrysaor and his dolphin-hybrids. His plan involves Piper and Hazel falling into madness, Frank turns into a dolphin.
In Rome, Annabeth goes off by herself to recover the Athena Parthenos, a statue that could tip the tides of their battle. Percy, Jason, and Piper meet Hagno in a nyphaem and then go onto meet the giant twins, Otis and Ephialtes. Frank, Hazel, and Leo battle the eidolons, posessing spirits.
Then, Bacchus, or Dionysus, helps Jason and Percy to defeat the anti-dionysus twins. They save Annabeth, get the statue, but then Annabeth and Percy fall into Tartarus.
The story ends there. For now.

So that is my pre-chapter, for those of you who havent read MoA. But it doesn't explain everything, and I might have missed some stuff. Anyway, yeah, so thats it! Please comment!
big smile
Good Pre-chapter! It was a good idea to do that for people who haven't read moa. Post soon!!!!!!!!
cake
Thanks. I'm still thinking bout how to start the story, but I will definitely post soon. Have some cake!
Okay, a preview of chapter one! But if no one comments, then I might not continue this. Thanks teamleo for being so supportive!!!

Chapter One
Jason

I couldn't believe. We had lost Percy and Annabeth. Even though Percy and I often joked around for leadership, this guy was still an awesome friend. Annabeth, too, with her smartness that comforted everyone. Imagine, to get her boyfriend back and then fall into Tartarus. And her ankle was still broken.

Leo

I was heartbroken, of course, because we lost them. I was scared, not because I thought that they wouldn't make it. It was because I knew that if you have double seals, then each party has to stay on each side, right?
So....what if....What if Percy and Annabeth made it, but couldn't come back? Theorectically, Percy and Annabeth would have to stay on the underworld side.
But I knew that they had given themselves to help complete the quest.
Levantas, mi hijo, levantas.
Stand, my baby, stand, was what my mother had told me. I thought of all the good things that I had lost: my mom, Festus, my old home, my family....
No. I was NOT going to increase the list. With the Archimedes device, I knew we could kick butt to Gaea.

POV of a person's name that I will not mention yet.

I rushed through the darkness, trying not to breathe heavily. I knew that if they caught me, I would be dead.....But no, I had to get to them. I was a fool for desrting them. I knew that. But the gods had said that I had a role to play. Besides, what did I have to lose?
"I must be getting close," I thought. My two companions followed behind me, loyally.
I stopped to take a break. In the distance, I heard terrible moans, and I was tempted to give up, and go back. I stared at the glass bead in my hand. I was so tempted, ready for going back. Then, I took out a photograph and stared at it. How happy I had seemed, back in the good old days. A teardrop dripped onto it, slightly smearing the image. This was a game I played often, between the two sides of myself.
But I had already decided, and I would push on.
I stood up and brushed the dirt of my shirt. I slipped the photograph back into my pack. Picking up my bow and signaling to my companions, I took of running, once again.

Okay thats the preview! Comment and tell me what you think.
Props if you can guess who the POV belonged to!
big smile
The POV was Thalia's. If I was right, then no duh, if not, oh. On the other hand, Awesome Chappie!!!!! Post soon!
il y a plus d’un an seaistruth said…
smile
Nice and I was gonna say Thalia too
il y a plus d’un an yumalicious said…
I would guess Thalia too, but teamleo And seaistruth already guessed that, so I guess my second guess would be frank just 'cause frank uses a bow. Otherwise I'm not sure. Or maybe Zoe or Bianca even though they're dead. I think that's enough for guesses! Anyways, awesome chapter! Post soon, and hurray for house of hades

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
big smile
Mwahahaha! All of you are wrong! Guess again. :D
And Merry Christmas again! As soon as I finish typing the rest of chapter one, I promise I will post!
tongue
Ummmm...Jason? I dunno, it just said bead, so I thought camp half blood. I thought two sides of myself cause now he's kinda greek/roman. Maybe he has a bow because it's his sister's (Thalia) and the companions are her wolves, that were sent there to get him, because Thalia's in trouble. And he deserted his friends on the Argo 2. Or maybe its nico. Or maybe rachel cause you know, two sides. I don't know. OH, I REALLY DON'T KNOW!
wink
Haha! All wrong! I'll explain the stuff about the bead later. Also, the identity will be revealed later.
But I need five more comments to post!
il y a plus d’un an LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
imma go bonkers for a second ... wht about LUKE?!

aweshummmmmmmm story.......posttttttttttt

COMMENT # ONE
Sorry LNC! I'm afraid you are wrong. Really, no one got the answer? Alright then...
Btw first person who gets it will get a prop!
I'm just going to keep on posting anyways. Maybe it will give you more hints!

Chapter One
Jason

I couldn't believe. We had lost Percy and Annabeth. Even though Percy and I often joked around for leadership, this guy was still an awesome friend. Annabeth, too, with her smartness that comforted everyone. Imagine, to get her boyfriend back and then fall into Tartarus. And her ankle was still broken.

Leo

I was heartbroken, of course, because we lost them. I was scared, not because I thought that they wouldn't make it. It was because I knew that if you have double seals, then each party has to stay on each side, right?
So....what if....What if Percy and Annabeth made it, but couldn't come back? Theorectically, Percy and Annabeth would have to stay on the underworld side.
But I knew that they had given themselves to help complete the quest.
Levantas, mi hijo, levantas.
Stand, my baby, stand, was what my mother had told me. I thought of all the good things that I had lost: my mom, Festus, my old home, my family....
No. I was NOT going to increase the list. With the Archimedes device, I knew we could kick butt to Gaea.

POV of a person's name that I will not mention yet.

I rushed through the darkness, trying not to breathe heavily. I knew that if they caught me, I would be dead.....But no, I had to get to them. I was a fool for desrting them. I knew that. But the gods had said that I had a role to play. Besides, what did I have to lose?
"I must be getting close," I thought. My two companions followed behind me, loyally.
I stopped to take a break. In the distance, I heard terrible moans, and I was tempted to give up, and go back. I stared at the glass bead in my hand. I was so tempted, ready for going back. Then, I took out a photograph and stared at it. How happy I had seemed, back in the good old days. A teardrop dripped onto it, slightly smearing the image. This was a game I played often, between the two sides of myself.
But I had already decided, and I would push on.
I stood up and brushed the dirt of my shirt. I slipped the photograph back into my pack. Picking up my bow and signaling to my companions, I took of running, once again.

Percy
My hand was around Annabeth's waist as we dropped through the darkness. So this is where the battle begins, I thought. I closed my eyes and accidently drifted of to sleep.

"Percy!" Annabeth shouted. Instinctively I stood up, ready to kill with my Riptide in my hands.

"We're here, dummy, so get your stuff."

Annabeth walked around confidently, stooping to pick things up.

"My laptop! And my dagger! We must have fallen right next to it."

Grinning, she stuffed them into her pack, which had, yes, fallen right next to us.
laugh
I love all the Percabeth fluff you put into this chapter! XD Awesome Chappie,pOsT sOoN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teehee, yes, I am a Percabeth fan.
But apparently my computer decided to delete the rest of the chapter. Sorry, guys. I'll post the rest now.

Chapter One cont.

Percy
My hand was around Annabeth's waist as we dropped through the darkness. So this is where the battle begins, I thought. I closed my eyes and accidently drifted of to sleep.

"Percy!" Annabeth shouted. Instinctively I stood up, ready to kill with my Riptide in my hands.

"We're here, dummy, so get your stuff."

Annabeth walked around confidently, stooping to pick things up.

"My laptop! And my dagger! We must have fallen right next to it."

Grinning, she stuffed them into her pack, which had, yes, fallen right next to us. There wasn't even a scratch on it!

I sighed. "If only I had known, Annabeth," I told her. "I would have brought all the things that we couldn't have. Coke, cookies, a refrigerator, Hello Kitty magnet-"

I was cut short.

"A Hello Kitty magnet? Where did that come from?"

Annabeth shook her head in dismay.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Why couldn't you have thought about, maybe, some extra weapons, a book about architecture, a 3D diagramming program..." Annabeth's voice trailed off, no doubt thinking about some other brainiac stuff. *quote from book, disclaimer* This was the downside of dating the smartest girl at camp. You learn stuff. Yup, that was my Wise Girl.

Then my jaw dropped.

"Annabeth!" I shrieked. "What the freak happened to your ankle!!!???!!!"

"Shh," Annabeth said, putting a finger to my lips. "We can't attract any monsters now."

Then she grinned. "Since it took about, oh, I dont know, two days to fall down here, my ankle completely healed.

Then there was a thud. Annabeth and I jumped, back to back, ready to face ny monsters. Instead, right in front of Annabeth's feet, was a huge package. And when I mean huge I meant mini refrigerator size. Cautiously, Annabeth unwrapped the parcel. Her face broke into smiles.

"My hat!" she exclaimed. She put it on, and instantly, she disappeared. A note fluttered to the ground.
Annabeth, we found out that your hat was working again, so we decided to drop it to you. We wish you the best of luck, and here is the collection that we took up for you.

-The Supreme Commander of the Argo ll and the rest of the demigods

I rolled my eyes at Leo's note, but secretly, I was relieved. We opened the rest of the package to find a video shield for Annabeth, and to my surprise, Tyson's wrist watch! I wished that Tyson were here with us right now.

Be careful of what you wish for, A wry, humorous voice said in my head.

We also found protein bars and Gatorade, enough to last us for several weeks, if we rationed what we had. There was a new backpack for me as well.

Thanks, Leo, Hazel, Piper, Jason, Frank, and even Nico, I thought as I smiled. Suddenly, Annabeth screamed. I held her hand as a figure hurtled toward, large and scary. It landed. Then it turned around to face us in the glint of Riptide.

Okay, thats the actual chapter one. Hope you enjoyed, and please comment!
smile
:l y u end chappie like tht?
but it waass great and uhhh... what about uhmmmm Reyna ? :s

post!!!!
What do you mean I ended chapter like that?

hmmm
u ended it with a cliffy ...
i have to wait ... :(

postttttt
Mwahaha! I promise I will post before a week ends.
il y a plus d’un an Kikat13 said…
big smile
Post more!!!! I really love this story!!! POst now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink
yay kikat you read this story!
I will post soon, but any guesses on what is now confronting them?
smile
Please post! I'm out of ideas, so I don't know who the person is:(

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
dont worry i will post soon!
i dont really have time now, but expect a post on tuesday or wednesday. or maybe earlier, i dont know.
cake
Oh hey! A new page finally!!
Cake for everyone who reads this!
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
AWESOME FIRST CHAPTER!!
im actually surprised that ur on fanpop so often now. we like switched positions, cuz i barely have time n ur like all over the place. ur even more popular here than i ever was!
Keep up the good work.
U HAFTA POST NOW!! OR I WILL DO SOMETHING AS SOON AS SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN!!
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sure. What are you going to do?
Lol you should check out Clarisse's story. In like 2 days, Blaze, Alvin and I created like 6 freaking new pages of spam.
Sigh. yep. i saw that.
u no, i really should give u an award for the best spammer in fanpop history.
btw, did u write anything in the book yet?
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The Ultimate Spammer is MOI!!!
Lol Blaze is all like "you sound like Athena!"
Yeah, I wrote lots.
Hey guys I know I was going to post yesterday, but I was busy with some family friend stuff.
Preview toda so I won't kill you with my cliffhanger!

Chapter 2

Percy

My heart just stopped. It was crazy. The tension was high, and I didn't know what we were going to do.

Out of happiness.

"TYSON!!!!" Annabeth cried. Her eyes were shining. I admit, I teared up a bit too.

Wait, so the voice in my head earlier...

"Hi Annabeth!" Tyson exclaimed. They high-fived eachother. Then he came lumbering towards me.

"Brother!!!!" he shoouted delightfully. I braced myself.

"Ow, watch the ribs, Tyson. The ribs. Yeah, I love you too, big buddy."

Tyson smiled after he crushed me in a ginormous hug.

"Daddy sent me here!" Tyson explained.

I knew the voice was Poseidon. I closed my eyes briefly.

"Thank you, Dad." I grinned at Annabeth and Tyson.

But then Annabeth frowned.

"What abouyt Camp Half Blood?" She asked. "Are they okay? Are the Cyclopes helping?"

"Yes." Tyson nodded solemnly. "I took Daddy's forces there. Then Daady told me to go help Percy and you. So he sent me here."

Annabeth still look worried, although she nodded.

"We've already been here for while. Tyson, maybe you can hide our scent." I suggested, stuffing materials into my new pack. I fastened the wrist watch on as Tyson grinned at it.

"Let's get moving, folks."

Okay that was a preview! I will post more when I have time. Please comment!
big smile
YIPEE-KI-YAY!!!!
even though that was a preview, THNX FOR POSTING!!
il y a plus d’un an Kikat13 said…
big smile
Yay, wait that was a preview? That was pretty much the size of my entire chapters, oh well :-)
And it was about time that you posted!!!
Thanks you guys! Make my day :)
I will post again sometime, although with school starting, I might not be able to post that much.
Hopefully, I won't abandon this forum.
il y a plus d’un an i-am-evil said…
Do not abandon this forum. It. Is. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! Welcome to the not-very-active party here!
blush
Hey snow, do we have writing today? cuz i forgot to do the homework... hehe.
yeah. you have 2 essays to do then, curriculum and honesty.
sad
Great. thats wonderful. im still confused bout the honesty one though. i started on it, but i wasnt sure how to keep going.
big smile
Awesome! Post soon!
I will! I'm busy right now because I have some homework to catch up on, but as soon as I get that out of the way, I will post.
il y a plus d’un an i-am-evil said…
smile
Yay!
cake
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ultimate Spammer!
Cake for everyone!
big smile
Come on snow, post!!!!!!!! Awshum preview!!!
yay teamleo you're back!
I will now give you the next chapter.

Chapter 2

Percy

My heart just stopped. It was crazy. The tension was high, and I didn't know what we were going to do.

Out of happiness.

"TYSON!!!!" Annabeth cried. Her eyes were shining. I admit, I teared up a bit too.

Wait, so the voice in my head earlier...

"Hi Annabeth!" Tyson exclaimed. They high-fived eachother. Then he came lumbering towards me.

"Brother!!!!" he shoouted delightfully. I braced myself.

"Ow, watch the ribs, Tyson. The ribs. Yeah, I love you too, big buddy."

Tyson smiled after he crushed me in a ginormous hug.

"Daddy sent me here!" Tyson explained.

I knew the voice was Poseidon. I closed my eyes briefly.

"Thank you, Dad." I grinned at Annabeth and Tyson.

But then Annabeth frowned.

"What abouyt Camp Half Blood?" She asked. "Are they okay? Are the Cyclopes helping?"

"Yes." Tyson nodded solemnly. "I took Daddy's forces there. Then Daady told me to go help Percy and you. So he sent me here."

Annabeth still look worried, although she nodded.

"We've already been here for while. Tyson, maybe you can hide our scent." I suggested, stuffing materials into my new pack. I fastened the wrist watch on as Tyson grinned at it.

"Let's get moving, folks."

Leo's POV

Oh boy. Not this again. Coach Hedge was yelling "DIE!" at some saegulls. I rolled my eyes. He may be a satyr, but he was not helping.

"Coach," I ordered. "Go check the stables to make sure the statue is still in place."

"But I just came back up, like 10 seconds ago!" he argued.

Whups. I was running out of chores to give to Coach Hedge.

"I don't care! Go do it again!" I shouted.

Sighing, he trudged down the stairs and went to check on it. I figured my temporary peace would only last for about five minutes, but still. It was a beautiful early morning and I guessed I had another hour or so until I had to wake my friends. I glanced at the scenery to my right, making sure I wasn't hitting anything. You never knew, there just might be flying pigs. (Annabeth told the story once.) Fine. Birds.

I turned my head back towards the other side and nearly screamed from shock. Jason was standing right next to me. I gave a little yelp. I admit, I went a bit paranoid. I poked his cheeks, slugged him in the stomach, blew into his eyes, playfully punched his shoulder.

"Oww," Jason complained. He bent over, clutching his stomach. Heh...heh...heh...I didn't do anything.

"So anyways," I began, before Jason would yell at me. "What's the latest, Mr. Boss?"
I was just teasing him, but I knew that he knew that I knew that he knew that he was the leader now, with Percy... Missing in action.

I expected some joke back, perhaps a light insult from oh Mr. Wonderful.

But instead, Jason winced.

"That's what I came to talk to you about, man." he mumbled, looking at his feet. "I'm not the leader."

I stared at him, unsure of what to do. I decided to do what I do best. Humor.

"Where's Jason and what have you done to him!" I exclaimed. All I got was a worried face in return. "What do you mean, "I said more gently.

"Look, I know that Piper and I, well, we haven't been really good friends to you. And, well, your in charge now. No doubt about that. And we really should spend more time with you, you know, and hang out sometime. Maybe you want to play basketball? Play some videogames? Yeah, so, um, Piper and I are really sorry..." Jason trailed off awkwardly.

"It's a no to basketball," I said slowly. his face fell. "But a yes, to the videogames."

His face brightened up.

"You're on, man! Black ops 2, like totally! And Mariocart!" I almost laughed at what Piper's expression would be: boys.

"Let the master teach you, my apprentice," I grinned. This was cool, just hanging out with Jason, no girlfriends, no monsters fighting...

Yet. Because suddenly, the alarm rang. Festus blew fire. Coach Hedge ran up the deck to meet us.

"There's a goddess who wants to meet you," he reported grimly.

Okay guys, here's your chappie! Please comment, you don't know how much that means to me!
il y a plus d’un an Blaze_of_Ares said…
laugh
SPAM!!! SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll read it later
il y a plus d’un an Rogue475 said…
angelic
KITTEN!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Blaze_of_Ares said…
Awesome story Snow!
big smile
Angel, that was terrible...... Terribly amazing!!!!! Good job girrl!!!! Please post soon!!!